Windows 10: YT and Chrome acting buggy, other fixes not working

Discus and support YT and Chrome acting buggy, other fixes not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; YT is acting buggy: not recognizing what I type in search bar right away sometimes play/pause with a click works, sometimes it doesn't sometimes full... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tabiii, May 29, 2020.

1. Tabiii Win User

YT and Chrome acting buggy, other fixes not working

YT is acting buggy:

not recognizing what I type in search bar right away
    sometimes play/pause with a click works, sometimes it doesn't

sometimes full screen works, sometimes it doesn't

same for adding to a playlist

Chrome is acting buggy:

randomly closing or minimizing to the edge or corner of any given part of the screen

even Zoom randomly closed while I was talking. My cursor was not on the close button in any of these cases.

sometimes the mouse scroll button doesn't even work

I deleted cache/cookies on Chrome

I rebooted the pc many times

I uninstalled Houseparty, Netflixparty and a Chrome YT extension to prevent live chat

The Chrome YT ext is my biggest suspect because that's the most recent change and my pc has only been acting weird about a week, shortly after that ext was dl

I checked control panel for the 3 extensions to make sure they were gone

It's still acting buggy. What do I do?

Possibly relevent: Due to motherboard issues, the mousepad on the actual pc is disabled

:)

Tabiii, May 29, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 29, 2020
  3. Chrome glitch

Hello Ralph,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description on one of the three users Chrome is not working.
    I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• The account on which you are facing issue with Chrome, does it have the administrator permission?
    • Have you check with other browser? Was the result same?
    • Is the issue specific to only one application or facing issue with other application too?

First, I would suggest you to use Internet Explorer and see if it brings any difference.
    Here are the steps through which you can use Internet Explorer.

• Press the Windows key.

• Type Internet Explorer in the search box.

• Right click on Internet Explorer
      (Desktop app).

• Select Pint to task bar.

• Try to use Internet Explorer from there and see if it brings any difference.

If you still want to use Chrome then I would suggest you to open the application Chrome in administrator mode and see if it brings any difference. Here are the steps through which you can open Chrome in Administrator mode.

• Press the Windows key or click on Start icon.
    • Type Google Chrome.
    • Right click on Google Chrome and select the option to Run As Administrator.
    • If everything works fine by running chrome in administrator mode then you may pin it to the task bar.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, May 29, 2020
  4. STEvil Win User

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, May 29, 2020
Thema:

1. YT and Chrome acting buggy, other fixes not working - Similar Threads - Chrome acting buggy

2. chrome is acting up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    chrome is acting up: my google search page looks like this and i cant access my extensions tab https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-is-acting-up/da408b41-4aea-4232-9197-8f78bb8e909f
  3. chrome is acting up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    chrome is acting up: my google search page looks like this and i cant access my extensions tab https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-is-acting-up/da408b41-4aea-4232-9197-8f78bb8e909f
  4. chrome is acting up

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows acting extremely buggy after reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows acting extremely buggy after reinstall: Hi,Earlier today, I attempted to use a system restore point. This was because I had deleted a few files and had accidentally restored them from the Recycle Bin. When I was used system restore, I kept getting an”AppxStaging” error. I read a few articles, and after a few tries,...
  6. Keyboard acting buggy and strange in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard acting buggy and strange in games: I own a Corsair K55 RGB gaming keyboard, I always loved to play games likes ROBLOX and Minecraft with it. Until I plugged in the Corsair Harpoon RGB gaming mouse. The moment I plugged it in I joined a game on ROBLOX because I was so excited to use it, but then out of nowhere...
  7. Computer is acting buggy and not I cannot diagnose it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer is acting buggy and not I cannot diagnose it: It was hard enough to get this thing to run to safe mode as the bios run in safe mode.Now I am running things in safe mode, but when I look on my computer there is no way to diagnose this thingTroubleshooter is a joke, because it does not have a button to push if you disagree...
  8. Xbox one controller acting buggy in game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox one controller acting buggy in game: I've recently started using my xbox one controller on my pc and for whatever reason it's not accepting button/trigger input quite often, and it's also acting as if the trigger is being pressed in when the controller isn't being touched. This happens whether the controller is...
  9. My copy of Windows 10 is acting buggy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My copy of Windows 10 is acting buggy: Been using Window 10 for two months now. I've noticed some weird glitches with the OS. -The taskbar will get stuck in its hidden view. I have to press the windows key to have it show up again. -Taskbar icons will disappear. I have to go into taskbar setting to get them to...
  10. Firefox acts buggy

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox acts buggy: Firefox After Installing Win10 doesn't load pages that got after closing new tab there will still be animation on scrolling down picture it shows all over website *Sad Sorry for my English. 38620