Windows 10: YouTube Videos

Discus and support YouTube Videos in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a new PC with fully updated software. All websites work great, EXCEPT YouTube. I cannot play YouTube Videos. Do I have to switch to Chrome to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Emerson1111, Mar 21, 2019.

1. YouTube Videos

I have a new PC with fully updated software. All websites work great, EXCEPT YouTube. I cannot play YouTube Videos. Do I have to switch to Chrome to use YouTube?

:)

Emerson1111, Mar 21, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Blurry video on YouTube TV - Roku

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

Generally, the video frame buffer is separate from the UI graphics framebuffer, so the video shouldn’t be doing any unnecessary scaling before the final image is output. This is a known issue with the YouTube TV app on Roku.

However, you can overcome this behavior by doing the steps listed below:

• Play a video and while the video is playing press
      Home
      on the remote.
    • Launch YouTube again, it will stop loading and go back to the home screen.
    • Launch YouTube again, the video should play with better clarity now.

If the issue persists, you may get in touch with the Roku Support.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Mar 21, 2019
  3. shevanel Win User
    YouTube Video Playback Problem

i suggest you get a program called SUPER it's free and encodes video to prepare for youtube uploads.

camstasia is good too.

shevanel, Mar 21, 2019
  4. Ian Sal Win User

YouTube Videos

Upload Video in Youtube

Hi,

Internet Explorer 11 in Windows Phone 8.1 comes together with the File Picker which let’s you select and upload files. You can make use of the same to upload videos to YouTube. Follow these steps:

• Login in to your Google Account.
    • Open YouTube.com/upload
    • Tap on Select files to upload and choose the video file that you want to upload.
    Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

YouTube Videos

1. YouTube Videos - Similar Threads - YouTube Videos

2. My Youtube Videos are smaller all of a sudden and how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Youtube Videos are smaller all of a sudden and how do I fix it?: This happened suddenly on Windows 11 where the Youtube Videos Ratio just stay the same on default mode and causes the video to be in the left hand corner.I noticed that this is happening on all browsers Chrome and Edge and I want to know is there anyway to fix it on my laptop...
  3. My Youtube Videos are smaller all of a sudden and how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Youtube Videos are smaller all of a sudden and how do I fix it?: This happened suddenly on Windows 11 where the Youtube Videos Ratio just stay the same on default mode and causes the video to be in the left hand corner.I noticed that this is happening on all browsers Chrome and Edge and I want to know is there anyway to fix it on my laptop...
  4. Whenever I play a video like on YouTube for example the volume on it gradully lowers and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I play a video like on YouTube for example the volume on it gradully lowers and...: Ive already tried re-adjusting the automatic volume adjustment its set to "do nothing" but the issue persists. This is only a problem whenever im trying to play a video aloud and does not happen when ive got the computer connected to headphones, wired or bluetooth. Thank you...
  5. Whenever I play a video like on YouTube for example the volume on it gradully lowers and...

Whenever I play a video like on YouTube for example the volume on it gradully lowers and...: Ive already tried re-adjusting the automatic volume adjustment its set to "do nothing" but the issue persists. This is only a problem whenever im trying to play a video aloud and does not happen when ive got the computer connected to headphones, wired or bluetooth. Thank you...
  6. Whenever I play a video like on YouTube for example the volume on it gradully lowers and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. my laptop crashes when watching youtube videos or movies on websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop crashes when watching youtube videos or movies on websites: makes a buzzing sound, screen freezes and then crashes, first i thought it was my the ultimate mode on asus armory crate but even after i turned it off the issue persists...
  8. my laptop crashes when watching youtube videos or movies on websites

my laptop crashes when watching youtube videos or movies on websites: makes a buzzing sound, screen freezes and then crashes, first i thought it was my the ultimate mode on asus armory crate but even after i turned it off the issue persists...
  9. I cannot play YouTube videos when connected to a Bluetooth speaker on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot play YouTube videos when connected to a Bluetooth speaker on my laptop: The computer I use is a Vostro 5490, which runs Windows 11, when I connect Bluetooth to my speakers or headphones I will not hear anything. When I go to YouTube to open a video, it keeps loading until it says "If playback doesn't begin shortly try restarting your device"....
  10. I cannot play YouTube videos when connected to a Bluetooth speaker on my laptop

I cannot play YouTube videos when connected to a Bluetooth speaker on my laptop: The computer I use is a Vostro 5490, which runs Windows 11, when I connect Bluetooth to my speakers or headphones I will not hear anything. When I go to YouTube to open a video, it keeps loading until it says "If playback doesn't begin shortly try restarting your device"....