Windows 10: You've lost access to your emails The inbox you've been using is no longer available.

Discus and support You've lost access to your emails The inbox you've been using is no longer available. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, After reistallation of WIn 10, my mum is getting the above issue with "This can occur when your account is owned by an organisation, or when... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Palazzo, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Palazzo Win User

You've lost access to your emails The inbox you've been using is no longer available.

Hi,

After reistallation of WIn 10, my mum is getting the above issue with "This can occur when your account is owned by an organisation, or when someone else confirms ownership of the email address."

As I've been supporting the installation remotely needed after a complete loss of the OS I don't know what options she took at login, so when it was prompting for a login she may have used it as new login and not an existing one. Looks like the account password is fine but that may be because it has just been set the same and she can log into the machine OK, but she'd obviously like to reclaim her existing email address which she still has access to as it's a third party email from tiscali.

I can now access her PC, but this issue also stops me posting this issue under her account in the MS Community.

Is it possible to fix this issue without her having to set up a new MS primary alias? Or, if she does, can she still use the old tiscali login and not worry about the MS email being different? - she doesn't use MS for mail anyway.

:)

Palazzo, Aug 21, 2020

2. You've lost access to your email The inbox you've been using is no longer available

Hi,

I wanted to add my partner as an administrator on my new pc at home so we can use different profiles when logging in. I sent an invitation through windows 10 account management (add a family member). Now something went wrong throughout her registration process
    and we get the following message on her account:

You've lost access to your email

The inbox you've been using is no longer available. This can occur when your account is owned by an organization, or when someone else confirms ownership of the email address.

You haven't lost access to the other services you use with your Microsoft account. However, you must choose a new primary alias to continue.

I don't want to choose a new primary alias. I want my partner to use her normal email address and account. How can I reset the process?

Thanks

MaximilianErhard, Aug 21, 2020
  3. BarisT Win User
    Meego ve Maemo forumuna hoş geldiniz

Bu bölüm Nokia N9 ve N900 gibi Nokia ürünlerini tartışmak için oluşturuldu. Burada bu telefonların tüm dünyadaki diğer sahipleri ile tanışabilir ve bu modelleri kullanma ve sorun giderme ile ilgili konuları tartışabilirsiniz.

Birçok farklı Nokia departmanından kişiler bu tartışmaları aktif olarak izlemektedir ve birçoğu "Çalışan" durumuyla katılım gösterir. Forum kurallarımızdan Nokia'nın bu forumu nasıl izlediği ve Nokia çalışanlarının nasıl katılım gösterdiği hakkında bilgi
    edinin.

En iyi dileklerimizle,

Nokia Destek Forum ekibi

BarisT, Aug 21, 2020
  4. You've lost access to your emails The inbox you've been using is no longer available.

Ses takılması ve devamında fps düşmesi.

Merhaba HAMZAGUNAY1,

Bundan önceki sekme, Gelişmiş sekmesi,

"Varsayılanları Geri Yükle" tuşuna "Uygula" ve "Tamam" isabetini görmelisiniz.

Bundan sonra herhangi bir değişiklik olup olmadığını bana bildirin.

Teşekkürler ve saygılar,

RichardGuerzon, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

You've lost access to your emails The inbox you've been using is no longer available.

1. You've lost access to your emails The inbox you've been using is no longer available. - Similar Threads - You've lost access

2. Temp profile - files and folders lost 'You've been signed in with a temporary profile'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Temp profile - files and folders lost 'You've been signed in with a temporary profile': Most folders and files under c:\users\xxxxx\ is either empty or completely missing. No trace anywhere! This issue is haunting lot of our users. The old fix of restoring through regedit winnt\profilelist doesn't help. I would like to know the root cause of this issue as we...
  3. Temp profile - files and folders lost 'You've been signed in with a temporary profile'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Temp profile - files and folders lost 'You've been signed in with a temporary profile': Most folders and files under c:\users\xxxxx\ is either empty or completely missing. No trace anywhere! This issue is haunting lot of our users. The old fix of restoring through regedit winnt\profilelist doesn't help. I would like to know the root cause of this issue as we...
  4. Temp profile - files and folders lost 'You've been signed in with a temporary profile'

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. You've been signed in with a temporary profile

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    You've been signed in with a temporary profile: When ever I sign in with my account I get a weird text saying PREPARING WINDOWS and then when I open it I see that all my data is gone, my folders are empty, my desktop is empty, I tried the registry editor trick, I tried the cmd trick but none of it is working, when I did...
  6. "You've lost access to email" error when signing in

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "You've lost access to email" error when signing in: I recently bought a new laptop and as part of the setup, I entered my email address and password. After going through the set up, and logging in again, I get a message "Something is wrong with your account" and a link to fix it on the web. When I click on the link I get...
  7. You've been log in on a temp account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    You've been log in on a temp account: I turn my laptop on sleep for about 30mins... then turn it backed on... then after inputing my password on my user account it freezes or takes a while on loging in.. so i decided to hard reset ( hold power button for 10 secs)... then after rebooting im always loged in for a...
  8. What to do when you've been hacked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What to do when you've been hacked?: I can't login to my computer (Lenovo). Usually I use my PIN, but it's asking for my password, which I enter, yet it won't accept it. There were signs along the way: unusual Spam (yahoo email), friend informed me of receiving unsolicited emails and computer issues I...
  9. You've been logged in as a temporary user

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    You've been logged in as a temporary user: I have looked for a post on this but can't find one with an answer, so apologies for the multi-post! i've done an upgrade install of win10 from 8.1, and from a hardware PoV all is running smoothly. The only issue is I can't access any of my old user files or settings....
  10. You've been signed in with temporary profile error

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    You've been signed in with temporary profile error: I upgraded to windows 10 about a month ago, from windows 7 home edition (64 bit). I didn't have problems for a few weeks, everything worked correctly. I connected my user with my MS account and that worked as well. The problem started, when about 4 days ago i turned on...