Windows 10: YouTube’s new design stops working on Microsoft Chromium Edge

Discus and support YouTube’s new design stops working on Microsoft Chromium Edge in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Chromium-based Edge has been hit by a new glitch when running Google-owned YouTube. Some folks today noticed that YouTube opens with the classic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, May 28, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

YouTube’s new design stops working on Microsoft Chromium Edge

Chromium-based Edge has been hit by a new glitch when running Google-owned YouTube. Some folks today noticed that YouTube opens with the classic interface in Edge browser and the new design is no longer available for some unknown reasons.

Google Meet, Google Docs and Google Drive were also marked unsupported in Chromium-based Edge. Today, Chromium Edge users have been confronted by a similar error informing them that YouTube’s new design is not available in the new browser.

YouTube throws up an error message when trying to access it from the new Edge. “Your browser is not supported. Try it with the latest Google Chrome” reads the message. The message recommends you to download Google Chrome or switch to any other supported browsers.

YouTube says it only supports Chrome, Firefox, Safari and (old) Edge. What’s more surprising is that YouTube had no issues until yesterday and this problem only popped up earlier today.

You can still go back to the YouTube homepage and browse the outdated classic look of the streaming service.

Google or Microsoft hasn’t acknowledged the problem, but it is likely to be another oopsie at Google’s end and it should be fixed in the next few hours.

The post YouTube’s new design stops working on Microsoft Chromium Edge appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, May 28, 2019
  2. Cliff S Win User

A first look at Microsoft’s new Chromium-powered Edge browser

Picture in Picture working for YouTube, double right click the video

YouTube’s new design stops working on Microsoft Chromium Edge [​IMG]

Youtube page

switch to forums while pic in pic is on

Cliff S, May 28, 2019
  3. LEOPEVA64 Win User
    Microsoft’s new Chromium Edge browser leaked online.

No, and maybe there are not going to be any more leaked versions, I think Microsoft has already taken steps so that there are no more leaks:

Microsoft’s new Chromium Edge browser leaked online.

Although you never know, suddenly someone else will appear to leak the new versions or maybe Microsoft will decide to release the first official build these days.

LEOPEVA64, May 28, 2019
  4. Mark Isi Win User

Microsoft Edge has stopped woorking

Hello,

There may be a number of reasons why suddenly Edge would stop working. The first troubleshooting step that we can try is to run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. Check out
    this link for more information and download link for the troubleshooter.

If the above step won't work, we also suggest resetting Edge. For this, follow the steps below:

• Close Microsoft Edge browser.
    • On the Cortana search bar, type Default App settings.
    • Click on Microsoft Edge (the list may not include Edge if your operating system is not on Creators Update.)
    • Under Microsoft Edge, click Advanced options.
    • Click the Reset button and confirm.
    • Restart your PC.
    Note: Your PC must be updated to the latest version of Windows for this troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Isi, May 28, 2019
Thema:

1. YouTube’s new design stops working on Microsoft Chromium Edge - Similar Threads - YouTube’s design stops

2. Microsoft Edge chromium stop working on Windows 10 without any notification

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge chromium stop working on Windows 10 without any notification: Unfortunately users stills over and over Microsoft washout, who must solved them, not by advisors, with unsuccessfully tips and suggestions.Microsoft edge chromium on windows 10 stop working, WHAT EVER HAVE TRY BY MICROSOFT forum it concluded as a wasting time and without...
  3. Microsoft Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Chromium: Hi folks, So I recently decided to download the new Edge Chromium and I like it, but I have a question. Everytime I open the browser there are around 5-13 instances of it running in task manager when I only have one window open and only one tab. Why is that? 156765
  4. Edge Chromium dropping frames on YouTube videos

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium dropping frames on YouTube videos: Hello (system specs are on the profile). I've both Edge Chromium dev (Version 83.0.478.10 (Official build) dev (64-bit)) and Edge Chromium (Version 81.0.416.58 (Official build) (64-bit)) installed, the browsers are fast overall but the problem is, every time I watch a video...
  5. Microsoft Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Chromium: Thought I would just mention that you can use Edge as a photo and text viewer, just drag and drop, have tried with .png, .gif, .jpg and .txt and those work fine. Haven't tried with videos yet but will experiment later. Videos are copied to download folder then if you click...
  6. Microsoft Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge Chromium: Thought I would just mention that you can use Edge as a photo and text viewer, just drag and drop, have tried with .png, .gif, .jpg and .txt and those work fine. Haven't tried with videos yet but will experiment later. Videos are copied to download folder then if you click...
  7. Unable to Install new Microsoft Edge based on Chromium

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Install new Microsoft Edge based on Chromium: Hi all I am trying to install new edge based chromium browser but it throwing below error [img] Event Viewer [img] Windows version no. [img] I tried it on 4-5 systems. can any one please help me. 150874
  8. YouTube Music is also not supported in Microsoft Chromium Edge

in Windows 10 News
    YouTube Music is also not supported in Microsoft Chromium Edge: Microsoft Chromium Edge is off to a steady start and browser has been praised by the community. While Google welcomed Microsoft to the ‘open-source’ Chromium community, some of the big services owned Google is not functioning properly in the new Edge. Earlier today, users...
  9. Microsoft Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Edge Chromium: I live in the US but gonna move. I’d like to know how I can change the region for Microsoft Edge Chromium? MicrosoftEdge_X64_75.0.111.0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-chromium/90e60d5d-9c1e-4058-8f2f-b7c69b510b0f
  10. List of DevTools in new Microsoft Edge (Chromium)

in Windows 10 News
    List of DevTools in new Microsoft Edge (Chromium): [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The new Microsoft Edge is built using Chromium open source project, and if you are developer, here is the list of Dev Tools in Microsoft Edge (Chromium). A few new tools have made their entry into the DevTools list. It [...] This post List of DevTools in new...