Windows 10: You've been pwned! Re: You're one of 28,510,459 people pwned in the...

Discus and support You've been pwned! Re: You're one of 28,510,459 people pwned in the... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; >You're one of 28,510,459 people pwned in the HauteLook data breach I am now even wary of submitting info to the website haveibeenpwned.com yet it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by phaedruspress, Mar 21, 2019.

1. You've been pwned! Re: You're one of 28,510,459 people pwned in the...

>You're one of 28,510,459 people pwned in the HauteLook data breach

I am now even wary of submitting info to the website haveibeenpwned.com yet it seems I have signed up for alerts in the past and I got one today:

You've been pwned!

You signed up for notifications when your account was pwned in a data breach and unfortunately, it's happened. Here's what's known about the breach:
    Email found: Breach: HauteLook Date of breach: 7 Aug 2018 Number of accounts: 28,510,459 Compromised data: Dates of birth, Email addresses, Genders, Geographic locations, Names, Passwords

My question is since that hack allegedly occurred 08/18 I have since changed my password for this particular email account sometime very late last year so if my password was obtained from that hack it is now different (and the new one can not be guessed : ) from the old one) so I am assuming that there is no need to change again, right? TIA.

:)

phaedruspress, Mar 21, 2019
  2. mandelore Win User

Portal pwned!

I did find many little hidden things, and liked the kinda pissed off presentation about how Aperture science got pwned in the research grants field against Bleck Mesa

mandelore, Mar 21, 2019
  3. DaMulta Win User
    Worst Chipsets EVER

ATi is not on that list Pwned!!!!

DaMulta, Mar 21, 2019
  4. HolyCow02 Win User

You've been pwned! Re: You're one of 28,510,459 people pwned in the...

The List Of Ps3 Games...

haha these lists are all over the place...

HolyCow02, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

You've been pwned! Re: You're one of 28,510,459 people pwned in the...

1. You've been pwned! Re: You're one of 28,510,459 people pwned in the... - Similar Threads - You've been pwned

2. One Drive Re Sync

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive Re Sync: Hi I can't access my One Drive because its says I need to sync again. When I click on sign it it just goes round and round taking me nowhere. I have internet access, but my emails are not updating either. What else can I do to re-sync OneDrive? Thanks in advance...
  3. This Week on Xbox: June 28, 2019 on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Xbox: June 28, 2019 on Xbox One: TXG185bXM8g We know you’re busy and might miss out on all the exciting things we’re talking about on Xbox Wire every week. If you’ve got a few minutes, we can help remedy that. We’ve pared down the past week’s news into one easy-to-digest article for all things Xbox! Or, if...
  4. Windows 10: You've been signed in with a temporary profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10: You've been signed in with a temporary profile: When I reset my computer for my friend to use it everything when to crap. I updated it and it has windows 10 now. But every time I try to restart it, it is unable to sign in and says you are logged onto a temporary account. I can't use any apps and the computer barely...
  5. "We know you've been waiting" way overdue

in Windows 10 Customization
    "We know you've been waiting" way overdue: Ive changed my security info and everything, and it says it would be completed on 11/21/2018 and it has not done anything except keep telling me to wait. (Note, it's now the 25th)...
  6. What to do when you've been hacked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What to do when you've been hacked?: I can't login to my computer (Lenovo). Usually I use my PIN, but it's asking for my password, which I enter, yet it won't accept it. There were signs along the way: unusual Spam (yahoo email), friend informed me of receiving unsolicited emails and computer issues I...
  7. You've been logged in as a temporary user

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    You've been logged in as a temporary user: I have looked for a post on this but can't find one with an answer, so apologies for the multi-post! i've done an upgrade install of win10 from 8.1, and from a hardware PoV all is running smoothly. The only issue is I can't access any of my old user files or settings....
  8. You've been signed in with temporary profile error

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    You've been signed in with temporary profile error: I upgraded to windows 10 about a month ago, from windows 7 home edition (64 bit). I didn't have problems for a few weeks, everything worked correctly. I connected my user with my MS account and that worked as well. The problem started, when about 4 days ago i turned on...
  9. Event ID 508 and 510

in Windows 10 Support
    Event ID 508 and 510: Any idea what could be causing these errors? No idea how to start tracking down the cause. Computer is working fine. Already ran sfc and dism checks. All came back ok. Event ID 508: SettingSyncHost (8060) {E555163A-3067-4CFE-913F-A8D40DDE1723}: A request to write...
  10. Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10: Hi Gents, Thank you for the great work. I would have a question. I have a user with a Surface Pro who could not connect to Company's VPN. Every time he signed/logged in to Windows, it shown as a new temporary profile (under "Users" a new ID profile temp.*** folder got...