Windows 10: youtube wont stop buffering

Discus and support youtube wont stop buffering in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; straight to the point, YOUTUBE WONT STOP BUFFERING i have perfect internet and i only have chrome open and i have only 5 tabs open including microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LeviKeller, Jun 21, 2020.

1. youtube wont stop buffering

straight to the point, YOUTUBE WONT STOP BUFFERING i have perfect internet and i only have chrome open and i have only 5 tabs open including microsoft discussions

:)

LeviKeller, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Blurry video on YouTube TV - Roku

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

Generally, the video frame buffer is separate from the UI graphics framebuffer, so the video shouldn’t be doing any unnecessary scaling before the final image is output. This is a known issue with the YouTube TV app on Roku.

However, you can overcome this behavior by doing the steps listed below:

• Play a video and while the video is playing press
      Home
      on the remote.
    • Launch YouTube again, it will stop loading and go back to the home screen.
    • Launch YouTube again, the video should play with better clarity now.

If the issue persists, you may get in touch with the Roku Support.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Buffering on Windows 10 is giving me a headache. Please help

Hello David,

There are multiple reasons why your Movies and TV app buffers. I would like to know more information to isolate the concern:

• When did it start?
    • What changes have you made prior to the issue.
    • Is this happening to other streaming apps, like YouTube, Netflix, etc.?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps in this
    article
    to isolate the issue.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Jun 21, 2020
  4. youtube wont stop buffering

Youtube videos are not buffering if the video is paused or if it is put in the background

I have a Nokia Lumia 520

i was watching a youtube video on 2G connection and the video was big so i paused it so that it would buffer and i will get to watch the video without any interruption.

But if paused the video does not buffer!!

secondly on IE10 when i click on a youtube video it pops up a page or something like that with an instruction to click to play the video.

when i click the video plays but if i pause the video and put it in the background and then access it again the video is gone instead it takes me agian to the pop up page to click and start the video again.

MacConners, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

youtube wont stop buffering

1. youtube wont stop buffering - Similar Threads - youtube wont stop

2. it wont stop why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it wont stop why: wont let me leave https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-stop-why/fccbbcf3-13cc-457e-bec1-4392295d61b2
  3. Youtube videos buffering constantly and Other Websites not loading properly, but only on...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Youtube videos buffering constantly and Other Websites not loading properly, but only on...: A few months ago, I began having a really bizarre problem where my computer couldn't load things properly on some websites. For example:Youtube videos constantly buffer at any resolution, despite being able to load 4k video on vimeo and 1080p video on twitch.Foundry VTT fails...
  4. Youtube videos buffering constantly and Other Websites not loading properly, but only on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Youtube videos buffering constantly and Other Websites not loading properly, but only on...: A few months ago, I began having a really bizarre problem where my computer couldn't load things properly on some websites. For example:Youtube videos constantly buffer at any resolution, despite being able to load 4k video on vimeo and 1080p video on twitch.Foundry VTT fails...
  5. Youtube videos buffering constantly and Other Websites not loading properly, but only on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. DRIVER STACK BUFFER WHILE watching a video on youtube

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DRIVER STACK BUFFER WHILE watching a video on youtube: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-3r1xrQuS9cWLG8vC3dsBLI-hVipVl6K?usp=sharingheres the minidump,can someone help me solve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-stack-buffer-while-watching-a-video-on/3d1424bf-29fd-4307-a92a-29d6acce3e8f
  7. Cortana is Buffering and Buffering

in Cortana
    Cortana is Buffering and Buffering: When I try to sign in Cortana is just Buffering and nothing is happening can any one help me , please [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-is-buffering-and-buffering/2a2c4c48-39a4-443b-93a0-608523ba7b45
  8. buffering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    buffering: hello I am trying to watch videos from an internet teaching school. The videos I need to watch keep buffering and I am missing important information. I have upgraded the internet but it is still happening. Also i have deleted some email addresses that i do not use any...
  9. Buffering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buffering: I've been experiencing the buffer effect on most video formats. Interrupts the signal and causes havoc on a computers data banks, or so to speak. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buffering/a43c3b4d-3ce8-41b4-ad79-3e26c61ed4fe
  10. headphones stop youtube working.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    headphones stop youtube working.: When I attach my headphones via the Jack plug youtube videos stop playing, goes black and displays error message. Video restarts when Jack unplugged. This problem only started recently. Have not changed headphones....