Windows 10: youtube

Discus and support youtube in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; just asking why is there no YouTube app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube/25c58d46-08ca-4d5a-a8eb-8de4beb81348" Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by question_8225, Dec 12, 2018.

1. youtube

just asking why is there no YouTube app

:)

question_8225, Dec 12, 2018
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Windows 10 issue with youtube ?

Hi Kyle,

Since you have upgraded to Windows 10 recently, the drivers might not be updated to the latest available. If the drivers are not updated or if the drivers are corrupted, you may find issues like this.

To assist you better, kindly provide us the below information.

• What is the make and model of your system?

• How exactly are you trying to access YouTube, is it through browser or through YouTube app?

If you are accessing YouTube through a browser, I suggest you to try with different browser and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and update the graphic drivers and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Device Manager on the search bar.

• Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.

• Find and double-click Display Adapters.

• Right-click the device, and click Update driver software
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

• Restart the system after updating.

Also I suggest you to update all the pending updates (if any) and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Kari Win User
    Youtube URL

First output will always be your DHCP server (router).

In my case, the next one, step 2 as well as step 4 will always time out. Anyway, I have no streaming issues with YouTube.

youtube [​IMG]

4. youtube

Youtube videos giving me a black screen

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with YouTube, I will certainly help you.

• Is this issue confined to YouTube app or YouTube on any browser?

I suggest you to contact YouTube Support for further assistance.
    https://support.google.com/youtube/?hl=en

Hope this information helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

youtube

1. youtube - Similar Threads - youtube

2. Watching Youtube and computer crash. No BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Watching Youtube and computer crash. No BSOD: Watching Youtube video in chrome browser. Suddenly the screen goes black and the speaker makes a weird sound. On Mon 16-Sep-19 8:39:40 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\091619-28375-01.dmp This was probably caused by...
  3. There really should be a YouTube app for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There really should be a YouTube app for Windows 10: Hello, I would like to know why Microsoft doesn't work with Google to produce a Windows-10 compatible app for YouTube? Yes, there are quite a few "third-party" look-alike Youtube apps out there, but there really should be one from Google. In another (locked) thread...
  4. Black screen when playing youtube videos playing games etc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen when playing youtube videos playing games etc.: I have been facing a problem where all my games that are in fullscreen just don't work Black screen example: CS:GO HOI4 etc. same with videos with other video playback it works but with youtube or some others it's black screen the only way to fix it seems to hold FN and one...
  5. chrome video quit working on fox news, works on ABC news, youtube ok

in Browsers and Email
    chrome video quit working on fox news, works on ABC news, youtube ok: IT was working before on fox news. Now just the circling icon for hours even with a picture underneath, video never loads. Every single video fails. 140303
  6. No iTunes or YouTube sound on latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No iTunes or YouTube sound on latest Windows 10 update: My computer is set to automatically download Windows updates. The latest one meant I couldnt get sound on iTunes or YouTube and I had to revert to the previous version, May I think, to fix the problem. How does MS get told of this?...
  7. [email protected] Launches a New YouTube Channel for Independent Gaming

in Windows 10 News
    [email protected] Launches a New YouTube Channel for Independent Gaming: gciX2AaiXKk Today marks the launch of the [email protected] YouTube channel! Click here to give it a visit. With this channel, we are going to present the very best in Independent games coming to Xbox One and Windows PC, and maybe even some fun original programming along...
  8. Is there a way to stop youtube videos from showing up in my volume control?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to stop youtube videos from showing up in my volume control?: After the recent update the youtube videos I watch have been showing up in the volume control is there a way to stop this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-stop-youtube-videos-from-showing/56cf3d54-5980-4c97-9c79-4fe74203a44e
  9. Whenever I play Youtube or play a game, my sound cuts off after 10-15 seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Whenever I play Youtube or play a game, my sound cuts off after 10-15 seconds: Whenever I play Youtube or play a game, my sound cuts off after 10-15 seconds. I have a Lenovo 4384AJ9 ThinkPad. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, updating the drivers, running the troubleshooter, and currently I just did a reset on my system. I am...
  10. YouTube LIVE STREAMS w/ busy COMMENTS r DEADLY

in Browsers and Email
    YouTube LIVE STREAMS w/ busy COMMENTS r DEADLY: This isn't a question but an answer. I have found that when a YouTuber does a live stream and their comment field explodes with comments -- eventually it's crash city. I'm using Firefox and it doesn't really matter the CPU. I think it simply overwhelms the CPU and is RAM...