Windows 10: Youtube's scrollbar has a much modern design than default windows 10 one

Discus and support Youtube's scrollbar has a much modern design than default windows 10 one in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NitroFluxX [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NitroFluxX, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Youtube's scrollbar has a much modern design than default windows 10 one

/u/NitroFluxX, Apr 12, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 12, 2021
  3. KS-HTK Win User
    change Windows 10 scrollbar color?

Is there a way to change the color of the scrollbar in windows 10? I remember being able to change the color of any part of the default windows in in Windows 7 and before.

But I cant seem to find that option in Windows 10. The problem is that it is nearly impossible to see the scrollbar on very long pages. And as my Trackball does not feature a mousewheel I have to use the scrollbar quite a lot.

Or is there maybe a feature to color the scrollbar in the Windows 10 theme color, as there seems to be a feature to do that for the window titlebars.

KS-HTK, Apr 12, 2021
  4. Jan Del Win User

Youtube's scrollbar has a much modern design than default windows 10 one

Windows 10 Modern apps not working

Hi Mike,

Since you just freshly reinstalled Windows 10, we suggest resetting apps by following the steps below:

• Type Settings on the search box.
    • Click on Settings.
    • On the left pane, click on Default apps.
    • Click Reset button under Reset to the Microsoft recommended defaults.
    • Try to open another app and check if the issue persists.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

Youtube's scrollbar has a much modern design than default windows 10 one

1. Youtube's scrollbar has a much modern design than default windows 10 one - Similar Threads - Youtube's scrollbar has

2. Modern Speech recognition app design in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Speech recognition app design in Windows 11?: Hi, before on Windows 10 the speech recognition app looked a lot more modern and also worked a lot better than it currently does on my Windows 11. I hoped the problem would solve itself by some update but doesn't seem so. Can you give hint's how to get back the modern speech...
  3. Windows 10 is much better than Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 is much better than Windows 11: I am posting this not as a question, but as a statement. I want to help other Windows 10 users avoid the agony of upgrading to Windows 11. Not that the upgrade or clean install is difficult for Intermediate Users, but the missing features make it almost as bad as Windows 8.I...
  4. Windows 10 is much better than Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 is much better than Windows 11: I am posting this not as a question, but as a statement. I want to help other Windows 10 users avoid the agony of upgrading to Windows 11. Not that the upgrade or clean install is difficult for Intermediate Users, but the missing features make it almost as bad as Windows 8.I...
  5. Windows 10 is much better than Windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Default Windows apps have a much larger size than reported

in Windows 10 News
    Default Windows apps have a much larger size than reported: Microsoft's Windows 11 operating system includes dozens of default applications that are available by default right after installation on first run. Some of these applications provide core functionality, like photo viewing, media playing or plain text editing. Others have a...
  7. New leak details Windows 10 update with modern design overhaul

in Windows 10 News
    New leak details Windows 10 update with modern design overhaul: As part of the Sun Valley update, Windows 10 is in the process of getting a new interface with Windows 10X-like Action Center and rounded corners. The Sun Valley update is also known as ‘Windows 10++’ internally and it will deliver a sweeping visual rejuvenation of Windows...
  8. Windows 10 has a much lower volume than 7/8

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 has a much lower volume than 7/8: Hi everyone. My max (100) volume on Windows 10 is about 40% of what it used to be on previous windows. I can barely hear anything on YouTube. I found about 5-6 topics on google discussing this, but none of the solutions worked. I've tried reinstalling the driver, tried...
  9. New recovery drive is much smaller than previous one.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New recovery drive is much smaller than previous one.: Hi, I'm confused. After my Windows 10 upgrade was finished I created a "Recovery drive" on a 32 GB flash drive and it filled the drive to 26.8 GB. I just finished a clean install on my hard disk with all unallocated space and decided to make a new "recovery drive" on the...
  10. Modern design at Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    Modern design at Microsoft: Modern design at Microsoft Going beyond flat design by Steve Clayton Read more here and see the concepts behind the designs. Modern Design at Microsoft