Windows 10: Youtube page loading strangely.

Discus and support Youtube page loading strangely. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just got my laptop reset and tried to log into youtube when I noticed it looked a bit off. [ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Anuxanamoon, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Youtube page loading strangely.

I just got my laptop reset and tried to log into youtube when I noticed it looked a bit off.

Youtube page loading strangely. f91aa17f-7e0b-466b-8c1e-7acf0a26f5fa?upload=true.png Youtube page loading strangely. c0f8611b-17f7-4320-b07e-7cb14d3fa09b?upload=true.png

:)

Anuxanamoon, Jan 14, 2020
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Youtube wont load in IE or EDGE but does in Chrome and Firefox

Hi Mark,

Let's determine why your browsers are unable to access YouTube. Please answer the questions below:

• Is Internet Explorer using a proxy server?
    • Is your Flash Player updated?
    We recommend you disable the use of proxy server when connecting to the internet. Follow these steps:

• Click on the Windows icon on your home screen.
    • Open Settings.
    • Go to Network & Internet.
    • Go to Proxy.
    • Make sure Automatically detect settings and Use a proxy server are both off.
    Try loading YouTube again once the use of proxy server is off.

We also suggest you update your Flash Player for Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge. Go to this page
    for your reference about updating Flash Player.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Ruz San, Jan 14, 2020
  4. LeeRN Win User

Youtube page loading strangely.

Page loading problems

Good Morning,

Please read the following and offer some assistance if you can. I will be most grateful!

This page is having a problem loading
    We tried to load this page for you a few times, but there is still a problem with this site. We know you have better things to do than to watch this page reload over and over again so try coming back to this page later.

Try this

• L: Go to my homepage
    • Open a new tab
    I have been receiving this message since I downloaded Windows 10. Are there any suggestions as to correcting this ?

Thank you,

Lee

LeeRN, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Youtube page loading strangely.

1. Youtube page loading strangely. - Similar Threads - Youtube page loading

2. random YouTube page on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random YouTube page on startup: Hi,I have this wierd problem wh we rein my PC would open a random YouTube page e everytime I startup my computer, I don't know how to disable it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-youtube-page-on-startup/9db7fcea-5401-490f-8baa-7978676237c5
  3. random YouTube page on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random YouTube page on startup: Hi,I have this wierd problem wh we rein my PC would open a random YouTube page e everytime I startup my computer, I don't know how to disable it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-youtube-page-on-startup/9db7fcea-5401-490f-8baa-7978676237c5
  4. random YouTube page on startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. page not loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    page not loading: I have a new computer with Windows 10 and in the last few days my pages wont load and I can't use programs as they mostly time out between pages.There are no internet issues and no downloads required that i can see. Help...
  6. down load youtube to cd

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    down load youtube to cd: First attempt to download music to a cd. where do I start? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/down-load-youtube-to-cd/51a88495-2be2-468c-b4f9-c7600e5450b8"
  7. Internet pages not loading, but google and youtube are loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet pages not loading, but google and youtube are loading: Hello, I've been struggling with a problem for a few days now. The only web pages i can open are google and youtube. Others are loading really slow. I managed to do a speedtest on one page but this gave me a download speed of 0.08mb/s meanwhile windows says i have a...
  8. Strange Youtube Videos UI

in Browsers and Email
    Strange Youtube Videos UI: Hello! From yesterday the youtube videos they look like this: [img] I am the only? 121314
  9. Youtube Homepage not loading right

in Windows 10 Support
    Youtube Homepage not loading right: Hi, when I visit Youtube with my google account, it doesn't load the home page, but when I log out and load youtube, the homepage loads fine. Screenshot: [img] How to fix this? I cleared cache and still doesn't load. 114920
  10. page loading

in Browsers and Email
    page loading: I have windows 10 8 gb ram i5 processor 500gb hard drive Verizon isp, I get 32-37 ping, over 14. megabytes download, 1. upload On yahoo and 1 other site as I scroll down, very long page, why do I have to wait for item to appear I have more than enough everything, is...