Windows 10: You've screwed with my computer for the last time

Discus and support You've screwed with my computer for the last time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Your latest update has caused all apps including explorer to crash. You're sued and delete this post or ban my profile you're a dead company like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DirkAlexander, Jul 17, 2020.

1. You've screwed with my computer for the last time

Your latest update has caused all apps including explorer to crash. You're sued and delete this post or ban my profile you're a dead company like Atari.

:)

DirkAlexander, Jul 17, 2020

2. my computer periodically resets its time to a the wrong time zone, always the same

Hi Richard,

The challenge that you are experiencing with your computer's time zone settings can occur due to several reasons, such as, incorrect time and time zone settings, corrupted system files, etc. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• What's the make and model of your computer?
    • What are the exact troubleshooting steps that you've taken so far? This is for us to avoid providing the same steps.

We look forward to your response.

Joshua Her1, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Outlook, Windows update screwed my computer

Hi Bennie,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I’ll certainly help you with this.

• When you set up the account, did you create a local account or Microsoft account?
    • What is the exact error message you get when you try to login?

I suggest you to check if you have activated two step verification for your account. If yes, I suggest you to turn it off and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/two-step-verification-faq

Also check if the Windows Update was successfully installed on your computer.

• Press Windows Key + I and click on Update and Security.
    • Under Windows Update tab, click on Advanced options
    • Click on View update history and check if the update is installed properly.

Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

You've screwed with my computer for the last time

Time computer takes to boot up

Hi,

It is possible that it takes too long to boot up after the update because the Fast Startup is disabled. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to know what troubleshooting steps you've done so far.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to enable Fast Startup. This helps start your computer faster after shutdown:

• Open Control Panel and go to Power Options.
    • Click on the Choose what the power buttons do link on the left side.
    • Click on the Change settings that are currently unavailable link at the top.
    • If prompted by UAC, then click on Yes.
    • Ensure that Turn on Fast Startup is checked.
    • Restart the computer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

You've screwed with my computer for the last time

1. You've screwed with my computer for the last time - Similar Threads - You've screwed computer

2. Last Cumulative Update Screwed Up My User Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Last Cumulative Update Screwed Up My User Account: My PC did a Windows 11 Cumulative Update overnight and created a temp user account. I can see the user account and my files in Explorer at C:\Users\erizz but I cannot log out of the TEMP account. There are no options to change accounts in Windows....
  3. Update screwed my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update screwed my computer: Hi. Sorry. Second time posting with new information. Anyone knows what this script error is? (https://logincdn.msauth.net/16.000/content/js/ConvergedLoginPagunatedStrings.en_q3Zchj5ehH5oFalnPzrOkQ2.js) Recently got my system up and running but this error pops up. Startup...
  4. Why did my computer restart last time?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why did my computer restart last time?: I was in the middle of something and the computer just went Restarting... right in the middle. Why? 170650
  5. You've damaged my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    You've damaged my computer: You bastards damaged my personal files with blue sreens not being fixed. Block my account and all microsoft teams will go to court and will end up dead like Atari....
  6. My computer is kinda screwed. HELP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer is kinda screwed. HELP: So ever since yesterday, i noticed that my disk space was super low. When i was thinking about using disk cleaner, i called my dad. He said i should just move the files to my more storage hard drive and then delete them on my disk, i already had my user file in hard drive,...
  7. Updating screws with my computer every time!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Updating screws with my computer every time!: How come after every "update" something goes wrong with the computer and it slows down a lot. I put off updating as long as I can, cuz it sucks. I hate it....
  8. update screwed my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update screwed my computer: just wondering how many peoples computers have been f'd off because of an update that apparently should not have been released. I personally think a class action suit against microsoft from everyone affected by this BS of the nth magnitude. Think that would wake up the...
  9. My Computer is Completely screwed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Computer is Completely screwed: So I'm running Windows Pro on my PC. Yesterday the computer just shuts off randomly. Then it restarts and lets me log back in, but once I log in it restarts and does the same thing as before. That process then repeats several times until it goes into Automatic repair. Then...
  10. Last Update Screwed Me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Last Update Screwed Me: I noticed this right after I suddenly had Microsoft Edge, which I do not use and don't want, by the way. I have no key functions for the following keys: backspace, right enter, and forward slash. Additionally, when I checked in Device Manager which online helps instructed me...