Windows 10: You've been log in on a temp account

Discus and support You've been log in on a temp account in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I turn my laptop on sleep for about 30mins... then turn it backed on... then after inputing my password on my user account it freezes or takes a while... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ryan reese, Oct 6, 2019.

1. You've been log in on a temp account

I turn my laptop on sleep for about 30mins... then turn it backed on... then after inputing my password on my user account it freezes or takes a while on loging in.. so i decided to hard reset ( hold power button for 10 secs)... then after rebooting im always loged in for a temporary account where i cant save any files..

need help

:)

ryan reese, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Windows temp profile

Hi..

I am facing the problem of temp profile login. I followed few steps stated in the websites like removing .bak from your SID. but it doesn't work. Still my profile is logging in to temp profile.

Please do suggest some solution

Thanks

SivaSankaran1, Oct 6, 2019
  4. You've been log in on a temp account

email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

You've been log in on a temp account

1. You've been log in on a temp account - Similar Threads - You've been log

2. Temp profile - files and folders lost 'You've been signed in with a temporary profile'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Temp profile - files and folders lost 'You've been signed in with a temporary profile': Most folders and files under c:\users\xxxxx\ is either empty or completely missing. No trace anywhere! This issue is haunting lot of our users. The old fix of restoring through regedit winnt\profilelist doesn't help. I would like to know the root cause of this issue as we...
  3. Temp profile - files and folders lost 'You've been signed in with a temporary profile'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Temp profile - files and folders lost 'You've been signed in with a temporary profile': Most folders and files under c:\users\xxxxx\ is either empty or completely missing. No trace anywhere! This issue is haunting lot of our users. The old fix of restoring through regedit winnt\profilelist doesn't help. I would like to know the root cause of this issue as we...
  4. Temp profile - files and folders lost 'You've been signed in with a temporary profile'

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows logging me into TEMP account when trying to log into my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows logging me into TEMP account when trying to log into my account: I first had this problem after rebooting my computer, I tried to log into my account and remember seeing an error. I tried to log in again and this time windows logged me into a seemingly brand new account, with all my settings gone. I dug around and figured out I was in a...
  6. Windows logging me into TEMP account when trying to log into my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows logging me into TEMP account when trying to log into my account: I first had this problem after rebooting my computer, I tried to log into my account and remember seeing an error. I tried to log in again and this time windows logged me into a seemingly brand new account, with all my settings gone. I dug around and figured out I was in a...
  7. Windows logging me into TEMP account when trying to log into my account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. You've been signed in with a temporary profile

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    You've been signed in with a temporary profile: When ever I sign in with my account I get a weird text saying PREPARING WINDOWS and then when I open it I see that all my data is gone, my folders are empty, my desktop is empty, I tried the registry editor trick, I tried the cmd trick but none of it is working, when I did...
  9. You've been logged in as a temporary user

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    You've been logged in as a temporary user: I have looked for a post on this but can't find one with an answer, so apologies for the multi-post! i've done an upgrade install of win10 from 8.1, and from a hardware PoV all is running smoothly. The only issue is I can't access any of my old user files or settings....
  10. You've been signed in with temporary profile error

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    You've been signed in with temporary profile error: I upgraded to windows 10 about a month ago, from windows 7 home edition (64 bit). I didn't have problems for a few weeks, everything worked correctly. I connected my user with my MS account and that worked as well. The problem started, when about 4 days ago i turned on...