Windows 10: yt1s adware

Discus and support yt1s adware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi I recently downloaded like 10 videos from yt1s and i think i might have adware what should i do?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by doja catdidi, Jun 24, 2021.

1. yt1s adware

hi I recently downloaded like 10 videos from yt1s and i think i might have adware what should i do?

:)

doja catdidi, Jun 24, 2021

2. Adware Troubles

You can do it. Follow the steps here.

Remove Gen:Variant.Adware virus (Easy Removal Guide)

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Jsssssssss, Jun 24, 2021
  4. stevednmc Win User

yt1s adware

Recommendations for Adware killer?

I currently have been using Adaware by lavasoft as an adware scanner, actually have been for a long time.(Free version). Over the last year however that program has been getting more and more bloated, does anyone have any suggestions for something better?

stevednmc, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

yt1s adware

1. yt1s adware - Similar Threads - yt1s adware

2. Sticky Finger Virus or Adware or Malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sticky Finger Virus or Adware or Malware: How do I get rid of the "sticky finger" Virus, Adware or Malware that occurs every time I select a dialogue box? Anywhere that text can be inserted the cursor automatically generates a continuous string of the number 4 which prevents me from login and most options requiring a...
  3. Ultra Adware Killer 9 gives weird results

Ultra Adware Killer 9 gives weird results: I installed this app on the advice of WebUser magazine (in UK, now defunct). It seems to give me loads of false positives - see screenshot malware results. I don't know what the listed malwares are but they seem to be associated with geniune, safe apps I've had for ages. It...
  4. MSN news on Taskbar - I paid for Windows, is it retroactively adware?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSN news on Taskbar - I paid for Windows, is it retroactively adware?: This seems to cross a line.We purchase Windows 10. Months later, after installing the latest update ostensibly included with original purchase for the "life" of the OS and I get this adware on my task bar with weather and links to MSN and an override for my default...
  5. Windows Security Adware Threat

Windows Security Adware Threat: I do not understand this...I am using Firefox with the STRICT setting to block ads and trackers, and how come this sneaked onto my system? Should I still consider reinstalling Windows or just leave it since Defender was able to remove it? UPDATE >> Ok, so looks like it was...
  6. PUA:Win32/Driverpack Adware

PUA:Win32/Driverpack Adware: I am having issues due to PUA:Win32/DriverPack. My Windows Defender has detected multiple PUA:WIn/Driverpack Adware so I installed Malwarebytes and promptly deleted this adware after scanning. But the problem is that Windows Defender Security still detects its presence...
  7. Wierd adware, only appears when booting up the computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wierd adware, only appears when booting up the computer.: So this site named aporasal opens my browser automatically and when i close it, it never opens again until i boot the computer again, i have looked for all the startup items and stuff (also tried autoruns) but i just cant get rid of it. submitted by /u/Plichtoun [link]...
  8. Adware

Adware: So everytime i open chrome or microsoft edge and go to any website aside from google itself theres ads everywhere. And these are websites ive visited before with no issues at all. ive reset the settings on each one, ive downloaded malware apps and scanned my computer it...
  9. How to remove Internet-start Adware or Malware or Browser Hijacker, I don't know what it is?

How to remove Internet-start Adware or Malware or Browser Hijacker, I don't know what it is?: So I installed DriverPack Solution 17 to check and update the outdated drivers of my Sony Vaio Laptop. But while updating the drivers an Adware or Malware or Browser Hijacker, I don't know what it is named Internet-start was installed accidentally. I scanned my whole system...
  10. I have an ADWARE i can NOT remove please help me.

I have an ADWARE i can NOT remove please help me.: i have a service on my computer named "Bridlebuddlesservices" by "BigStartrail Geeks" i have tried alot of ways to remove it but none worked. i used command prompt to terminate it but came back i used special softwares to force uninstall it but it was not working. i ended the...