Windows 10: Youtube search results and Edge Browser

Discus and support Youtube search results and Edge Browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Has anybody else experienced this? It only happens when I'm logged in, when I'm not search results are normal. [img] [img] 94111 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mickey12gauge, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Youtube search results and Edge Browser

Has anybody else experienced this? It only happens when I'm logged in, when I'm not search results are normal.
    Youtube search results and Edge Browser [​IMG]

:)

mickey12gauge, Sep 23, 2017
  2. Harry_915 Win User

Edge and IE not displaying Youtube search results correctly.

Since yesterday YouTube search results are not displaying properly. The video placeholders appear vertically listed in the centre of the screen and the descripted text box which is normally to the right of the icon is far too small and can only display a
    few characters. What is wrong? I have restarted the computer to no avail and the internet doesn't appear to report this as a known issue.

In the screenshot above I have searched the term "search" and this is how it was displayed. I am using Windows 10 Home on a 15.6" laptop.

Harry_915, Sep 23, 2017
  3. No audio win10 using youtube

Hello,

Thank you for updating us with the status of the issue.

I suggest you to use the search bar and type Microsoft Edge and try to access YouTube from edge and check if the sound is being produced from YouTube. Also Internet Explorer and Microsoft are the inbuilt browser comes inbuilt in Windows 10.

Let us know the results. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 23, 2017
  4. Youtube search results and Edge Browser

I switched back to the old theme months ago because of sluggishness and other bugs. I just switched to the new theme to see if mine was the same and it was. Just go back to retro mode.

PPpuddlePauly, Sep 23, 2017
  5. Cliff S New Member
    No problem here, and I use the dark skin

Cliff S, Sep 23, 2017
  6. fchen829 Win User

fchen829, Sep 23, 2017
  7. Thanks! Thought youtube changed the look permanently because I didn't select the new theme but I did find the way to change it back and all is well now.

mickey12gauge, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Youtube search results and Edge Browser

1. Youtube search results and Edge Browser - Similar Threads - Youtube search results

2. Search Bar not producing search results.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Search Bar not producing search results.: As the title says, search bar is yeliding no search results. I use it to launch games, change sound sources and such. It will still give the option for web results but that is it. It will not find apps, games, settings or anything. I have tried everything short of a reset to...
  3. Search results ignore my Default browser...

in Cortana
    Search results ignore my Default browser...: Despite setting my Default browser choice in Windows 10, when I search from the Start menu the results open in MS Edge! It also appears that Search results are ignoring my Default search engine too - using Bing instead! How do I force Search results to open in my Default...
  4. Tenforums - Search and then search within results

in Windows 10 Support
    Tenforums - Search and then search within results: Up front: I haven't found a way of doing it, so I don't know if it is already possible. IF it is already possible, then below serves no purpose, but then again, I hope someone will tell me 'how to..' Is there a way to perform a search and then do a 2nd (maybe in case of...
  5. OneDrive - Web use in Edge Browser need to search results by Date

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneDrive - Web use in Edge Browser need to search results by Date: I am not new to the world of MS and its wonderful software. In fact, I changed completely over to OneDrive for all of my computing storage needs 5 years ago. Liberating to say the least....but, as I am a tad limited on my main PC (a Surface Pro v3) I choose to only sync...
  6. Cortana using IE not Edge for web search results

in Browsers and Email
    Cortana using IE not Edge for web search results: Ever since Build 14385 and now in 14388, Cortana has been using and opening IE as the browser for showing search web results instead of Edge. Edge is set as the default browser and has been for a long time. Have checked all the settings in both Edge and IE, as well as in...
  7. Slow Youtube search

in Browsers and Email
    Slow Youtube search: Hi Folks, When in the YouTube page and searching in the YouTube search box there is a real lag to the text typing. If I do the same in explorer it is fine. Any ideas? 100429
  8. Microsoft Edge showing Youtube search results weirdly

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge showing Youtube search results weirdly: The Edge browser is behaving oddly nowadays for me especially on youtube, I dont't know what's causing it. Whenever I search on youtube using edge it shows the search results on the right side with texts and other info partially cut-off. The attached screenshots should...
  9. Redundant search results

in Windows 10 Support
    Redundant search results: Has anyone else noticed how some of the search results just lead to the settings app opening with the name of the search result in its search bar, but nothing in the results of the app? To get an idea of what I'm talking about, search up "Show me tips about windows", "turn...
  10. Search not showing results

in Windows 10 Support
    Search not showing results: Hi. Anyone know how to fix the search function in Windows 10? It's not showing any results. So far I already tried the following but to no avail. Rebuild indexing, scannow cmd, chdsk /r,. 10886