Windows 10: YouTube on MS Surface Go

Discus and support YouTube on MS Surface Go in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi all I have found the YouTube app to download from the Win appstore but it sends me somewhere else to authorise the download, that is when it looses... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by WDL, Dec 16, 2018.

1. WDL
    WDL Win User

YouTube on MS Surface Go

Hi all

I have found the YouTube app to download from the Win appstore but it sends me somewhere else to authorise the download, that is when it looses me because the page is in my account with all my devises and nowhere a download button or anything like it to be found. Any help would very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Paul

:)

2. MS Surface 32GB = 16GB

Apps CAN access the SD Slot.. it just takes a few extra steps.

In my surface i have a 32GB SD Card, went into disk management and mounted it to a folder i created on the C: Drive.. Problem solved.

Psychoholic, Dec 16, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    MS Edge Showing youtube on Mobile version

Hi Mokotus,

Please answer these question to assist you better.

• Which troubleshooting steps are you referring to?
    • Does this issue occurs in Internet Explorer too?
    • Is the issue specific to YouTube?

I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the Methods below.

Method 1: Further you can try resetting the Microsoft Edge browser. Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.

• After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

If the issue still persists go to next Method.

Method 2: Run the app troubleshooter and check if it helps to resolve the issue

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Do let us know you are able to use YouTube desktop version. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Dec 16, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

YouTube on MS Surface Go

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, YouTube on MS Surface Go :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

YouTube on MS Surface Go

1. YouTube on MS Surface Go - Similar Threads - YouTube Surface

2. Watching Youtube and computer crash. No BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Watching Youtube and computer crash. No BSOD: Watching Youtube video in chrome browser. Suddenly the screen goes black and the speaker makes a weird sound. On Mon 16-Sep-19 8:39:40 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\091619-28375-01.dmp This was probably caused by...
  3. There really should be a YouTube app for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There really should be a YouTube app for Windows 10: Hello, I would like to know why Microsoft doesn't work with Google to produce a Windows-10 compatible app for YouTube? Yes, there are quite a few "third-party" look-alike Youtube apps out there, but there really should be one from Google. In another (locked) thread...
  4. Black screen when playing youtube videos playing games etc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen when playing youtube videos playing games etc.: I have been facing a problem where all my games that are in fullscreen just don't work Black screen example: CS:GO HOI4 etc. same with videos with other video playback it works but with youtube or some others it's black screen the only way to fix it seems to hold FN and one...
  5. chrome video quit working on fox news, works on ABC news, youtube ok

in Browsers and Email
    chrome video quit working on fox news, works on ABC news, youtube ok: IT was working before on fox news. Now just the circling icon for hours even with a picture underneath, video never loads. Every single video fails. 140303
  6. No iTunes or YouTube sound on latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No iTunes or YouTube sound on latest Windows 10 update: My computer is set to automatically download Windows updates. The latest one meant I couldnt get sound on iTunes or YouTube and I had to revert to the previous version, May I think, to fix the problem. How does MS get told of this?...
  7. [email protected] Launches a New YouTube Channel for Independent Gaming

in Windows 10 News
    [email protected] Launches a New YouTube Channel for Independent Gaming: gciX2AaiXKk Today marks the launch of the [email protected] YouTube channel! Click here to give it a visit. With this channel, we are going to present the very best in Independent games coming to Xbox One and Windows PC, and maybe even some fun original programming along...
  8. Is there a way to stop youtube videos from showing up in my volume control?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to stop youtube videos from showing up in my volume control?: After the recent update the youtube videos I watch have been showing up in the volume control is there a way to stop this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-stop-youtube-videos-from-showing/56cf3d54-5980-4c97-9c79-4fe74203a44e
  9. Whenever I play Youtube or play a game, my sound cuts off after 10-15 seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Whenever I play Youtube or play a game, my sound cuts off after 10-15 seconds: Whenever I play Youtube or play a game, my sound cuts off after 10-15 seconds. I have a Lenovo 4384AJ9 ThinkPad. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, updating the drivers, running the troubleshooter, and currently I just did a reset on my system. I am...
  10. Surface capatibility with YouTube apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface capatibility with YouTube apps: I am a professional musician highly interested in getting a Surface, primary for StaffPad. I also run everything through Outlook and OneDrive and other Windows programs. My only concern is that all my music and video libraries are with YouTube and the YouTube music app. It...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. youtube for surface go

2. youtube on surface go

3. youtube surface go

4. youtube on windows surface go,
  5. playing youtube on surface go,
  6. youtube surfaace go,
  7. no youtube for surface go