Windows 10: YouTube problem

Discus and support YouTube problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; YouTube problem, I have problems with the youtuber application... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlbertRamer, Nov 11, 2020.

1. YouTube problem

YouTube problem, I have problems with the youtuber application

:)

AlbertRamer, Nov 11, 2020
  2. shevanel Win User

YouTube Video Playback Problem

i suggest you get a program called SUPER it's free and encodes video to prepare for youtube uploads.

camstasia is good too.

shevanel, Nov 11, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 11, 2020
  4. Mohan B P Win User

YouTube problem

Windows 10 issue with youtube ?

Hi Kyle,

Since you have upgraded to Windows 10 recently, the drivers might not be updated to the latest available. If the drivers are not updated or if the drivers are corrupted, you may find issues like this.

To assist you better, kindly provide us the below information.

• What is the make and model of your system?

• How exactly are you trying to access YouTube, is it through browser or through YouTube app?

If you are accessing YouTube through a browser, I suggest you to try with different browser and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and update the graphic drivers and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Device Manager on the search bar.

• Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.

• Find and double-click Display Adapters.

• Right-click the device, and click Update driver software
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

• Restart the system after updating.

Also I suggest you to update all the pending updates (if any) and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

YouTube problem

1. YouTube problem - Similar Threads - YouTube problem

2. Audio Problem - Youtube and volume adjustment only. They sound distorted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Problem - Youtube and volume adjustment only. They sound distorted.: Tried 2 browsers, no external devices on Dell Inspirion. Sounds from other websites and itunes are normal. Updated chrome and checked for flash player updates. I believe it started with an update several days ago. This laptop came with Windows 10 and upgraded via offer to...
  3. Audio Problem - Youtube and volume adjustment only. They sound distorted.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Problem - Youtube and volume adjustment only. They sound distorted.: Tried 2 browsers, no external devices on Dell Inspirion. Sounds from other websites and itunes are normal. Updated chrome and checked for flash player updates. I believe it started with an update several days ago. This laptop came with Windows 10 and upgraded via offer to...
  4. Lately I have a problem playing Youtube videos on all my browser on Windows 10 prro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lately I have a problem playing Youtube videos on all my browser on Windows 10 prro: Please assist, lately I have a problem playing Youtube videos on all my browsers on Windows 10 pro. The first video plays but when I click 'next' It just get stuck,loading forever and eventually says 'you are offline'. NB My wifi is working perfectly and I am logged in to...
  5. Lately I have a problem playing Youtube videos on all my browser on Windows 10 prro

Lately I have a problem playing Youtube videos on all my browser on Windows 10 prro: Please assist, lately I have a problem playing Youtube videos on all my browsers on Windows 10 pro. The first video plays but when I click 'next' It just get stuck,loading forever and eventually says 'you are offline'. NB My wifi is working perfectly and I am logged in to...
  6. Lately I have a problem playing Youtube videos on all my browser on Windows 10 prro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I have a problem i have no sound/audio watching youtube videos or videos on facebook

I have a problem i have no sound/audio watching youtube videos or videos on facebook: i have unchecked the mute button and the speakers on my laptop work fine. all the research i have done lead to no answers to solve this problem, 1 link i did find talks about Media Feature Pack and gives directions on how to install this app. So i followed all the steps and...
  8. I have a problem i have no sound/audio watching youtube videos or videos on facebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem i have no sound/audio watching youtube videos or videos on facebook: i have unchecked the mute button and the speakers on my laptop work fine. all the research i have done lead to no answers to solve this problem, 1 link i did find talks about Media Feature Pack and gives directions on how to install this app. So i followed all the steps and...
  9. Youtube problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Youtube problem: I'm not sure if it's a windows problem, but hopefully it can be fixed. Recently I went to Youtube to watch something, and it said I was offline. I reloaded the page and it was fine, but every time I make a change to the page, it says I'm offline again. It can always be fixed...
  10. Youtube problem

Youtube problem: I'm not sure if it's a windows problem, but hopefully it can be fixed. Recently I went to Youtube to watch something, and it said I was offline. I reloaded the page and it was fine, but every time I make a change to the page, it says I'm offline again. It can always be fixed...