Windows 10: yubikey

Discus and support yubikey in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Ok, let's hear your experiences with yubikey... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yubikey/938fb49e-b820-48de-85da-5adc964b9938" Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NormPeterson, Jul 7, 2019.

1. yubikey

Ok, let's hear your experiences with yubikey...

:)

NormPeterson, Jul 7, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Yubikey login support

Hi,

Log in issues can be caused by invalid password or username. For us to assist you further, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried using Yubikey before?

We're looking forward for your response.

Rose Cal, Jul 7, 2019
  3. lat227 Win User
    Yubikey Two-Factor Authentication

Hi....I just purchased a " Yubikey " to use with the password manager
    LastPass and it works very well as a two-factor authentication. I sign on to my PC with my Microsoft account and would like to use the Yubikey as a two-factor there also. I can't seem to find a procedure at Microsoft that explains
    how to set this up correctly. The last thing I want to do is lock myself out of my PC.

I need to know ;

(1) The procedure to setup a Yubikey with a Microsoft account.

(2) Will the Yubikey work OK on any PC that I may sign onto with my Microsoft account. I have several PC's i often sign into .

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.....Larry

lat227, Jul 7, 2019
  4. tikimydog Win User

yubikey

Yubikey security [[one]] with several [[three or more]] microsoft accounts

if you have three computers and plan to use YUBIKEY, will Microsoft still use the passwords on public computers?

tikimydog, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

yubikey

1. yubikey - Similar Threads - yubikey

2. Cannot register yubikey 5 - key cannot be registered

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot register yubikey 5 - key cannot be registered: Cannot register yubikey5 in Microsoft account, message says cannot register this key. ***Original Title: Cannot register yubikey 5*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-register-yubikey-5-key-cannot-be-registered/f29d9401-b24c-4be1-9458-1201fd8dcfbf"
  3. yubikey

yubikey: Cannot sign into any Microsoft accounts using yubikey5...keeps saying "cannot use this key, try another" and when prompted for password/pin, says invalid pin. Followed the set up instructions...What now...dump Microsoft and migrate over to Linux mint?(where yubikey works...
  4. Cannot register yubikey 5

Cannot register yubikey 5: Cannot register yubikey5 in Microsoft account, message says cannot register this key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-register-yubikey-5/f29d9401-b24c-4be1-9458-1201fd8dcfbf"
  5. Windows Security pop up for YubiKey authentication on local webserver

Windows Security pop up for YubiKey authentication on local webserver: I've been making a website that allows you authenticate your account using a yubikey. Before the 1903 feature update, I would login into the local website and insert the security key with no problem. Now when I do it, I get this "Windows Security Making sure it's you. Please...
  6. Yubikey Two-Factor Authentication

Yubikey Two-Factor Authentication: Hi....I just purchased a " Yubikey " to use with the password manager LastPass and it works very well as a two-factor authentication. I sign on to my PC with my Microsoft account and would like to use the Yubikey as a two-factor there also. I can't seem to find a procedure at...
  7. Yubikey security [[one]] with several [[three or more]] microsoft accounts

Yubikey security [[one]] with several [[three or more]] microsoft accounts: if you have three computers and plan to use YUBIKEY, will Microsoft still use the passwords on public computers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/yubikey-security-one-with-several-three-or-more/0d181d73-60d5-4de7-b157-0dddf7fc6076"