Windows 10: Z-board issue new mount

Discus and support Z-board issue new mount in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have used the gaming zboard for the past 9+ years. My cat chewed through the base wire that connects the keyboard to the tower via USB. (thanks cat)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Y2grae, Dec 25, 2019.

1. /u/Y2grae Win User

Z-board issue new mount

I have used the gaming zboard for the past 9+ years.

My cat chewed through the base wire that connects the keyboard to the tower via USB. (thanks cat)

I managed to source a new base and keypad.

Plugged the new base unit in, and thought I'd treat myself to the new keypad too (same layout) so I plugged it all in.The new keypad works (as in recognizes the right buttons sporadically at best) so I put my old keypad back on... works perfectly (as in picks up all the right buttons)

I would love to get my newer keypad working - as the original is OLD, and some of the buttons (W on the game WASD for example) is worn down and sticks occasionally

I've tried everything I can think of, I've emailed steelseries who say they don't support this anymore ... Z-board issue new mount :(

I've changed the chip (the contact point) on the keypads over, with no success

If ANYONE has had the same issue/knows a fix, I'd be indebted

submitted by /u/Y2grae
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Y2grae, Dec 25, 2019
  2. Mark Isi Win User

System Z

Hello,

For this issue, we'll be needing more information regarding this System Z that you are having issues with. Kindly provide more details, and answer the following information:

• Is this System Z a program, system file, an unrecognized disk drive, or hardware/device?
    • Did you make any changes on the settings of your PC prior to the appearance of this System Z?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    If you could also provide a screenshot, that would be much helpful in further assessing this issue. We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Mark Isi, Dec 25, 2019
  3. Help me choose an mATX AM2 board

I wasn't really asking for new suggestions. Would like input on the boards I listed.

GJSNeptune, Dec 25, 2019
  4. Z-board issue new mount

Vodafone K4510-Z Compatibility with Windows10

Hi Andre,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to uninstall the current driver for Vodafone K4510-Z, download the latest driver from manufacturer’s website and install it in compatibility mode.

Follow the below step.

Step 1: Uninstall Vodafone K4510-Z driver.

• Press Windows key + x and select Program and Feature.

• Select Vodafone K4510-Z.

• Right click and select Uninstall.
    Step 2: Download the latest driver from the manufacturer’s website and install it in compatibility mode.

To run a program in compatibility mode, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

Z-board issue new mount

1. Z-board issue new mount - Similar Threads - board issue mount

2. key board issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    key board issue: see what happen is that when i noticed today i was playing mineraft bedwars and i use hotkeys and when i pressed w and 2 at the same time a beep sound came and while pressing both my w and 2 didnt work . Then i tried other combination such as y and o and the same problem...
  3. key board issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    key board issue: see what happen is that when i noticed today i was playing mineraft bedwars and i use hotkeys and when i pressed w and 2 at the same time a beep sound came and while pressing both my w and 2 didnt work . Then i tried other combination such as y and o and the same problem...
  4. key board issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Key board issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Key board issue: I have a Logitec MK 320 keyboard. On the minus key,on the key pad on the right of the keyboard is a padlock icon. When hit the minus key the screen goes black. I use the escape key to bring it back to a login screen. I login and it brings me back right where I left off. I...
  6. Key board issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Key board issue: I have a Logitec MK 320 keyboard. On the minus key,on the key pad on the right of the keyboard is a padlock icon. When hit the minus key the screen goes black. I use the escape key to bring it back to a login screen. I login and it brings me back right where I left off. I...
  7. Key board issue

8. key board issue with @

key board issue with @: My key boad has suddenly started tying “ instead of @ and @ in place of “ so the keys appear to have turned round. How do I correct this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-board-issue-with/bdfd0cd3-ee7b-4b3d-9afd-0580eeb720a1
  9. New Volume Z

New Volume Z: In Devices and Drives I have a drive marked New Volume (:Z) Thinking it might be taking up unnecessary space I copied it to an external drive with the intention of deleting it altogether once I had established it was of no use. Properties now show it still contains 287 MB...
  10. Activation on new board

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation on new board: Hi All, I have a question on activation. I have two machines, one Asrock and the other Asus. The Asrock was a free upgrade from Win 8 pro to 10 pro using my retail licence and was activated. My Asus was installed with 10 pro via a retail licence. Now, the Asrock has been...