Windows 10: Youtube Slow

Discus and support Youtube Slow in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, So as it says on the tin, I am finding searching for content on youtube to ber very slow. Everytime I type something in the search bar, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by habibhussain, May 4, 2019.

1. Youtube Slow

Hello,

So as it says on the tin, I am finding searching for content on youtube to ber very slow. Everytime I type something in the search bar, it takes an age for the full text to appear and the search to execute.

Is this to do with my internet speed and is there anything I can do to improve the efficeiency of the search ?

thanks,

HAbib.

:)

habibhussain, May 4, 2019
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, May 4, 2019
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Windows 10 issue with youtube ?

Hi Kyle,

Since you have upgraded to Windows 10 recently, the drivers might not be updated to the latest available. If the drivers are not updated or if the drivers are corrupted, you may find issues like this.

To assist you better, kindly provide us the below information.

• What is the make and model of your system?

• How exactly are you trying to access YouTube, is it through browser or through YouTube app?

If you are accessing YouTube through a browser, I suggest you to try with different browser and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and update the graphic drivers and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Device Manager on the search bar.

• Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.

• Find and double-click Display Adapters.

• Right-click the device, and click Update driver software
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

• Restart the system after updating.

Also I suggest you to update all the pending updates (if any) and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, May 4, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Youtube Slow

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, May 4, 2019
Thema:

Youtube Slow

1. Youtube Slow - Similar Threads - Youtube Slow

2. hello. My ASUS vivobook X515JA has started facing some fps issues, when i watch youtube...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello. My ASUS vivobook X515JA has started facing some fps issues, when i watch youtube...: Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-1005G1 CPU @ 1.20GHz 1.20 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.74 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 23H2...
  3. YouTube, Amazon, and other Websites Slow in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube, Amazon, and other Websites Slow in Windows 11: I have a HP laptop with Intel Core i3 8th Generation. I updated to Windows 11 and noticed YouTube and other sites not loading fast. Then my family upgraded their wifi service to 4G and now YouTube, et al, is painfully slow. My windows is up to date. My drivers are up to date....
  4. YouTube, Amazon, and other Websites Slow in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YouTube, Amazon, and other Websites Slow in Windows 11: I have a HP laptop with Intel Core i3 8th Generation. I updated to Windows 11 and noticed YouTube and other sites not loading fast. Then my family upgraded their wifi service to 4G and now YouTube, et al, is painfully slow. My windows is up to date. My drivers are up to date....
  5. KB5001567 let my notebook's wi-fi speed slow down when watch on-line video..youtube...etc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB5001567 let my notebook's wi-fi speed slow down when watch on-line video..youtube...etc: 2021-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5001567 let me video,youtube...etc lag at on-line , and i uninstall this KB5001567 become normal, no lag again... i dont know why ..........
  6. YouTube slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    YouTube slow: Hello, I have two Windows 10(20H2) 64-bit PCs connected to my LAN via Cat 6 Ethernet. Over the past month I have noticed that certain random YouTube videos are slow and constantly buffer on either PC during 5-12 at night. Running the videos at the lowest quality doesnt help...
  7. Youtube slow connection speed IE11

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube slow connection speed IE11: Hello I've been noticing a slower than normal connection/download speeds for youtube videos. All other file and video streaming sites and file downloads use my full bandwidth speed while youtube sometimes streams at half or less my full bandwidth speed. I use youtube's...
  8. YouTube Slow?

in Browsers and Email
    YouTube Slow?: Unsure what is happening here, for a few days now, when I load a youtube video, all I get is a black screen, and I do not see the video until I 'nudge' a few keys and throw mouse at screen (not really!) Whilst this is happening I went up to 200mb last night from 150, so...
  9. Slow Youtube search

in Browsers and Email
    Slow Youtube search: Hi Folks, When in the YouTube page and searching in the YouTube search box there is a real lag to the text typing. If I do the same in explorer it is fine. Any ideas? 100429
  10. HELP Windows 10 Slow Can't Even Watch Youtube

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HELP Windows 10 Slow Can't Even Watch Youtube: Hello I'm not sure if this is caused by an update or not but lately(And I mean just the past 2 or 3 days) my PC has been extremely slow. The disk usage in the task manager is almost always at 90-100% if I open more than one browser confirmed for chrome, firefox, and explorer....