Windows 10: Youtube Restricted mode

Discus and support Youtube Restricted mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I did not turn on my youtube restricted mode and I use youtube signed out. in every browser it is under restricted mode. can someone help me pls its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by quinnc16, Mar 27, 2020.

1. quinnc16 Win User

Youtube Restricted mode

I did not turn on my youtube restricted mode and I use youtube signed out. in every browser it is under restricted mode. can someone help me pls its been doing this for so long!!

:)

quinnc16, Mar 27, 2020

2. Youtube Restricted Mode

restricted mode in youtube won't go off

SHANUMALIK, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Cant Turn off Restricted Mode in Youtube

Hi,

To get the best assistance and the most accurate answer in turning off the Restricted Mode in YouTube, we suggest that you contact YouTube Support. Please click the link provided below to begin getting in touch with them.

YouTube Help

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 27, 2020
  4. joelshort Win User

Youtube Restricted mode

Another "youtube stuck on restricted mode" thread. Is there a solution

I don't seem to be able to remove myself from fss.live.com When I go to the family tab no users are listed and there is only the option to add a child or another adult account.

No joy. I created another admin account on the computer, installed Firefox but FF exhibits the same behavior. Incidentally the youtube restricted mode stays ON regardless of if anyone is signed in to youtube. Even when no one is signed in to youtube restricted mode is on.

joelshort, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Youtube Restricted mode

1. Youtube Restricted mode - Similar Threads - Youtube Restricted mode

2. Restrict YouTube

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restrict YouTube: Hi, Is there any way to restrict the client pc/ users to using youtube not more than 3 hours/day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restrict-youtube/4e07110f-2e0c-4b8c-89e2-ff0c570d6049
  3. Restrict YouTube

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restrict YouTube: Hi, Is there any way to restrict the client pc/ users to using youtube not more than 3 hours/day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restrict-youtube/4e07110f-2e0c-4b8c-89e2-ff0c570d6049
  4. YouTube restricted mode unable to turn off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YouTube restricted mode unable to turn off: YouTube restricts content, I did not set this and unable to change despite exhaustive search for help sites and efforts to. So far unable to locate any suggestions that work....
  5. Restricted mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restricted mode: Hi, My You tube suddenly changed enabled Restricted mode. It happened on the same day that my gmail account updated to a newer version. I am not sure if that is the reason. I can't disable the restricted mode. Can you please help. Thank you...
  6. Can't disable Restricted Mode (Youtube) ?

in Browsers and Email
    Can't disable Restricted Mode (Youtube) ?: First, sorry for my bad English But I installed windows 10 build 10240 and my browser cant watch most videos on youtube cuz restricted mode always on. when I click off and save, it will refresh page and this mode still on. I try with edge, chrome ( firefox has problem with...
  7. Restricted Mode?

in Browsers and Email
    Restricted Mode?: I was going to watch a video on spacex.com and it said that I cant watch it in restricted mode. I searched the phrase but windows was zero. ??? 96914
  8. Family settings activates "Restricted Mode" for youtube videos

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family settings activates "Restricted Mode" for youtube videos: When I use the family settings with my three children's computers, suddenly none of them are able to watch the youtube videos they used to be able to with Windows 8. It says "The Video is unavailable with Restricted Mode enabled. To view this video, you will need to...
  9. Another "youtube stuck on restricted mode" thread. Is there a solution

in Windows 10 Support
    Another "youtube stuck on restricted mode" thread. Is there a solution: I recently set up 3 computers for my family, doing clean installs of Win10 for all. On two of the computers youtube is set to restricted mode all the time and can't be changed. The third computer has restricted mode set to off. Many people have this problem, and in every...
  10. Problems with Youtube's restricted mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with Youtube's restricted mode: As the titles suggests, I have been having problems with Youtube's restricted mode ever since upgrading from windows 8.1 to windows 10. I have tried many things, from taking myself out of the family safety group and making multiple google accounts and microsoft accounts. All...