Windows 10: Youtube videos are not getting played in chrome/firefox/Internet explorer in Windows 10 laptop

Discus and support Youtube videos are not getting played in chrome/firefox/Internet explorer in Windows 10 laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Youtube videos are not getting played in any of the browsers in Windows 10 Laptop. I tried below options. I purchased laptop with Windows 10 OS.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Setu Madhava Somala, May 2, 2020.

1. Youtube videos are not getting played in chrome/firefox/Internet explorer in Windows 10 laptop

Hi,

Youtube videos are not getting played in any of the browsers in Windows 10 Laptop. I tried below options. I purchased laptop with Windows 10 OS.

1. enabling 'Use software rendering insteadof GPU rendering' in internet explorer.

2. Installed latest version of Adobe Flash Player.

Still it is not working.

:)

Setu Madhava Somala, May 2, 2020
  2. TheHunter Win User

Explorer, Chrome or Firefox ?

IE11 has adblock easy list too.

ie http://www.iegallery.com/en-us/trackingprotectionlists

Altohugh my no1 is still FF, the only thing that kinda sucks is it doesnt have full 1080p 60fps support @html5 (max 720p), IE11 plays that fine np.

TheHunter, May 2, 2020
  3. Byu2 Win User
    youtube videos are not playing in internet explorer 11 or edge

youtube videos are not playing in internet explorer and edge. The video show up but black screen with a white circle spinning. I tried reset internet options, clear catch, history.

I noticed its same in internet explore, edge, and all browsers with trident engine, ie. maxthon, baidu browser....... websites like rottentomatoes, movie trailer with flash do not play, The trailer open up then show up with a warning sign square in the
    middle and black screen.

Those video play fine in chrome, firefox.

how to solve this problem??

Byu2, May 2, 2020
  4. Fourstaff Win User

Youtube videos are not getting played in chrome/firefox/Internet explorer in Windows 10 laptop

Explorer, Chrome or Firefox ?

Firefox on desktop, Chrome on laptop, Explorer at work. I find all equally adept at their duties. Bonus points for Chrome and Firefox because adblocker (and variants).

Fourstaff, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Youtube videos are not getting played in chrome/firefox/Internet explorer in Windows 10 laptop

1. Youtube videos are not getting played in chrome/firefox/Internet explorer in Windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - Youtube videos are

2. Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome: I have been experiencing BSOD's lately when using Youtube on chrome. In line with the title, this BSOD occurs without any warning or any sort of performance drops, it just randomly and instantaneously happens. Also, I haven't tested if it is only limited to Youtube and...
  3. Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome: I have been experiencing BSOD's lately when using Youtube on chrome. In line with the title, this BSOD occurs without any warning or any sort of performance drops, it just randomly and instantaneously happens. Also, I haven't tested if it is only limited to Youtube and...
  4. Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. YouTube Videos are not Playing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    YouTube Videos are not Playing: [ATTACH] See the white space instead video. that's my problem guys. Yesterday Everything was fine but toady when I tried to play any video on YouTube this was happening also comment section doesn't get loaded. and its just happening with YouTube only, other video websites...
  6. YouTube video preview in Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    YouTube video preview in Firefox: Hi, is there a Firefox plugin, or a configuration change, to preview YouTube videos while using Bing Search Engine (and hopefully Google Search Engine as well) just like in Internet Explorer? [img] 105287
  7. YouTube videos do not play in Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    YouTube videos do not play in Chrome: Hello Everybody! Today I wanted to watch some YouTube videos but the videos never played. If I press the Play button it doesn't play but I can drag the slider around. It has been happening for a few days and it's getting really annoying! Sometimes videos will play and...
  8. Youtube video problems in chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube video problems in chrome: After i upgraded to windows 10 youtube videos sometimes do not load when the page loads. I usually have to refresh the page twice to get it to work. 13321
  9. Youtube pixelated in chrome, not firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube pixelated in chrome, not firefox: Please see these printscreens of the same youtube vid, both on same quality, one on chrome one on firefox. Pixelation is clearly visible in the chrome pic on at the top. In particular look at the neckline of the guy second from the right. What's going on? Thanks guys!...
  10. KB4022716 "Broke" Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KB4022716 "Broke" Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer: After update KB4022716, Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer all crash. Only Edge works now. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox and Chrome, but still not luck. I have also reset Winsock with no luck. Surely I'm not the only one with this issue. I'm sure it's the...