Windows 10: Youtube video stops on Win10 desktop when I receive a text on my android phone.

Discus and support Youtube video stops on Win10 desktop when I receive a text on my android phone. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So how is my phone connected to the desktop? It became connected when I bought a plantronics voyager 5200 headset see Amazon. The headset connects to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kevin Zamora1, Sep 1, 2022.

1. Youtube video stops on Win10 desktop when I receive a text on my android phone.

So how is my phone connected to the desktop? It became connected when I bought a plantronics voyager 5200 headset see Amazon. The headset connects to your phone via bluetooth. It also has a wireless dongle that connects to your desktop/laptop. Typically I use the headset to listen to Youtube videos. But I noticed, if I receive a text, the Youtube video stops playing and I have to hit the "Play" button to continue. Now I understand if I were to actually receive a phone call, I would want the Youtube video to stop and then I would answer the phone call through my headset. That makes sen

:)

Kevin Zamora1, Sep 1, 2022

2. Listen to Android phone's music from desktop headphone

How to listen to [Android phone's music] from [a headphone that is connected to a Windows 10 desktop] without internet connection?
    I have an Android phone (Pixel 3a) with YouTube Music installed on it.

When I don't have internet connection, I want to be able to wear my headphone, which is connected to my desktop (Windows 10) and listen to both my desktop's audio (for example, game sound) and the music playing on my phone (for example, music that is available only on the phone's YouTube Music offline downloaded folder).

How can I achieve this?

Note:

Anonymous123, Sep 1, 2022
  3. tacroy Win User
    Texts from win10 only send via android phone if cortana app is opened on android phone

Hello!

So I receive text's fine on my win10 desktop, and I have the option to reply as well. Once I reply, or send a new text is says to wait a few minutes.

The texts never send.

However, if I then open my cortana app on my android phone, the texts immediately send.

How can I resolve this?

Thank you!

tacroy, Sep 1, 2022
  4. sammy Win User

Youtube video stops on Win10 desktop when I receive a text on my android phone.

How to block youtube ads in Android Phones?

Hi Guys,

Any ways to block youtube ads in android phones?

Thanks!

sammy, Sep 1, 2022
Thema:

Youtube video stops on Win10 desktop when I receive a text on my android phone.

1. Youtube video stops on Win10 desktop when I receive a text on my android phone. - Similar Threads - Youtube video stops

2. Youtube video stops on Win10 desktop when I receive a text on my android phone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Youtube video stops on Win10 desktop when I receive a text on my android phone.: So how is my phone connected to the desktop? It became connected when I bought a plantronics voyager 5200 headset see Amazon. The headset connects to your phone via bluetooth. It also has a wireless dongle that connects to your desktop/laptop. Typically I use the headset to...
  3. Youtube video stops on Win10 desktop when I receive a text on my android phone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Youtube video stops on Win10 desktop when I receive a text on my android phone.: So how is my phone connected to the desktop? It became connected when I bought a plantronics voyager 5200 headset see Amazon. The headset connects to your phone via bluetooth. It also has a wireless dongle that connects to your desktop/laptop. Typically I use the headset to...
  4. I can't paste text from my computer to my Android phone using Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't paste text from my computer to my Android phone using Phone Link: I recently upgraded from Win10 to Win11. I had been able to paste text between my computer and my phone using Phone Link. Now, I can only copy and paste from my phone to my computer. The computer clipboard history using WinKey+V shows what I've copied from both. The phone...
  5. I can't paste text from my computer to my Android phone using Phone Link

I can't paste text from my computer to my Android phone using Phone Link: I recently upgraded from Win10 to Win11. I had been able to paste text between my computer and my phone using Phone Link. Now, I can only copy and paste from my phone to my computer. The computer clipboard history using WinKey+V shows what I've copied from both. The phone...
  6. Is it possible to have my Win10 calendar in my Android phone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to have my Win10 calendar in my Android phone?: ...without Outlook? I can work with my calendar without an email just fine in my PC. Is there a way to have it on my phone too? I don't want to install/use Google calendar btw, even if it has the option to sync with it. I am trying to avoid their services as much as possible....
  7. Recently while watching a youtube video I received a BSOD. It was a...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recently while watching a youtube video I received a BSOD. It was a...: I see that I do have a minidump file generated. What is the best way to figure out what my problem is? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recently-while-watching-a-youtube-video-i-received/ad17f8f0-d416-4626-bcd5-0fd99a3d2296
  8. Your Phone app will not connect to my android phone for making/receiving calls

Your Phone app will not connect to my android phone for making/receiving calls: When I try and pair my android S9 phone with the "Your Phone" app so that I can use the app to make phone calls, the pairing box in windows does not open completely and is not stretchable so that I can click on the 'Pair" button. How am I suppose to pair my phone in that app?...
  9. cortana texting between phone and PC for android

in Cortana
    cortana texting between phone and PC for android: I installed the texting app and cortana on my phone, but can't figure out how to send a text on my PC using cortana. I do not have a search bar when I open cortana on my PC....
  10. Android phone as video camera not recognized

Android phone as video camera not recognized: I have installed DroidCam client on my desktop and the app on my Android phone. The camera is working properly and is visible as a device in Skype but it is not recognized by the Windows Camera app or another app I tried (Essential Video Recorder). I have checked the driver...