Windows 10: Youtube problem or my PC

Discus and support Youtube problem or my PC in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So hello guys! I am having little problem, let's say I'm listening a song on YouTube, while listening after few mins my sound goes a bit down, if i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by newin10, Oct 11, 2015.

1. newin10 Win User

Youtube problem or my PC

So hello guys!

I am having little problem, let's say I'm listening a song on YouTube, while listening after few mins my sound goes a bit down, if i skip the song let's say 3 seconds sound goes to normal , but again i open new video i watch it for few minutes and sound goes down a bit. I do not have this problem while playing games only noticed on YouTube, i noticed this happening only last week, before that everything was normal, i do not have any sound cards or something, i was thinking maybe my monitor speakers going bad, but today bought gaming headset and still same problem with sound.

Sorry for that horrible English, 2nd language.

:)

newin10, Oct 11, 2015
  2. Huxg Win User

UNABLE TO PLAY VIDEOS IN YOU TUBE

My PC is playing back YouTube visdeos properly now. I have to think that is was a problem over at YouTube that have corrected.

3. my youtube was notworking i mean the page can't reached

youtube not working

hello every one I am chiranjeevi I recently updated my pc from windows 8.1 to windows 10 then I got a problem in pc that is the youtube page con't opened plz.. tell me a solution??

chiranjeevi uppu, Oct 11, 2015
  4. newin10 Win User

Youtube problem or my PC

Yesterday reinstalled Chrome, same problem, I could reinstall windows because it's very annoying, what i have to lose? reinstall steam, skype and chrome

newin10, Oct 11, 2015
  5. newin10 Win User
    no one has this problem?

newin10, Oct 13, 2015
  6. Have you tried setting this to do nothing ? just a thought.

Youtube problem or my PC [​IMG]

Torquemada, Oct 13, 2015
  7. In addition, make sure your audio driver is up to date. This can be found via your computer/motherboard manufacturer's website.

DustSailor, Oct 13, 2015
  8. newin10 Win User

Youtube problem or my PC

i just set to do nothing, going to test it right now to see if it helps.

newin10, Oct 13, 2015
  9. newin10 Win User
    Still same problem *Sad any other recommendations? *Sad

newin10, Oct 13, 2015
  10. Have you tried another streaming site, like Vimeo?

DeaconFrost, Oct 13, 2015
  11. newin10 Win User
    Problem is still here, OMG so annoying *Mad

newin10, Oct 14, 2015
  12. Did you update your drivers yet? you haven't mentioned it.

DustSailor, Oct 14, 2015
  13. Youtube problem or my PC

DustSailor, Oct 14, 2015
  14. newin10 Win User
    it says driver is up-to-date, windows updates as well, going to do back up, and reset windows probably.

newin10, Oct 14, 2015
  15. newin10 Win User
    i did reinstall chrome earlier, so resetting settings probably won't help, i have not any extensions or addons at all just google ones.

newin10, Oct 14, 2015
Thema:

Youtube problem or my PC

1. Youtube problem or my PC - Similar Threads - Youtube problem

2. Audio Problem - Youtube and volume adjustment only. They sound distorted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Problem - Youtube and volume adjustment only. They sound distorted.: Tried 2 browsers, no external devices on Dell Inspirion. Sounds from other websites and itunes are normal. Updated chrome and checked for flash player updates. I believe it started with an update several days ago. This laptop came with Windows 10 and upgraded via offer to...
  3. Audio Problem - Youtube and volume adjustment only. They sound distorted.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Problem - Youtube and volume adjustment only. They sound distorted.: Tried 2 browsers, no external devices on Dell Inspirion. Sounds from other websites and itunes are normal. Updated chrome and checked for flash player updates. I believe it started with an update several days ago. This laptop came with Windows 10 and upgraded via offer to...
  4. Lately I have a problem playing Youtube videos on all my browser on Windows 10 prro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lately I have a problem playing Youtube videos on all my browser on Windows 10 prro: Please assist, lately I have a problem playing Youtube videos on all my browsers on Windows 10 pro. The first video plays but when I click 'next' It just get stuck,loading forever and eventually says 'you are offline'. NB My wifi is working perfectly and I am logged in to...
  5. Lately I have a problem playing Youtube videos on all my browser on Windows 10 prro

Lately I have a problem playing Youtube videos on all my browser on Windows 10 prro: Please assist, lately I have a problem playing Youtube videos on all my browsers on Windows 10 pro. The first video plays but when I click 'next' It just get stuck,loading forever and eventually says 'you are offline'. NB My wifi is working perfectly and I am logged in to...
  6. Lately I have a problem playing Youtube videos on all my browser on Windows 10 prro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I have a problem i have no sound/audio watching youtube videos or videos on facebook

I have a problem i have no sound/audio watching youtube videos or videos on facebook: i have unchecked the mute button and the speakers on my laptop work fine. all the research i have done lead to no answers to solve this problem, 1 link i did find talks about Media Feature Pack and gives directions on how to install this app. So i followed all the steps and...
  8. I have a problem i have no sound/audio watching youtube videos or videos on facebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem i have no sound/audio watching youtube videos or videos on facebook: i have unchecked the mute button and the speakers on my laptop work fine. all the research i have done lead to no answers to solve this problem, 1 link i did find talks about Media Feature Pack and gives directions on how to install this app. So i followed all the steps and...
  9. Youtube problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Youtube problem: I'm not sure if it's a windows problem, but hopefully it can be fixed. Recently I went to Youtube to watch something, and it said I was offline. I reloaded the page and it was fine, but every time I make a change to the page, it says I'm offline again. It can always be fixed...
  10. Youtube problem

Youtube problem: I'm not sure if it's a windows problem, but hopefully it can be fixed. Recently I went to Youtube to watch something, and it said I was offline. I reloaded the page and it was fine, but every time I make a change to the page, it says I'm offline again. It can always be fixed...