Windows 10: YouTube

Discus and support YouTube in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get YouTube on start menu? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube/f43e4329-258d-4f2f-a45c-647189108068 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dean BHedberg, Jul 2, 2020.

1. YouTube

How do I get YouTube on start menu?

:)

Dean BHedberg, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Windows 10 issue with youtube ?

Hi Kyle,

Since you have upgraded to Windows 10 recently, the drivers might not be updated to the latest available. If the drivers are not updated or if the drivers are corrupted, you may find issues like this.

To assist you better, kindly provide us the below information.

• What is the make and model of your system?

• How exactly are you trying to access YouTube, is it through browser or through YouTube app?

If you are accessing YouTube through a browser, I suggest you to try with different browser and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and update the graphic drivers and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Device Manager on the search bar.

• Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.

• Find and double-click Display Adapters.

• Right-click the device, and click Update driver software
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

• Restart the system after updating.

Also I suggest you to update all the pending updates (if any) and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Youtube videos giving me a black screen

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with YouTube, I will certainly help you.

• Is this issue confined to YouTube app or YouTube on any browser?

I suggest you to contact YouTube Support for further assistance.
    YouTube Help

Hope this information helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jul 2, 2020
  4. shaptoni Win User

YouTube

Unable to play YouTube or Netflix

Since upgrading to the latest version of Windows 10 Pro I am now unable to play YouTube or Netflix

I am using a Lenovo Yoga Book Windows version 10.0.18363

Netflix Error U7361-1253-800705AA (app)

Netflix Error H7361-1253-800705AA​ (edge browser)

YouTube Error JDSEu8jhH639FHdh (edge browser)

Netflix say:

If you experience the error code U7361-1253-800705AA on your Windows 10 computer, it typically indicates that your system requires an update. Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue.​
    • Perform Windows updates​
    - this is what caused the issue and i am now on the latest version

• If you are using the Windows 10 N or Windows 10 KN edition, we suggest downloading the Windows Media Feature Pack.
    - this is not applicable for my version

Can anyone help?

Thanks

shaptoni, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

YouTube

1. YouTube - Similar Threads - YouTube

2. I want to set YouTube Music as my default music app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I want to set YouTube Music as my default music app: I know that it isn't a Microsoft store app therefore you can't do it via settings, but is there an alternative? Thanks in advance submitted by /u/ItzXenoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i38o9l/i_want_to_set_youtube_music_as_my_default_music/
  3. cost saver Youtube Converter mp3?

in Windows 10 Customization
    cost saver Youtube Converter mp3?: I want to burn music on my CDs in the future, and wanted to ask if anyone knows a good YouTube converter that is free. I just want to convert the video into a mp3 file, nothing more. kostenloser Youtube Converter mp3?
  4. youtube video downloader hdr app installed from microsoft store is not functioning as expected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    youtube video downloader hdr app installed from microsoft store is not functioning as expected.: youtube video downloader hdr app installed from microsoft store is not functioning as expected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-video-downloader-hdr-app-installed-from/5c5f0ba5-d3b1-4183-9401-153815efb25a
  5. Recently while watching a youtube video I received a BSOD. It was a...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recently while watching a youtube video I received a BSOD. It was a...: I see that I do have a minidump file generated. What is the best way to figure out what my problem is? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recently-while-watching-a-youtube-video-i-received/ad17f8f0-d416-4626-bcd5-0fd99a3d2296
  6. Download Youtube Apllication

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download Youtube Apllication: Hello, I want to download the Youtube application to my windows 10 laptop. I tried it but when I click on installed on my device it is not working . can you please provide me instructions so that I can download it to my laptop and use it Thanks[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. youtube downloader

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    youtube downloader: I purchased from Microsoft store a youtube downloader. but when i tried to find it was not there.it was just purchased a few hours earlier. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-downloader/e794da9a-81fe-42e8-a6ae-44dc7234e6ea
  8. After installing Automatic Update KB4565627 My mouse jumps and stutters, Youtube Stutters...

After installing Automatic Update KB4565627 My mouse jumps and stutters, Youtube Stutters...: After installing Automatic Update KB4565627 My mouse jumps and stutters, Youtube Stutters and jumps, hard disk drive constantly flashing/flickering I've been having this issue for a few weeks. If I recover my PC to before KB4565627 everything is fine. So last week after...
  9. Windows 10 volume slider not changing volume on YouTube videos and Spotify

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 volume slider not changing volume on YouTube videos and Spotify: I've had this weird issue for some time now that the windows 10 audio slider won't change the loudness of a video. That means when I click on the volume up or down button the slider says that the audio changed, but I hear no difference. It even plays when the slider says that...
  10. PC randomly freezing for 1-2 secs while playing games or watching YouTube, Netflix

PC randomly freezing for 1-2 secs while playing games or watching YouTube, Netflix: Hey guys. I'm having a problem with my pc. While in idle or when im gaming some stutter occur for about 1-2 seconds. I reinstalled windows 10 4 times now, updated every driver, changed my ram and my psu and the problem still appears. In my Reliability Monitor I noticed 2...