Windows 10: "z" button not working despite doing whatever is available in this community

Discus and support "z" button not working despite doing whatever is available in this community in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I noticed the button "z" doesn't work at all. I have removed, reinstall, changed language or update the latest, still not working. Any solution?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by xoxoDT, May 13, 2020.

1. xoxoDT Win User

"z" button not working despite doing whatever is available in this community

I noticed the button "z" doesn't work at all. I have removed, reinstall, changed language or update the latest, still not working.

Any solution?

Keyboard - Microsoft Wireless 3000

:)

xoxoDT, May 13, 2020
  2. TomWoB Win User

LogViewer for GPU-Z available !

I tried Nvidia Inspector (which is very close to GPU-Z), but it logs with a different column delimiter. With the following steps you can "convert" a Nvidia Inspector logfile into a GPU-Z logfile:

• open Nvidia Inspector logfile (typically "NVIDIA_Inspector-MonitoringLog_....csv") in a good text-editor (UltraEdit ,...)
    • find/replace column delimiter: find all semicolon ';' and replace them with comma ',' (in a good text editor you can do this in one step "replace all")
    • save changed logfile with extension ".txt"
    Now you can open the saved logfile as a "GPU-Z logfile" !

TomWoB, May 13, 2020
  3. Regions speech not available despite correct language pack install

The issue still remains unresolved, as English (Australia) simply does not show up in the list despite following all suggested steps to date (which I had done previously)

ChristopherWatson_46, May 13, 2020
  4. "z" button not working despite doing whatever is available in this community

Vodafone K4510-Z Compatibility with Windows10

Hi Andre,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to uninstall the current driver for Vodafone K4510-Z, download the latest driver from manufacturer’s website and install it in compatibility mode.

Follow the below step.

Step 1: Uninstall Vodafone K4510-Z driver.

• Press Windows key + x and select Program and Feature.

• Select Vodafone K4510-Z.

• Right click and select Uninstall.
    Step 2: Download the latest driver from the manufacturer’s website and install it in compatibility mode.

To run a program in compatibility mode, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 13, 2020
Thema:

"z" button not working despite doing whatever is available in this community

1. "z" button not working despite doing whatever is available in this community - Similar Threads - button working despite

2. "Join the Community" Green Button Sign In Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Join the Community" Green Button Sign In Not Working: Unfortunately, at some point within the last few months, Xbox Game Bar signed me out. When it came time for me to need to use it, I hit sign in, which prompts a message saying to "join the community" and sign in. When pressing the green sign in button, it simply does not do...
  3. "Join the Community" Green Button Sign In Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Join the Community" Green Button Sign In Not Working: Unfortunately, at some point within the last few months, Xbox Game Bar signed me out. When it came time for me to need to use it, I hit sign in, which prompts a message saying to "join the community" and sign in. When pressing the green sign in button, it simply does not do...
  4. OneDrive doing whatever it wants

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive doing whatever it wants: this is the second time onedrive has done this and its messing up my files and computer and i dont know why. every single path and file and somehow move it to the onedrive desktop but yet its still all on my actual desektop and it looks like nothings changed except for all...
  5. What to do when there is no reply on Microsoft Community and chat is not available

in Windows 10 Customization
    What to do when there is no reply on Microsoft Community and chat is not available: Hi everyone,Some time ago I have problem with my power plan where it always get auto reset to power saving mode at here but "get help" app always told me Microsoft chat is not available and navigate me to here. My question did not get a response and I feel very helpless,...
  6. What to do when microsoft community no reply and chat not available

in Windows 10 Customization
    What to do when microsoft community no reply and chat not available: Hi everyoneI have a technical issue with my Window and I tried using the Microsoft community but no response so far so I think it may be not easy issue. I tried using Microsoft chat but it keep on showing chat is not available.What should I do next?My previous post is this...
  7. Installed Community aircraft do not show as available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed Community aircraft do not show as available: Hi, I have installed a Global Express aircraft but it does not show as being available to select. It was for MS flight sim X, but I am not sure if that is the problem. Thank you....
  8. Buttons do not work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buttons do not work: I want to cancel my monthly game pass but whenever I click on View Account or Payment Options nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buttons-do-not-work/c942fa5a-5649-4f25-9bed-7913468561fd"
  9. Community is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Community is not working: I dont understand. Why is it I can not reply to anything other than make new posts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/community-is-not-working/40a253bd-db99-4265-af09-b9b133461fc9
  10. BSOD While doing whatever.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD While doing whatever.: Hi all, Need some help it's my own build, I never had any issues until a couple months ago ,it started intermediately and then in the last couple of days it's pretty consistent. It even restarted in safe mode, don't know exactly what happened ( ran out of room 3 year old...