Windows 10: You've slowed my computer down so much that Windows refuses to load

Discus and support You've slowed my computer down so much that Windows refuses to load in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; You have been sued for releasing an update that causes my computer to run so slow that windows doesn't load at all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DirkAlexander, Sep 17, 2020.

1. You've slowed my computer down so much that Windows refuses to load

You have been sued for releasing an update that causes my computer to run so slow that windows doesn't load at all

:)

DirkAlexander, Sep 17, 2020
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

You've slowed my computer down so much that Windows refuses to load

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

You've slowed my computer down so much that Windows refuses to load

1. You've slowed my computer down so much that Windows refuses to load - Similar Threads - You've slowed computer

2. My computer refused to shut down.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer refused to shut down.: When l went to shut it down either from the case button or windows pop-up menu. It flashes the blue screens and then restarts. Problem only occurred now after months of running it fine. Asrock Steel legend B-550, R9-5900x, gigbyte RTX 3070 and 4 Trident z royal series 16GB...
  3. My computer refused to shut down.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer refused to shut down.: When l went to shut it down either from the case button or windows pop-up menu. It flashes the blue screens and then restarts. Problem only occurred now after months of running it fine. Asrock Steel legend B-550, R9-5900x, gigbyte RTX 3070 and 4 Trident z royal series 16GB...
  4. My computer refuses to shut down.

My computer refuses to shut down.: When l shut it down either from the case button or windows pop-up menu. It flashes the blue screens and then restarts. Problem only occurred now after months of running it fine. Asrock Steel legend B-550, R9-5900x, gigbyte RTX 3070 and 4 Trident z royal series 16GB each....
  5. My computer refuses to shut down.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer refuses to shut down.: When l shut it down either from the case button or windows pop-up menu. It flashes the blue screens and then restarts. Problem only occurred now after months of running it fine. Asrock Steel legend B-550, R9-5900x, gigbyte RTX 3070 and 4 Trident z royal series 16GB each....
  6. My computer refuses to shut down.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Why has Surfshark vpn slowed down so much?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why has Surfshark vpn slowed down so much?: I switched to Surfshark a year ago and enjoyed the high speed, up until a few months. It's gone from 100+ mbs gradually down to 30-40 a year later. It runs on two completely different desktop computers, both with the same result. Even after updating the app, and reinstalling....
  8. That is it. You've slowed my computer to a point it doesn't load.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    That is it. You've slowed my computer to a point it doesn't load.: My computer failed to log in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/that-is-it-youve-slowed-my-computer-to-a-point-it/8806bc03-46b9-42da-894a-d3ca3cba6671
  9. That is it. You've slowed my computer to a point it doesn't load.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    That is it. You've slowed my computer to a point it doesn't load.: That's it you bastards. I'm fed up with windows updates that damage or slow my computer down. I'm also fed up with too many offensive emails. You're at an extremely high risk of being shut down. You're going to court and if you ban my account permanently Microsoft will be...
  10. Why has Windows 10 slowed my computer so much?

Why has Windows 10 slowed my computer so much?: Windows 10 Home 64 bit It's the shutdowns and startups. Before upgrading to 10, my Windows 7 laptop took less than two minutes and now it's taking 10+ minutes. Things seem to be fairly decent as far as working once the desktop loads and I can get started. I just don't...