Windows 10: YouTube . . . Question Again - sorry . .

Discus and support YouTube . . . Question Again - sorry . . in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm placing this, second post. Because, the URL did not show up, When trying, to place it. On , the desktop? Now, if someone does have an answer. I'll,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jerry_Dwyer, Mar 13, 2021.

1. YouTube . . . Question Again - sorry . .

I'm placing this, second post.
    Because, the URL did not show up,
    When trying, to place it. On , the desktop?
    Now, if someone does have an answer.
    I'll, be able to see it . . .
    ===========================
    I made a mistake, not signing up for,
    YouTube, voice recognition.

Does anyone, know how to get in touch.
    With, YouTube? Phone, email?
    Probably not, the first two. But there,
    might be a "Forum" I've searched for it.
    But, with no luck?

Maybe someone, knows something?
    Please, tell me. And, thank you!

Thanks . . . Jerry

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, Mar 13, 2021
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Mar 13, 2021
  3. I can't access Youtube in any browser

Hi Rebecca,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Do you face the issue only with Youtube?

Is the computer connected to the Internet?

If you are not able to access only Youtube.

Try to ping the Youtube website and let us know the reply that you receive, to do so follow these steps:

• Press Win + X key on the keyboard and select Command Prompt(admin).
    • Type ping www.google.com
    Get back to us with the details for further assistance.

Ravinath P, Mar 13, 2021
  4. happita Win User

YouTube . . . Question Again - sorry . .

Silly question..How to embed youtube videos?

I only know how to post a link and that takes a user to the youtube website where he/she can view the video. However, I want people to be able to view the video right here instead of being redirected. How do I do that? Can someone please explain step by step so my tiny pea brain can process it *Smile YouTube . . . Question Again - sorry . . :)

happita, Mar 13, 2021
Thema:

YouTube . . . Question Again - sorry . .

1. YouTube . . . Question Again - sorry . . - Similar Threads - YouTube Question Again

2. Youtube "Try again"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Youtube "Try again": READ ME.Using FireTV on Samsung TV. All other Apps connect and work. Only YouTube reports "Try again". Have cleared data and cache. Home network is active and working.Reply to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. Youtube "Try again"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Youtube "Try again": READ ME.Using FireTV on Samsung TV. All other Apps connect and work. Only YouTube reports "Try again". Have cleared data and cache. Home network is active and working.Reply to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. Sorry for disturbance but i have a question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sorry for disturbance but i have a question: when i click on this PC by right click then choose properties usable ram isnt showingwhats the solution for this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sorry-for-disturbance-but-i-have-a-question/1b6240ff-3474-4604-a97b-d4c212279f44
  5. Sorry for disturbance but i have a question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sorry for disturbance but i have a question: when i click on this PC by right click then choose properties usable ram isnt showingwhats the solution for this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sorry-for-disturbance-but-i-have-a-question/1b6240ff-3474-4604-a97b-d4c212279f44
  6. Sorry if this is a stupid question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sorry if this is a stupid question: submitted by /u/spinelazuli [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j4xsfu/sorry_if_this_is_a_stupid_question/
  7. Desktop.ini Question Again

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desktop.ini Question Again: I understand that the Desktop.ini file is used by Windows, but I have had problems with my windows computers for years and I seem to have way too many of these for all of to be needed by Windows. Currently on my C:\ drive I have 382 . There are hundreds of them on my...
  8. YouTube, YouTube Music once again compatible on new Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    YouTube, YouTube Music once again compatible on new Microsoft Edge: Many Microsoft Chromium Edge users had reported that they were not able to get access to the new and refined YouTube UI but instead, the website redirected them to the old version of YouTube. It turns out that this was a bug and Google has acknowledged the problem. Google...
  9. Last video card question...very sorry about this.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Last video card question...very sorry about this.: Sorry for bothering you guys concerning computer parts and i am almost positive this will be my last but could you guys list the best to worst out of these 5:...
  10. Sorry ... yet another windows activation question.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sorry ... yet another windows activation question.: I got some useful help here recently about how to update an old toshiba laptop, but before I got around to doing the update my daughter decided she wanted to update her Samsung series 9 laptop from win7 home premium to win10 home. I was helping her with that when a circuit...