Windows 10: YouTube Videos

Discus and support YouTube Videos in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a new PC with fully updated software. All websites work great, EXCEPT YouTube. I cannot play YouTube Videos. Do I have to switch to Chrome to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Emerson1111, Mar 21, 2019.

1. YouTube Videos

I have a new PC with fully updated software. All websites work great, EXCEPT YouTube. I cannot play YouTube Videos. Do I have to switch to Chrome to use YouTube?

:)

Emerson1111, Mar 21, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Blurry video on YouTube TV - Roku

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

Generally, the video frame buffer is separate from the UI graphics framebuffer, so the video shouldn’t be doing any unnecessary scaling before the final image is output. This is a known issue with the YouTube TV app on Roku.

However, you can overcome this behavior by doing the steps listed below:

• Play a video and while the video is playing press
      Home
      on the remote.
    • Launch YouTube again, it will stop loading and go back to the home screen.
    • Launch YouTube again, the video should play with better clarity now.

If the issue persists, you may get in touch with the Roku Support.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Mar 21, 2019
  3. shevanel Win User
    YouTube Video Playback Problem

i suggest you get a program called SUPER it's free and encodes video to prepare for youtube uploads.

camstasia is good too.

shevanel, Mar 21, 2019
  4. Ian Sal Win User

YouTube Videos

Upload Video in Youtube

Hi,

Internet Explorer 11 in Windows Phone 8.1 comes together with the File Picker which let’s you select and upload files. You can make use of the same to upload videos to YouTube. Follow these steps:

• Login in to your Google Account.
    • Open YouTube.com/upload
    • Tap on Select files to upload and choose the video file that you want to upload.
    Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

YouTube Videos

1. YouTube Videos - Similar Threads - YouTube Videos

2. When i am using snipping tool to create youtube videos, it randomly crashes/closes within 1...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i am using snipping tool to create youtube videos, it randomly crashes/closes within 1...: there is no message from anything.Here is the device:Device name LAPTOP-5685NILA Processor AMD Ryzen 3 5300U with Radeon Graphics 2.60 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.35 GB usable Device ID EB0A340F-4A36-4353-AB2D-2A467685A6AE Product ID 00325-82243-94354-AAOEM System type 64-bit...
  3. When i am using snipping tool to create youtube videos, it randomly crashes/closes within 1...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i am using snipping tool to create youtube videos, it randomly crashes/closes within 1...: there is no message from anything.Here is the device:Device name LAPTOP-5685NILA Processor AMD Ryzen 3 5300U with Radeon Graphics 2.60 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.35 GB usable Device ID EB0A340F-4A36-4353-AB2D-2A467685A6AE Product ID 00325-82243-94354-AAOEM System type 64-bit...
  4. Windows explorer keep restarting when I play youtube video in browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer keep restarting when I play youtube video in browser: Every time I playing a youtube video, when the video starts running, Windows Explorer seems to restart for example, when you open a folder, the folder closes, and the cursor lags for a few seconds. Is there a way to fix it? I do all stuff like turning off hardware...
  5. Windows explorer keep restarting when I play youtube video in browser

Windows explorer keep restarting when I play youtube video in browser: Every time I playing a youtube video, when the video starts running, Windows Explorer seems to restart for example, when you open a folder, the folder closes, and the cursor lags for a few seconds. Is there a way to fix it? I do all stuff like turning off hardware...
  6. Audio Volume Levels Change When Playing YouTube Video or Opening Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Volume Levels Change When Playing YouTube Video or Opening Games: Scenario:Step 1: I am watching a video on YouTube, in the Firefox browser, at volume 50.Step 2: Close browser and turn volume down to 20 or mute.Step 3: Re-open browser and navigate to YouTube. The browser is still 20 or muted.Step 4: Click on any video to play it. When the...
  7. Audio Volume Levels Change When Playing YouTube Video or Opening Games

Audio Volume Levels Change When Playing YouTube Video or Opening Games: Scenario:Step 1: I am watching a video on YouTube, in the Firefox browser, at volume 50.Step 2: Close browser and turn volume down to 20 or mute.Step 3: Re-open browser and navigate to YouTube. The browser is still 20 or muted.Step 4: Click on any video to play it. When the...
  8. Youtube videos freeze for a bit in Microsoft Edge

Youtube videos freeze for a bit in Microsoft Edge: Hi,Recently i have noticed that Youtube videos freeze for 1 second and then the video continues playing normaly. This freezing happens between 15-20 second periodically.This is the report file that i can find in edge://gpu/:about-gpu-2024-06-19T17-48-59-247Z.txt...
  9. Youtube videos freeze for a bit in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Youtube videos freeze for a bit in Microsoft Edge: Hi,Recently i have noticed that Youtube videos freeze for 1 second and then the video continues playing normaly. This freezing happens between 15-20 second periodically.This is the report file that i can find in edge://gpu/:about-gpu-2024-06-19T17-48-59-247Z.txt...
  10. Youtube videos freeze for a bit in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging