Windows 10: YouTube sign-in

Discus and support YouTube sign-in in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, I enjoy watching videos on YouTube. Recently Im being given the option to sign in to YouTube - or select the No thanks option. There follows... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by taid, Oct 30, 2020.

1. taid Win User

YouTube sign-in

Hi,

I enjoy watching videos on YouTube. Recently Im being given the option to sign in to YouTube - or select the No thanks option. There follows another screen where I have to agree to YouTube/Googles use of cookies before I can progress. When I saw this initially I assumed it would be a one off but it happens every time I go to YouTube. Is there any way I can either not be presented with these screens or at least only have them shown once. I use Brave browser and have it configured to clear my browsing history on exit if thats relevant.

Whilst browsing a few days ago I came across a couple of suggestions and thought Id follow them up but of course I cant remember where I saw them!

Any help greatly appreciated oh and if this request should be considered inappropriate please remove

Thank you!

:)

2. S.cloris Win User

Youtube Audio and Video go out of sync in Chrome

Just as a confirmation, do other video broadcast websites have the same problem?

If it only happens to YouTube, you could refer to the following steps:

1. Delete all your cookies and cached images from chrome for all time.
    2. Sign out of your Google account and open YouTube.
    3. Open YouTube and click settings in the top right and sign into your account from there. (it will look really weird to do, not like the usual login for your account).
    4. Once this is done close the tab you used to login to YouTube.
    5. Open a new tab and open YouTube again (either through favourites or typing it in).
    6. Sign into your account via the button in the top right corner and the issue should be fixed.

Source: YouTube videos audio out of sync!!!

If it is common, reinstall the graphics drivers and try with a shorter HDMI cable.

Hope these are helpful.

S.cloris, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Edge and IE. Cannot sign in to youtube. Apparently not a youtube problem.

Yesterday I suddenly could not visit youtube.com on Edge or IE. Got SSL error. Then after a few hours I could go to youtube and watch videos but not sign in to youtube. I can sign in to my google account, but I cannot sign in to youtube. Attempting to
    sing in gets me youtube.com/oops page. I spent some time on youtube forums and the popular consensus is it is not a youtube problem. YouTube sign-in :) I was able to log into youtube on a different computer so I know the problem resides with my laptop. I have tried all the
    youtube trouble shooting steps including making sure cookies are enabled and deleting all cookies and history, etc. Hope someone can help.

chuckhaney, Oct 30, 2020
  4. YouTube sign-in

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

YouTube sign-in

1. YouTube sign-in - Similar Threads - YouTube sign

2. hello. My ASUS vivobook X515JA has started facing some fps issues, when i watch youtube...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello. My ASUS vivobook X515JA has started facing some fps issues, when i watch youtube...: Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-1005G1 CPU @ 1.20GHz 1.20 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.74 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 23H2...
  3. How do l stop geting signed everytime like youtube gmail other

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do l stop geting signed everytime like youtube gmail other: l need a help because l keep need to get sign in to youtube account or gmail or other everytime when l start my computer or restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-l-stop-geting-signed-everytime-like-youtube/cfed3160-d45f-440e-ba5d-c0a070f85f46
  4. How do l stop geting signed everytime like youtube gmail other

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do l stop geting signed everytime like youtube gmail other: l need a help because l keep need to get sign in to youtube account or gmail or other everytime when l start my computer or restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-l-stop-geting-signed-everytime-like-youtube/cfed3160-d45f-440e-ba5d-c0a070f85f46
  5. How do l stop geting signed everytime like youtube gmail other

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I cannot sign into YouTube, or my Blogger account on windows 10. I am my admin.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot sign into YouTube, or my Blogger account on windows 10. I am my admin.: this is my account, I am the administrator, I can view youtube and my Blogger on my browser, any browser, I just cannot sign in. every time i try to I get the "we are sorry but you do not have access to youtube please contact your organization administrator for access" what...
  7. I cant sign into youtube. even tho i can sign into gmail, and theyre the same account. i...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cant sign into youtube. even tho i can sign into gmail, and theyre the same account. i...: like the title says. it wont let me sign into my youtube. it keeps saying my account has been disabled. but 1 i can sign into google with the same info, and 2 theres no reason it should be suspended or anything...
  8. YouTube sign-in

in Windows 10 Support
    YouTube sign-in: Hi, I enjoy watching videos on YouTube. Recently Im being given the option to sign in to YouTube - or select the No thanks option. There follows another screen where I have to agree to YouTube/Googles use of cookies before I can progress. When I saw this initially I assumed...
  9. YouTube keeps signing out in Microsoft edge. Does anyone have a solution?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    YouTube keeps signing out in Microsoft edge. Does anyone have a solution?: YouTube keeps signing out in Microsoft edge. Does anyone have a solution? submitted by /u/dontwanaknow [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g74oj7/_/
  10. YOUTUBE KEEPS SIGNING ME OUT!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    YOUTUBE KEEPS SIGNING ME OUT!!: Hello, I have Windows 10 and recently had an issue, and did a system restore. Everything is back to normal, thanks to a tech that helped me with the problem. It would take too long to explain, but now YouTube keeps asking me to sign in and out all...