Windows 10: YouTube videos lag in Edge [Fix]

Discus and support YouTube videos lag in Edge [Fix] in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]If YouTube videos lag or stutter in Edge, then the solutions provided in this article will help you fix this problem. There can be many reasons... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 1, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

YouTube videos lag in Edge [Fix]

YouTube videos lag in Edge [Fix] [​IMG]
    If YouTube videos lag or stutter in Edge, then the solutions provided in this article will help you fix this problem. There can be many reasons for this issue, like a corrupted browser cache, bad extensions, etc. Whatever the cause of the issue is, use the solutions provided here to get rid of this problem. […]

This article YouTube videos lag in Edge [Fix] first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 1, 2023
  2. pepanee Win User

Can't get Youtube to show videos in Chrome

Load this checklist video in Edge:
    (I'm assuming you did at least a few of these steps, since you stated you tried other suggestions earlier)

Go through the list of suggestions here to try to repair YouTube for Chrome...

pepanee, Jun 1, 2023
  3. Nisko Win User
    Can't get Youtube to show videos in Chrome

I haven't gotteen to this suggestion yet - but, I've shut down half my Extensions and, now, I get the voice of the Youtube videos - but still not the video. Thought this clue might help.

Nisko, Jun 1, 2023
  4. YouTube videos lag in Edge [Fix]

Youtube video lagging

"Hello, i am using hp dm1 4003au laptop. Recently i updated laptop to window 10 creators. From now i am facing youtube lagging issue (chrome, Microsoft edge, firefox). I also have updated latest flash player... But
    problem is even now present... Offline videos are running smooth in all players like MPC, VLC etc"

vivekdhiman1, Jun 1, 2023
Thema:

YouTube videos lag in Edge [Fix]

1. YouTube videos lag in Edge [Fix] - Similar Threads - YouTube videos lag

2. Fix Error Upload Video YouTube AboFlah Fix Error Create Video YouTube Shorts AboFlah

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix Error Upload Video YouTube AboFlah Fix Error Create Video YouTube Shorts AboFlah: 6hkgjrces6ujkhfesuykifg3wfhjgyjfewuk6gjewfutjfegjyerjrfgy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-error-upload-video-youtube-aboflah-fix-error/579fb9fb-f1be-4d46-ab22-3e54ddcc9139
  3. Fix Error Upload Video YouTube AboFlah Fix Error Create Video YouTube Shorts AboFlah

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix Error Upload Video YouTube AboFlah Fix Error Create Video YouTube Shorts AboFlah: 6hkgjrces6ujkhfesuykifg3wfhjgyjfewuk6gjewfutjfegjyerjrfgy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-error-upload-video-youtube-aboflah-fix-error/579fb9fb-f1be-4d46-ab22-3e54ddcc9139
  4. H265 videos lagging when played on Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    H265 videos lagging when played on Edge: I installed HEVC Video Extensions and I am able to play h265 in "Windows Player", "Movies and TV" player and VLC without a problem. But when the video is played on Edge Version 88.0.705.74 I simply drag the file to edge and it creates a tab playing the video it is lagging....
  5. YouTube 360 Video Lagging Extremely

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    YouTube 360 Video Lagging Extremely: I thought this was caused by the same problem which was causing my games to lag That problem has been fixed but the YouTube 360 videos are lagging so much still and this is only happening on this computer...
  6. Edge Chromium dropping frames on YouTube videos

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium dropping frames on YouTube videos: Hello (system specs are on the profile). I've both Edge Chromium dev (Version 83.0.478.10 (Official build) dev (64-bit)) and Edge Chromium (Version 81.0.416.58 (Official build) (64-bit)) installed, the browsers are fast overall but the problem is, every time I watch a video...
  7. youtube videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    youtube videos: For some reason when I click on to watch a youtube video it gives me this message. The address wasn’t understood Firefox doesn’t know how to open this address, because one of the following protocols (rtsp) isn’t associated with any program or is not allowed in this context....
  8. Not able to play Youtube videos in Edge windows10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to play Youtube videos in Edge windows10: Dear Team, Unable to play youtube videos in Edge browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/not-able-to-play-youtube-videos-in-edge-windows10/0d39e71f-ce2d-40e6-af07-c8398bbe37cf
  9. my videos stream are lagging (youtube and twitch)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my videos stream are lagging (youtube and twitch): i need help. when i watch youtuber videos or twitch video keeps lagging even when i lower the quality of the source (130p). the audio is fine (now) the video isn't in sync with the audio and just jumps where the audio is. my windows is up-to-date so is my anti virus just...
  10. problem with Youtube lag.

in Browsers and Email
    problem with Youtube lag.: hello I have a problem with windows 10 pro. I use Chrome Version 54.0.2840.87 m (64-bit) I have the latest version of windows pro 10 version 1607 OS bulid 14393.351 the problem started around a week ago. When I watch a video the sync isn't good 100%. the sound...