Windows 10: Youtube Video stuttering

Discus and support Youtube Video stuttering in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having issues with videos playing only on YouTube. I also tried chrome over edge but the problem persists. With games or video streaming like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by federiko240, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Youtube Video stuttering

I am having issues with videos playing only on YouTube. I also tried chrome over edge but the problem persists. With games or video streaming like Prime video there isn't this issue. i don't know what to do.

:)

federiko240, Nov 12, 2019

2. YouTube on Chrome: Video stutters every few seconds on 1080p 60fps

So I'm trying to get the best out of YouTube by playing videos on a max of 1080p 60fps (my laptop monitor has a resolution of 1600x900) when possible. Unfortunately, when I'm playing these videos at this quality, the video stops for a second or half every few seconds or so. The frame-rate between these stutters is okay, but the stuttering itself is what's bothering me.

So first off, I tried using task manager/Process Manager 2 to set Google Chrome's priority to high and permanently keep it every time I launch it, didn't work. I set the priorities of other programs that used my PC's performance as much or close to how Chrome used, still didn't work. Set Chrome's priority to real-time: didn't noticed any stuttering fortunately but the problem was replaced with audio issues so I set it back to high.

I also tried using Razer Cortex's game boost feature and stop processes that I didn't need when playing chrome, or games for that matter, and I still didn't noticed any differences.

So I looked to Chrome itself and see what I can do to it to help. I searched a few popular YouTube enhancers on the Chrome Store and tried them, but no differences are what I saw. I looked on forums online via Google Search to see if other people had similar issues and I found some suggestions, however these didn't work out either. Disabling hardware acceleration only made the difference of reducing frame-rate, I don't how Flash or HTML 5 playback works, and I don't know if the issue is a hardware or networking issue.

I tried speedtest.net to see if I have any internet issues and so far, I had a download speed of approx. 90mb/s and an upload speed of approx. 12mb/s.

I also don't know if hardware's of concern:

Youtube Video stuttering [​IMG]

If you guys have any suggestions, please let me know.

ACMDogfight1997, Nov 12, 2019
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Blurry video on YouTube TV - Roku

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

Generally, the video frame buffer is separate from the UI graphics framebuffer, so the video shouldn’t be doing any unnecessary scaling before the final image is output. This is a known issue with the YouTube TV app on Roku.

However, you can overcome this behavior by doing the steps listed below:

• Play a video and while the video is playing press
      Home
      on the remote.
    • Launch YouTube again, it will stop loading and go back to the home screen.
    • Launch YouTube again, the video should play with better clarity now.

If the issue persists, you may get in touch with the Roku Support.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Nov 12, 2019
  4. Youtube Video stuttering

Win10 Audio and video stutter

Hi,

I have tried everything and have not found a solution. About a week ago I played around with the Windows audio enhancements while listening to youtube videos - no issues from that. Then, with my HDD running very slowly (has been for a while), I installed
    Acronis True Image and cloned my HDD to an SSD and another HDD. Afterwards, all three now have a distinct audio stutter.

No other hardware changes have been made. I have googled every guide I can find. I have uninstalled & reinstalled every driver that I can think of. I have uninstalled Acronis. I have played with the Windows power settings. I have tried AHCI in the BIOS (just
    blue screens). I have uninstalled Windows updates, and nothing makes any difference. It affects youtube videos, as well as local music and video files on my HDD/SSD.

Tried uninstalling Acronis and it is no better. I test using a youtube stutter/judder test (which is a spinning symbol) and the audio stutters (from a separate youtube clip) line up with the video stutter. I have also run youtube audio clips, local movie
    & audio files etc, and they all stutter.

Has anyone had an issue like this and resolved it? Reinstalling Win10 would be a pain. I upgraded from Win7 and I don't think that I bought an install disk at the time.

Evan

evangharvey, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

Youtube Video stuttering

1. Youtube Video stuttering - Similar Threads - Youtube Video stuttering

2. YouTube Video for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube Video for...: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8qkktSZ8gOQ&pp=ygUfQmFkZXJiYXRhcmZpNTU1NSBhbCBvdGhhaW0gbWFsbA%3D%3D https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CyLpsEQ14hQ&pp=ygUeQmFkZXJiYXRhcmZpNTU1NSA4NDQ1IGFsIHJhYmF0...
  3. YouTube Video for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YouTube Video for...: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8qkktSZ8gOQ&pp=ygUfQmFkZXJiYXRhcmZpNTU1NSBhbCBvdGhhaW0gbWFsbA%3D%3D https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CyLpsEQ14hQ&pp=ygUeQmFkZXJiYXRhcmZpNTU1NSA4NDQ1IGFsIHJhYmF0...
  4. VIDEO STUTTERING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO STUTTERING: Hello. when I click on the windows start button while watching a video, there's a stutter that shows up and persists even in the videos am watching. I have tried updating graphics drivers and even reinstalling windows but the issue persists. Am using an ASUS laptop x570zd,...
  5. VIDEO STUTTERING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VIDEO STUTTERING: Hello. when I click on the windows start button while watching a video, there's a stutter that shows up and persists even in the videos am watching. I have tried updating graphics drivers and even reinstalling windows but the issue persists. Am using an ASUS laptop x570zd,...
  6. VIDEO STUTTERING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Chrome, YouTube video Audio stutters.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome, YouTube video Audio stutters.: Hello YouTube audio(only) started to stutter quite frequently maybe around the time when flash stopped being supported ? Idk what to do and how to fix it. I have tried to change the audio Hz in my settings and switching off the acceleration thing but nothing helps it....
  8. Video Stuttering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Stuttering: I have windows 10. Since the upload, it has been acting kind of off. Especially when I am trying to watch a video. The video stutters a lot whther I am watching YouTube or Netflix. I have already tried to restart my entire computer. That did not work. My mouse pad is also...
  9. youtube videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    youtube videos: For some reason when I click on to watch a youtube video it gives me this message. The address wasn’t understood Firefox doesn’t know how to open this address, because one of the following protocols (rtsp) isn’t associated with any program or is not allowed in this context....
  10. YouTube Videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    YouTube Videos: I have a new PC with fully updated software. All websites work great, EXCEPT YouTube. I cannot play YouTube Videos. Do I have to switch to Chrome to use YouTube? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-videos/e6c7bff6-7334-4230-855a-e3aee895b0ba