Windows 10: YouTube TV on the new Edge

Discus and support YouTube TV on the new Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I've been using Firefox but I thought I'd give the new developer version of Microsoft Edge a try. I'm running Version 76.0.167.1 (Official build) dev... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by GARoss, May 29, 2019.

1. GARoss Win User

YouTube TV on the new Edge

I've been using Firefox but I thought I'd give the new developer version of Microsoft Edge a try. I'm running Version 76.0.167.1 (Official build) dev (64-bit). We stream video with YouTube TV for out home instead of cable but the YouTube TV site for PC says to use Google Chrome or Firefox. This version of Edge is base on Chromium so why wouldn't to work?

YouTube TV on the new Edge [​IMG]

:)

GARoss, May 29, 2019
  2. Gino Des Win User

Cannot open youtube by IE and Edge

Hi,

Let's isolate the cause of the issue. Are you using an Insider Preview build on your PC? If you are using an Insider Preview build and if you are in Fast Ring, we suggest that you update your computer to the new build 15031 and check if the issue persists.

We also recommend that you disable the VPN and Proxifier on your computer and check if you can access YouTube.

If the issue persists, let's use a new InPrivate window to access Youtube. To open a new InPrivate window in Edge, follow the steps below:

• Open Edge.
    • Click on the three dots icon on the upper-right part of the screen.
    • Click New InPrivate window.

Keep us updated with the results.

Gino Des, May 29, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    YouTube Coming to Apple TV

Apple today announced that it’s bringing the Internet’s most popular originally-created content from YouTube to the living room with Apple TV. Beginning in mid-June, Apple TV will wirelessly stream videos directly from YouTube and play them on a user’s widescreen TV. Using Apple TV’s elegant interface and simple Apple Remote, viewers can easily browse, find and watch free videos from YouTube in the comfort of their living room. Thousands of the most current and popular YouTube videos will be available on Apple TV at launch in mid-June, with YouTube adding thousands more each week until the full YouTube catalog is available this fall. Apple today also announced that it is offering a new Apple TV build-to-order option with a 160GB hard drive. Apple TV with a 160GB hard drive will be available tomorrow for a suggested retail price of $399 (US), while the older 40GB version will still sell for $299 (US).

Source: Apple

malware, May 29, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Blurry video on YouTube TV - Roku

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

Generally, the video frame buffer is separate from the UI graphics framebuffer, so the video shouldn’t be doing any unnecessary scaling before the final image is output. This is a known issue with the YouTube TV app on Roku.

However, you can overcome this behavior by doing the steps listed below:

• Play a video and while the video is playing press
      Home
      on the remote.
    • Launch YouTube again, it will stop loading and go back to the home screen.
    • Launch YouTube again, the video should play with better clarity now.

If the issue persists, you may get in touch with the Roku Support.

Regards,

Junaid_A, May 29, 2019
Thema:

1. YouTube TV on the new Edge - Similar Threads - YouTube Edge

2. YouTube Downloads Not Found on Windows 10/Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube Downloads Not Found on Windows 10/Edge: When I try to download a video from YouTube, I click the download button, and it goes quickly through the process. It then ends with a check mark by the download button, which now says Downloaded. But I can't find the file in the Downloads folder. It never asks me where to...
  3. YouTube Downloads Not Found on Windows 10/Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YouTube Downloads Not Found on Windows 10/Edge: When I try to download a video from YouTube, I click the download button, and it goes quickly through the process. It then ends with a check mark by the download button, which now says Downloaded. But I can't find the file in the Downloads folder. It never asks me where to...
  4. YouTube Downloads Not Found on Windows 10/Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. When playing audio from another service i.e Spotify, Youtube tab from microsoft edge, CPU...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When playing audio from another service i.e Spotify, Youtube tab from microsoft edge, CPU...: I am using a CYBORG 15 A12V Laptop from MSI. I tried uninstalling Nahimic and all drivers related to it. I got rid of the issue one moment after disabling nahimic and uninstalling most of the drivers. But after a reboot, I am now experiencing the same issues as before even...
  6. When playing audio from another service i.e Spotify, Youtube tab from microsoft edge, CPU...

When playing audio from another service i.e Spotify, Youtube tab from microsoft edge, CPU...: I am using a CYBORG 15 A12V Laptop from MSI. I tried uninstalling Nahimic and all drivers related to it. I got rid of the issue one moment after disabling nahimic and uninstalling most of the drivers. But after a reboot, I am now experiencing the same issues as before even...
  7. after KB5028254 applied, youtube won't play and just spin on both edge and chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after KB5028254 applied, youtube won't play and just spin on both edge and chrome: after KB5028254 applied, youtube won't play and just spin on both edge and chrome. after removed this patch, youtub works well on both edge and chrome.but win11 is asking me to install this KB5028254 again ?? how can I skip this patch ? or any comment ? many thanks....
  8. after KB5028254 applied, youtube won't play and just spin on both edge and chrome

after KB5028254 applied, youtube won't play and just spin on both edge and chrome: after KB5028254 applied, youtube won't play and just spin on both edge and chrome. after removed this patch, youtub works well on both edge and chrome.but win11 is asking me to install this KB5028254 again ?? how can I skip this patch ? or any comment ? many thanks....
  9. YouTube videos lag in Edge [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    YouTube videos lag in Edge [Fix]: [IMG]If YouTube videos lag or stutter in Edge, then the solutions provided in this article will help you fix this problem. There can be many reasons for this issue, like a corrupted browser cache, bad extensions, etc. Whatever the cause of the issue is, use the solutions...
  10. How do I get edge to play sounds from YouTube?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get edge to play sounds from YouTube?: I have tried all of the suggestions in the following link "No Sound on Edge" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-on-edge/d78ee7a0-ee77-4d16-b406-919579b4397e...