Windows 10: YUMI – Multiboot USB Setup Question

Discus and support YUMI – Multiboot USB Setup Question in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Has anyone had success with the YUMI – Multiboot tool to setup a USB with multiple ISO images? I set one up on a few different USB drives and each time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mremptywallet, Jul 27, 2016.

1. YUMI – Multiboot USB Setup Question

Has anyone had success with the YUMI – Multiboot tool to setup a USB with multiple ISO images? I set one up on a few different USB drives and each time i do it, it lists all ISO images to install but no matter what, it only loads and installs the last ISO i loaded.

Ex:
    Installed 1st - Win Ent 7 64BIT
    Installed 2nd - Win Ent 8.1 64BIT
    Installed 3rd - Win Ent 10 1511 64BIT

If i try to install Win Ent 7 64BIT, it lets me select it but it actually loads the Win Ent 10 ISO instead.

The usb i am using currently is a 64GB HP in FAT32 format (USB-HDD mode)

:)

mremptywallet, Jul 27, 2016
  2. Andre Da Costa, Jul 27, 2016
  3. slance310 Win User
    SHRINK C VOLUME TO SMALLER CAPACITY

Hi,

How did you "Disable" Hiberfil ?

Did you use "powercfg -h off" ?

There is a Tool called

YUMI 2.0.1.5 YUMI - Multiboot USB Creator | USB Pen Drive Linux

That can put the Partition Wizard on a Flash Drive... You may have better luck with that..

Are PageFile, SwapFile, HiberFil in fact gone from your C:| drive when you show Hidden Files ?

slance310, Jul 27, 2016
Thema:

YUMI – Multiboot USB Setup Question

1. YUMI – Multiboot USB Setup Question - Similar Threads - YUMI – Multiboot

2. Ventoy Multiboot USB Creator Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ventoy Multiboot USB Creator Error: Hello!There is a errorWhen I clicked the install button in ventoy it shows me a blue screen then I restart my computer then I put a iso file then try reboot for testing it my computer then my computer was bootable but after boot it shows me a blue screen. I then fix the issue...
  3. Making a Windows 10 USB using YUMI UEFI multiboot USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Making a Windows 10 USB using YUMI UEFI multiboot USB: Hey guys I got a question oki. How do I make a Windows 10 USB using YUMI UEFI multiboot USB tool. It says it supports Windows 10 iso but I cant put Windows 10 iso on it because the tool auto formats the USB to fat32 but then also since it auto formats fat32 windows 10 iso is...
  4. Multiboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multiboot: Hello, I have a question. When I multi boot on win 10 does my files get deleted? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiboot/d10a7fdf-6821-4483-bbf9-755a6fa5ce1f
  5. Setup questions

Setup questions: Can i use mklink during windows install ? Should i use juction ? How should i use it in a batch file ? John https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setup-questions/a2587322-bb74-4f26-aa32-4f5a8c47e1bd
  6. Multiboot USB with automated installer(s)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiboot USB with automated installer(s): Hi, I'm an IT student and I want to create a Multiboot USB drive with everything one may need when diagnosing and installing windows. So, I went ahead and downloaded the ISO-s, and merged them all into one big ISO file. BUT, I want for the installer to automatically...
  7. YUMI and BSOD no help from YUMI

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    YUMI and BSOD no help from YUMI: I recently had a BSOD issue in Windows10. A while ago I created a YUMI thumb drive, assuming when I boot into the thumb drive I would be presented with what rescue disc I had installed on the thumb drive which I wanted to boot into. Instead when the thumb drive loaded,...
  8. Problem with YUMI Multiboot in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with YUMI Multiboot in Windows 10: Has anyone else experienced this issue? I have an HP running Windows 10 Home, 16GB When I run YUMI Multiboot creator (any version) it will not see any USB drive in any USB port on this laptop. The laptop itself recognizes and accesses any USB drive without any problems....
  9. Make a multiboot USB pen

Make a multiboot USB pen: I understand that I can use multibootusb to make this, unless there is a better alternative, mainly I want a USB pen with 32 plus 64 bit versions of Linux mint, but would also like macrium reflect as well. is there a solution thanks 76261
  10. Multiboot USB\HDD

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiboot USB\HDD: Hello all, Im sure its been grind well enough but i have found no answer for my problem, only more problems *Biggrin I would like to create a multi USB with the following ISO's: Win 10 Win 7 Kali linux HBCD and a few more normal ISO's. Well ive tried XBOOT, YUMI,...