Windows 10: Yup, Windows Has Destroyed Everything.

Discus and support Yup, Windows Has Destroyed Everything. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 is such a wonderful OS that it destroyed the Bluetooth in my Samsun laptop. It destroyed my Card Reader. It destroyed my HP Envy 5640... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by yzMICHAELzy, Jul 9, 2022.

1. Yup, Windows Has Destroyed Everything.

Windows 10 is such a wonderful OS that it destroyed the Bluetooth in my Samsun laptop. It destroyed my Card Reader. It destroyed my HP Envy 5640 printer. What else will it destroy? Naturally, since they are a monopoly I cannot do anything about it other than what Microsoft always planned, to force you to purchase a new laptop, a new printer. The entire industry is colluding to steal your money by destroying your older products and forcing you to purchase new products.

:)

yzMICHAELzy, Jul 9, 2022

2. YUP. Windows 10 Destroyed My PC

Welp, I decided to back up my laptop. An rather huge backup indeed, but I managed it, even though it took 4 tries because Windows kept demanding Updates be installed. I would stop the backup since the demands were bogging down my system backup (yes, Microsoft literally takes control of your computer. 100% Download, or we **** up your computer!) Once the updates were completed, I would try backing-up my data yet again. Once again, it was bogged-down to a complete standstill. I check, once again, Microsoft have taken over my **** laptop demanding more updates. This happened 4 straight times in two days. I finally managed to fix it. But, I am not finished yet. I have had to contend that since I upgraded my Windows 7 to Windows 10, Windows 10 destroyed my laptop. First, it destroyed my card reader. It is now unusable. It no longer even shows up in my Device Manager. Then, Windows 10 destroyed my Bluetooth. I now have no Card Reader or Bluetooth on a perfectly fine laptop. Microsoft does this to force you to purchase a new computer, selling more of their OS. My own copy of Windows 10 was set up during the period when it was free. Microsoft cannot allow this, so they destroy everyone's laptop, forcing them to purchase a new one where they must pay for the OS. Microsoft are the very definition of EVIL.

yzMICHAELzy, Jul 9, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 9, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Yup, Windows Has Destroyed Everything.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 9, 2022
Thema:

Yup, Windows Has Destroyed Everything.

1. Yup, Windows Has Destroyed Everything. - Similar Threads - Yup Has Destroyed

2. Windows 10 has completely destroyed gaming........

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 has completely destroyed gaming........: I play ALOT of games on my system.... Or should I say I USED to play alot of games on my system.... After this last useless update that y'all force down our throats, I cannot log into ANY of the games that I play online.... & if I AM allowed to log in, I am bumped off in 1-2...
  3. Yup, Windows Has Destroyed Everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yup, Windows Has Destroyed Everything.: Windows 10 is such a wonderful OS that it destroyed the Bluetooth in my Samsun laptop. It destroyed my Card Reader. It destroyed my HP Envy 5640 printer. What else will it destroy? Naturally, since they are a monopoly I cannot do anything about it other than what Microsoft...
  4. Yup, Windows Has Destroyed Everything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yup, Windows Has Destroyed Everything.: Windows 10 is such a wonderful OS that it destroyed the Bluetooth in my Samsun laptop. It destroyed my Card Reader. It destroyed my HP Envy 5640 printer. What else will it destroy? Naturally, since they are a monopoly I cannot do anything about it other than what Microsoft...
  5. YUP. Windows 10 Destroyed My PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YUP. Windows 10 Destroyed My PC: Welp, I decided to back up my laptop. An rather huge backup indeed, but I managed it, even though it took 4 tries because Windows kept demanding Updates be installed. I would stop the backup since the demands were bogging down my system backup yes, Microsoft literally takes...
  6. YUP. Windows 10 Destroyed My PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    YUP. Windows 10 Destroyed My PC: Welp, I decided to back up my laptop. An rather huge backup indeed, but I managed it, even though it took 4 tries because Windows kept demanding Updates be installed. I would stop the backup since the demands were bogging down my system backup yes, Microsoft literally takes...
  7. YUP. Windows 10 Destroyed My PC

8. Why has Microsoft destroyed Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has Microsoft destroyed Windows 11?: I was a big fan of Windows 10. I liked being able to use some of the leftover windows 7 programs but Windows 11 changed that. Several of my older programs no longer exist on my computer. I still prefer the Windows 7 version of photo viewer. Everything Microsoft created since...
  9. Why has Microsoft destroyed Windows 11?

Why has Microsoft destroyed Windows 11?: I was a big fan of Windows 10. I liked being able to use some of the leftover windows 7 programs but Windows 11 changed that. Several of my older programs no longer exist on my computer. I still prefer the Windows 7 version of photo viewer. Everything Microsoft created since...
  10. windows has destroyed my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows has destroyed my computer: I downloaded my free upgrade and now my computer is stuck in a loop - blue screen/black screen. Tech support was useless. Why is Windows allowed to put out a product that does not work and we have to pay to repair? It would be so nice if someone started a class-action lawsuit...