Windows 10: Youtube only website that won’t load

Discus and support Youtube only website that won’t load in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello! I don’t really know if this is the right sub, but I don’t know where else to go. My computer randomly stopped loading the YouTube website with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/airpranes, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Youtube only website that won’t load

Hello! I don’t really know if this is the right sub, but I don’t know where else to go. My computer randomly stopped loading the YouTube website with errors like “YouTube failed to respond”. This happens with multiple browsers and not just chrome. Also, all other websites work normally including videos on other sites. I don’t have admin privileges on this computer. So far I have tried: Clearing cache Restarting Scanning chrome Testing internet connection Clearing DNS (don’t know what this means but I did it) Closing all my chrome tabs on task manager

Most of the time I get the “youtube failed to respond” but once in a while it will slowly load and show like two thumbnails and I’ll be able to click and watch a video but refreshing puts me back to square one. It’s so weird! Has anyone else experienced this and have any tips for a fix? Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/airpranes
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/airpranes, Apr 9, 2020

2. Unable to access YouTube websites on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge on Windows 10

Hi,

As you are facing issues with accessing the YouTube on Windows browsers, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code while trying to access the web pages?
    • Does this issue specific only with YouTube?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

Try the below workarounds to identify what is causing the issue:

• Try to access YouTube in different browser and check if it is working fine. This will let us know if the issue is with the website/ the Microsoft browsers.
    • Also, try to access different website on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.

Try the below troubleshooting steps to access the website and check if it helps.

Method 1: For Internet Explorer

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type
      troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance
      and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue is only on Internet Explorer and to specific website, I suggest you to view the website in compatibility view to check if the issue is confined to compatibility.

Steps to view the website in compatibility view:

• Open Internet Explorer
      and open the website.
    • Click on Gear/ Settings icon at the right-top corner of the window.
    • Click on Compatibility View Settings, click on Add
      to add the website and click on Close.
    • Reopen the website and check if the issue persists.

Step 3: If the issue still persists, I suggest you to access the website in
    InPrivate mode and check.

InPrivate Browsing enables you to surf the web without leaving a trail in Internet Explorer. This helps prevent anyone else who might be using your computer from seeing what sites you visited and what you looked at on the web. You can start InPrivate
    Browsing from the New Tab page or the Safety button.

Steps to open the browser in InPrivate mode:

Open Internet Explorer, press Shift+Ctrl+P
    to open the browser in InPrivate mode and try to access the website.

Method 2: For Microsoft Edge:

I suggest you to check if the Adobe Flash player is enabled on Microsoft Edge.

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on More actions
      (...) in the right-top corner of Microsoft Edge window.
    • Click on Settings, scroll down and click on
      Advanced settings
    • Enable Use Adobe Flash Player
    • Check if the issue persists with accessing the YouTube websites.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status to access YouTube website on Microsoft browsers for further

assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 9, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Nafine Win User

Youtube only website that won’t load

Troubleshooting help: YouTube videos won't play on Windows 10 PC

I just got a new Windows 10 PC & I'm finding that it won't play YouTube videos. Specifically YouTube. In the video area the loading indicator circles indefinitely and I see this message...

Additional info & steps I've tried...

• Netflix plays flawlessly
    • Other Macs, PCs, iOS & Android devices on the same network play YouTube videos no problem
    • I restarted the machine
    • Restarted the cable modem
    • The machine can do other Internet stuff fine -- browse websites, email, etc.
    • I cleared the browser cache & browsing data
    • I tried a different browser (I tried Chrome & MS Edge)
    • I looked under "Windows Defender Security Center > App & browser control" but I don't see anything there about blocking videos.
    • Turned off ad blocker
    • Tried connecting via Ethernet and wi-fi
    • No peripherals connected to the machine

System info

Gigabyte Aero 15x
    Windows 10 Pro

Version 1803

Installed on 8/14/2018

OS build 17134.228

Any help, advice, or further troubleshooting steps would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Nafine, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Youtube only website that won’t load

1. Youtube only website that won’t load - Similar Threads - Youtube website won’t

2. nordvpn website won’t load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nordvpn website won’t load: hi. i want to access the nordvpn website to download nordvpn to my computer. however, something is stopping me from doing it and i’ve been at this for forever and i can’t fix it. any help?...
  3. nordvpn website won’t load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nordvpn website won’t load: hi. i want to access the nordvpn website to download nordvpn to my computer. however, something is stopping me from doing it and i’ve been at this for forever and i can’t fix it. any help?...
  4. Youtube videos buffering constantly and Other Websites not loading properly, but only on...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Youtube videos buffering constantly and Other Websites not loading properly, but only on...: A few months ago, I began having a really bizarre problem where my computer couldn't load things properly on some websites. For example:Youtube videos constantly buffer at any resolution, despite being able to load 4k video on vimeo and 1080p video on twitch.Foundry VTT fails...
  5. Youtube videos buffering constantly and Other Websites not loading properly, but only on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Youtube videos buffering constantly and Other Websites not loading properly, but only on...: A few months ago, I began having a really bizarre problem where my computer couldn't load things properly on some websites. For example:Youtube videos constantly buffer at any resolution, despite being able to load 4k video on vimeo and 1080p video on twitch.Foundry VTT fails...
  6. Youtube videos buffering constantly and Other Websites not loading properly, but only on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Wifi is only loading some websites

Wifi is only loading some websites: I have a brand new HP pavilion laptop and when it connects to the Internet it shows a good connection but it will not load certain websites: including xbox live, Amazon, HP help and others but it loads Google just fine and I can search and receive results. I have tried...
  8. Youtube/Facebook website does not load

Youtube/Facebook website does not load: Dears, I try to open the above webpages but those pages do not load.I also tried to shut down the whole security but that does not help either.I also checked the privacy settings...Anyone any idea what I can do?I cannot open those pages with all browsers FireFox, Edge or...
  9. My wifi only loads youtube

My wifi only loads youtube: My usb wifi adapter only loads youtube, I can't load any other websites or app that use the internet. Also it seems that I have the same issue but with a new fault every time that i turn back on my computer. Please help....
  10. Can only access YouTube and other specific websites

Can only access YouTube and other specific websites: I havent been on my computer for a week or so, and now that i come back it seems that i can only access youtube and a small handful of other websites. i can join online games fine with no problem. really confused as to what is going on here. i have been through a few...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. youtube wont load up on windows 10