Windows 10: Youtube search results and Edge Browser

Discus and support Youtube search results and Edge Browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Has anybody else experienced this? It only happens when I'm logged in, when I'm not search results are normal. [img] [img] 94111 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mickey12gauge, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Youtube search results and Edge Browser

Has anybody else experienced this? It only happens when I'm logged in, when I'm not search results are normal.
    Youtube search results and Edge Browser [​IMG]

:)

mickey12gauge, Sep 23, 2017
  2. Harry_915 Win User

Edge and IE not displaying Youtube search results correctly.

Since yesterday YouTube search results are not displaying properly. The video placeholders appear vertically listed in the centre of the screen and the descripted text box which is normally to the right of the icon is far too small and can only display a
    few characters. What is wrong? I have restarted the computer to no avail and the internet doesn't appear to report this as a known issue.

In the screenshot above I have searched the term "search" and this is how it was displayed. I am using Windows 10 Home on a 15.6" laptop.

Harry_915, Sep 23, 2017
  3. No audio win10 using youtube

Hello,

Thank you for updating us with the status of the issue.

I suggest you to use the search bar and type Microsoft Edge and try to access YouTube from edge and check if the sound is being produced from YouTube. Also Internet Explorer and Microsoft are the inbuilt browser comes inbuilt in Windows 10.

Let us know the results. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 23, 2017
  4. Youtube search results and Edge Browser

I switched back to the old theme months ago because of sluggishness and other bugs. I just switched to the new theme to see if mine was the same and it was. Just go back to retro mode.

PPpuddlePauly, Sep 23, 2017
  5. Cliff S New Member
    No problem here, and I use the dark skin

Cliff S, Sep 23, 2017
  6. fchen829 Win User

fchen829, Sep 23, 2017
  7. Thanks! Thought youtube changed the look permanently because I didn't select the new theme but I did find the way to change it back and all is well now.

mickey12gauge, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Youtube search results and Edge Browser

1. Youtube search results and Edge Browser - Similar Threads - Youtube search results

2. Edge browser - All searches fail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge browser - All searches fail: Windows 10 - Edge browser: ALL searches from the address bar fail with the following message:The connection for this site is not securesearchesmia.com sent an invalid response. Problem has just started on my desktop but works fine for my laptop. In looking for differences...
  3. Edge browser - All searches fail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge browser - All searches fail: Windows 10 - Edge browser: ALL searches from the address bar fail with the following message:The connection for this site is not securesearchesmia.com sent an invalid response. Problem has just started on my desktop but works fine for my laptop. In looking for differences...
  4. Edge browser - All searches fail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Issue restricting youtube in edge browser -> useless

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Issue restricting youtube in edge browser -> useless: Hi there, I'm using Family Features to restrict time of apps, os and access to internet pages. BUT when I grant access to one video at youtube.com I'm able to watch any video that is linked on that video page. The filter does only apply when going to a video by entering...
  6. Black thick edges around search results

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black thick edges around search results: Im using Win10 ver 2004. Most of the browsers are working fine except TOR. Its not showing search results in full screen but it shows its inbuilt features like settings & task manager in full screen. Whatever i search is not in full screen & thick black rectangles covering...
  7. Change search results to display "Edge Dev" instead of "Edge"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change search results to display "Edge Dev" instead of "Edge": I recently switched from chrome to edge dev, but I'm running into a little annoyance. Usually I launch chrome by hitting the windows button, typing "chrome" then hitting enter. When I try to type "edge" I get the default edge and not "edge dev". Is there a way to make "edge...
  8. Search results ignore my Default browser...

in Cortana
    Search results ignore my Default browser...: Despite setting my Default browser choice in Windows 10, when I search from the Start menu the results open in MS Edge! It also appears that Search results are ignoring my Default search engine too - using Bing instead! How do I force Search results to open in my Default...
  9. OneDrive - Web use in Edge Browser need to search results by Date

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneDrive - Web use in Edge Browser need to search results by Date: I am not new to the world of MS and its wonderful software. In fact, I changed completely over to OneDrive for all of my computing storage needs 5 years ago. Liberating to say the least....but, as I am a tad limited on my main PC (a Surface Pro v3) I choose to only sync...
  10. Microsoft Edge showing Youtube search results weirdly

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge showing Youtube search results weirdly: The Edge browser is behaving oddly nowadays for me especially on youtube, I dont't know what's causing it. Whenever I search on youtube using edge it shows the search results on the right side with texts and other info partially cut-off. The attached screenshots should...