Windows 10: yubikey

Discus and support yubikey in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Ok, let's hear your experiences with yubikey... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yubikey/938fb49e-b820-48de-85da-5adc964b9938" Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NormPeterson, Jul 7, 2019.

1. yubikey

Ok, let's hear your experiences with yubikey...

:)

NormPeterson, Jul 7, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Yubikey login support

Hi,

Log in issues can be caused by invalid password or username. For us to assist you further, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried using Yubikey before?

We're looking forward for your response.

Rose Cal, Jul 7, 2019
  3. lat227 Win User
    Yubikey Two-Factor Authentication

Hi....I just purchased a " Yubikey " to use with the password manager
    LastPass and it works very well as a two-factor authentication. I sign on to my PC with my Microsoft account and would like to use the Yubikey as a two-factor there also. I can't seem to find a procedure at Microsoft that explains
    how to set this up correctly. The last thing I want to do is lock myself out of my PC.

I need to know ;

(1) The procedure to setup a Yubikey with a Microsoft account.

(2) Will the Yubikey work OK on any PC that I may sign onto with my Microsoft account. I have several PC's i often sign into .

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.....Larry

lat227, Jul 7, 2019
  4. tikimydog Win User

yubikey

Yubikey security [[one]] with several [[three or more]] microsoft accounts

if you have three computers and plan to use YUBIKEY, will Microsoft still use the passwords on public computers?

tikimydog, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

yubikey

1. yubikey - Similar Threads - yubikey

2. how can i automatically lock my screen when a yubikey is removed from the usb slot on Win11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i automatically lock my screen when a yubikey is removed from the usb slot on Win11?: I have a Yubikey 5 NFC security key that i use to login with, i want to automatically lock my desktop screen when i remove this security key essentially making it impossible to log back in because I've set as a requirement after coming out of screen lock. I've searched event...
  3. how can i automatically lock my screen when a yubikey is removed from the usb slot on Win11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i automatically lock my screen when a yubikey is removed from the usb slot on Win11?: I have a Yubikey 5 NFC security key that i use to login with, i want to automatically lock my desktop screen when i remove this security key essentially making it impossible to log back in because I've set as a requirement after coming out of screen lock. I've searched event...
  4. When I register my yubo yubikey on my windows laptop don't I have to use the yubikey on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I register my yubo yubikey on my windows laptop don't I have to use the yubikey on my...: HI I was wondering if I could ask a question about a yubico 5c NFC . I was wanting to now if I go passwordless login on my outlook.com account on the internet will I have to setup the yubikey on my computer to login to my outlook.com account on the internet? Does the yubikey...
  5. When I register my yubo yubikey on my windows laptop don't I have to use the yubikey on my...

When I register my yubo yubikey on my windows laptop don't I have to use the yubikey on my...: HI I was wondering if I could ask a question about a yubico 5c NFC . I was wanting to now if I go passwordless login on my outlook.com account on the internet will I have to setup the yubikey on my computer to login to my outlook.com account on the internet? Does the yubikey...
  6. Yubikey shows in Azure 2FA methods as "Passkey other device-bound"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yubikey shows in Azure 2FA methods as "Passkey other device-bound": Dear all,* We have a user who has been assigned a Yubikey for 2FA logging into Windows / Active Directory domain* I use this url to audit the 2FA methods used by our users:Authentication methods - Microsoft Azure* The 2FA method listed for this user is:Passkey other...
  7. Yubikey shows in Azure 2FA methods as "Passkey other device-bound"

Yubikey shows in Azure 2FA methods as "Passkey other device-bound": Dear all,* We have a user who has been assigned a Yubikey for 2FA logging into Windows / Active Directory domain* I use this url to audit the 2FA methods used by our users:Authentication methods - Microsoft Azure* The 2FA method listed for this user is:Passkey other...
  8. Yubikey shows in Azure 2FA methods as "Passkey other device-bound"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Windows 10 Pro 22H2 19045.3086: USB keyboard and Yubikey often not available after sleep or...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Pro 22H2 19045.3086: USB keyboard and Yubikey often not available after sleep or...: As the title says, my USB keyboard, as well as my Yubikey often aren't available after having sent my computer to sleep, or after switching around my KVM USB/HDMI switch. The issue was already present before I got the KVM switch, but with switching, it has become a lot more...
  10. Windows 10 Pro 22H2 19045.3086: USB keyboard and Yubikey often not available after sleep or...

Windows 10 Pro 22H2 19045.3086: USB keyboard and Yubikey often not available after sleep or...: As the title says, my USB keyboard, as well as my Yubikey often aren't available after having sent my computer to sleep, or after switching around my KVM USB/HDMI switch. The issue was already present before I got the KVM switch, but with switching, it has become a lot more...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1903 hijacks yubikey