Windows 10: Youtube to start before login

Discus and support Youtube to start before login in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello thereI have a Bluetooth speaker connected to my PC. The PC will shutdown automatically at 7 pm and restart at 7 am. After login, the PC will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Haworth Estates, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Youtube to start before login

Hello thereI have a Bluetooth speaker connected to my PC. The PC will shutdown automatically at 7 pm and restart at 7 am. After login, the PC will start playing a playlist. But only after login.Is there any way to let the PC playing the music before the login? I don't want to turn off the login window.Many thanks in advance.

:)

Haworth Estates, Jun 12, 2021
  2. DarkUltra Win User

Can't choose Youtube ID login

Hi!

On my Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 7.8 I'm having problems with choosing a different ID when I login. I'd rather use my second one, but I cannot because the list is not scrollable. Is this a problem with youtube mobile site, or my old version of Windows
    Phone?

Here is a screenshot, you can see the first ID and its cut off radio button suggesting I should be able to scroll a list there:
    [Removed for privacy]

DarkUltra, Jun 12, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 12, 2021
  4. zinou Win User

Youtube to start before login

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

Youtube to start before login [​IMG]

Youtube to start before login [​IMG]

zinou, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

Youtube to start before login

1. Youtube to start before login - Similar Threads - Youtube start before

2. grey screen before login

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    grey screen before login: so for some reason for the past few days probably after the latest windows update every time i turn on my pc after the windows loading and before the login screen i get a grey screen it does not affect anything and it goes away after 5-10 seconds and windows starts normally...
  3. Black screen before login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen before login: I was recently doing a system restore after my computer started acting wonky, however, the restore got hung up, so after about 10 hours or so, I gave up and did a hard shutdown. Now when I’m booting up my laptop, i get the Acer splash screen, however, after that I just get a...
  4. Image BEFORE Login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Image BEFORE Login: Somehow, the screen prior to me logging in on my Surface Tablet started showing one of my photos. How do I change it or reset the default? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/image-before-login/e324f492-6e0b-4660-9471-928fa15767f6
  5. Switching Accounts before login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Switching Accounts before login: Hey, i found lots of ways to switch accounts AFTER login, but my problem is little different. I want to have choice between accounts before login, not auto-login to last used account. i don't want to have passwords, which is only solution that i found. W10 1909 submitted by...
  6. Windows start screen (screen before windows login screen)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows start screen (screen before windows login screen): I run a triple monitor setup and the startup screen is stretched to the max (see image) [img] Is there any way to fix this so the image is visible or will it be forever stretched? any help would be greatly appreciated Cheers Tim 133897
  7. Widows start screen (screen before windows login screen)

in Windows 10 Support
    Widows start screen (screen before windows login screen): I run a triple monitor setup and the startup screen is stretched to the max (see image) [img] Is there any way to fix this so the image is visible or will it be forever stretched? any help would be greatly appreciated Cheers Tim 133897
  8. Black Screen Before Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Black Screen Before Login: After the update of october 2018 update 1809 my laptop is having a problem of black screen before the sign in page. It takes around 8 to 10 seconds to show the lock screen. I don't know what's the problem. I feel so annoying as this is a brand new laptop with 8gb ram and i5...
  9. Long boot start / black screen before login WIN10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Long boot start / black screen before login WIN10: Hello, today I updated Windows 7 to 10 . After configuring the system, I decided to restart it. During startup, the Windows logo is displayed for about 5 seconds, then black screen for half a minute ... which is pretty damn annoying. Then login screen (automatic login ) and...
  10. Long delay before login.

in Windows 10 Support
    Long delay before login.: Just installed Windows 10 on my fathers laptop. Did an upgrade from 8.1 Pro to 10 Pro. Then did a clean install. Same issue. On boot up I see the HP BIOS Logo, then the Windows logo with the spinning dots. Then the screen goes blank, just the backlight for almost 2 full...