Windows 10: You've slowed my computer down so much that Windows refuses to load

Discus and support You've slowed my computer down so much that Windows refuses to load in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; You have been sued for releasing an update that causes my computer to run so slow that windows doesn't load at all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DirkAlexander, Sep 17, 2020.

1. You've slowed my computer down so much that Windows refuses to load

You have been sued for releasing an update that causes my computer to run so slow that windows doesn't load at all

:)

DirkAlexander, Sep 17, 2020
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

You've slowed my computer down so much that Windows refuses to load

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

You've slowed my computer down so much that Windows refuses to load

1. You've slowed my computer down so much that Windows refuses to load - Similar Threads - You've slowed computer

2. You've damaged my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    You've damaged my computer: You bastards damaged my personal files with blue sreens not being fixed. Block my account and all microsoft teams will go to court and will end up dead like Atari....
  3. Why is my computer so slow?

Why is my computer so slow?: I have a month-old IdeaPad Flex 5. Here are its specs: Core-i7-1065G7 NVIDIA GeForce MX330 16GB DDR4 RAM 1TB Internal SSD When I tell you this thing is slow, I'm not exaggerating. I literally can not even have zoom this is a school laptop that I got for online school...
  4. Windows Defender is using so much RAM which makes my computer slow

Windows Defender is using so much RAM which makes my computer slow: Windows Defender I am using windows 10. My windows is running faster . But when I enabled the Windows defender then my pc become slow . I checking my Task Manager from many days and i noticed that theprogramms like - windows defender antimarwareof windows defender taking...
  5. My Expensive 2000 Dollar Gaming PC Slowed Down SO MUCH. Please Help!

My Expensive 2000 Dollar Gaming PC Slowed Down SO MUCH. Please Help!: My computer is super slow now. I built a pc in August of this year. It's only been 3 months and my computer is super slow. I've reset my computer TWICE! Still the same thing. I think my hardware is damaged. Here are my PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 9700k @3.6 ghz GPU: ASUS ROG...
  6. I hate this computer so much :-)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I hate this computer so much :-): Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 - Error 0x800704c7 AnyBody know how to fix this? Please help me :-( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hate-this-computer-so-much/b5c2b53a-7b60-40b6-96be-73fc61d0ca7b
  7. why is my computer so slow

in Windows 10 Customization
    why is my computer so slow: why is my pc so slow ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-computer-so-slow/550d97c9-58c2-4897-9b8e-1786b6877917
  8. Why is my computer so slow?

Why is my computer so slow?: My computer has a fast startup, but once I sign in, I can't for the life of me use anything for a solid couple of minutes. I click to open chrome, it opens 30 seconds later and freezes for another 30 seconds when I type something. Basically, any app I open after startup takes...
  9. Why has Windows 10 slowed my computer so much?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why has Windows 10 slowed my computer so much?: Windows 10 Home 64 bit It's the shutdowns and startups. Before upgrading to 10, my Windows 7 laptop took less than two minutes and now it's taking 10+ minutes. Things seem to be fairly decent as far as working once the desktop loads and I can get started. I just don't...
  10. Computer refuses to shut down or sleep.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer refuses to shut down or sleep.: Hey everybody! I've found these forums to be a tremendous help with other troubleshooting issues I've had in the past. Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help me out again! Anyway, the problem is that the whenever I shut down my computer, there's a very short delay...