Windows 10: You've damaged my computer

Discus and support You've damaged my computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; You bastards damaged my personal files with blue sreens not being fixed. Block my account and all microsoft teams will go to court and will end up dead... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DirkAlexander, Aug 27, 2020.

1. You've damaged my computer

You bastards damaged my personal files with blue sreens not being fixed. Block my account and all microsoft teams will go to court and will end up dead like Atari.

:)

DirkAlexander, Aug 27, 2020
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Aug 27, 2020
  3. Windows store cache is damaged

Hi,

Damaged Windows Store cache may be due to several reasons. It is possible that before you ran the Windows App troubleshooter, Windows Store is already corrupted of needs to be updated.

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you restart your computer to normal startup to disable unnecessary apps that runs in the background of your computer while you are using it. This process will also reset your apps without losing data on your computer.

To restart your computer to normal startup, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R on the keyboard.
    • Type msconfig, and then click OK.
    • On the General tab,
      click the Normal Startup, and then click OK.
    • When you are prompted to restart the computer, click Restart.

If you need further assistance, let us know.

Loraine Mon, Aug 27, 2020
  4. You've damaged my computer

Windows store cache is damaged

It didn't really work. But thank you anyway.

TongWu2017, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

You've damaged my computer

1. You've damaged my computer - Similar Threads - You've damaged computer

2. Will Power Interruptions Damage Computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Will Power Interruptions Damage Computer?: Folks, I have an electrical problem which is causing power in my office to be briefly interrupted. Sometimes I just loose internet connection but usually the computer looses power and restarts, or I need to power it on.this happens many times a day. Is this damaging the...
  3. Will Power Interruptions Damage Computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Power Interruptions Damage Computer?: Folks, I have an electrical problem which is causing power in my office to be briefly interrupted. Sometimes I just loose internet connection but usually the computer looses power and restarts, or I need to power it on.this happens many times a day. Is this damaging the...
  4. My computer keeps getting damaged

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer keeps getting damaged: The first problem encountered was at January, 2016. The keys were being entered twice, touchpad not working. Then after 2 years, Alt key being pressed not physically. Keyboard changed. After 6 months again, keyboard changed, RAM upgraded. After 1 year, other jeys such as...
  5. Installing upgrade damaged my computer

Installing upgrade damaged my computer: I spoke to a real live human thursday about my computer and he thought it would fix itself in 24 hrs but it didnt. The phone number he gave me hangs up after giving me this web pg. i have a case # and need to talk to a real person....
  6. That is it. You've slowed my computer to a point it doesn't load.

That is it. You've slowed my computer to a point it doesn't load.: My computer failed to log in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/that-is-it-youve-slowed-my-computer-to-a-point-it/8806bc03-46b9-42da-894a-d3ca3cba6671
  7. That is it. You've slowed my computer to a point it doesn't load.

That is it. You've slowed my computer to a point it doesn't load.: That's it you bastards. I'm fed up with windows updates that damage or slow my computer down. I'm also fed up with too many offensive emails. You're at an extremely high risk of being shut down. You're going to court and if you ban my account permanently Microsoft will be...
  8. You've screwed with my computer for the last time

You've screwed with my computer for the last time: Your latest update has caused all apps including explorer to crash. You're sued and delete this post or ban my profile you're a dead company like Atari....
  9. You've hacked into my computer and damaged the .net files so I get a blue screen

You've hacked into my computer and damaged the .net files so I get a blue screen: You've hacked into my computer and damaged the .net files so I get a blue screen. Again you're sued for potentially damaging my files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youve-hacked-into-my-computer-and-damaged-the-net/0be5d3ea-04ad-42c8-acb5-67d814c62e6d
  10. Does Clover damage my computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does Clover damage my computer?: I casually uploaded the installer file of latest Clover to VirusTotal and I was surprised ! https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/8d594ecee059aabea6ccbea8a6beffe684ea1a4a1e99ccb48790c585bd3ced5c/detection Too many engines has detected virus. Is Clover really danger? Does...