Windows 10: Z Cinema Logitech

Discus and support Z Cinema Logitech in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I had some trouble with my Z Cinema's volume button and I don't have the remote, so I didn't found how to get it back on. Now I have found the both... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OliverHanssens, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Z Cinema Logitech

Hi, I had some trouble with my Z Cinema's volume button and I don't have the remote, so I didn't found how to get it back on. Now I have found the both solutions for the problems.

1. My volume is now back to normal, just pull out the 110/220 Volt plug and put it rapidly back in. Thank you dude, for that solution on the other forum! It reset's and it works fine now. Latest Windows 10, 64 bit

2. To put your speakers on and off without the remote, just right click on the icon in the bar remote icon and in the menu hit 'Current' or in my example 'Stroom'. Dutch

Z Cinema Logitech 64cfc92b-64e6-4fed-b61e-7a561b5ee2fa?upload=true.png

I hope it works for you guys, I'm enjoying my Z Cinema really good now!!!

Greetz Oliver.

P.S.: I downloaded the latest drivers on Logitech site. Latest drivers are for Windows 7, but it works on 10.

:)

OliverHanssens, Jan 16, 2020

2. Audio problem on Logitech Z Cinema after October Update

Hi,

After installing October Update on Windows 10 volume control is not working (using Logitech Z Cinema speakers through USB).

Driver update, restart explorer, restart Windows Audio service didn't help.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks

DavidUroić, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Logitech Z-Cinema 2.1 Surround Sound

Yea I was checking them out too! But would they sound better than Logitech Z-Cinema?? Also they are quite a few years old too! Would that make a difference??

The Logitech Z-Cinema has some nice sounding features and gives the illusion of 5.1. Does the Logitech Z-2300 produce the same??

Irish_PXzyan, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Z Cinema Logitech

Logitech Z-Cinema 2.1 Surround Sound

no it wont, my Creative S750's are 4-5 years old but they still are one of the best pc surround sound systems and wake everyone up in my area*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Rockout :rockout:

also the razer speakers are VERY good aswell (Above Post) but getting hold of some might be a problem where u are*Oh Well Z Cinema Logitech :eek:hwell:

computertechy, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Z Cinema Logitech

1. Z Cinema Logitech - Similar Threads - Cinema Logitech

2. I have a microsoft lifecam cinema web cam. When i start recording the picture gets blurry...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a microsoft lifecam cinema web cam. When i start recording the picture gets blurry...: I have a microsoft lifecam cinema web cam. When i start recording the picture gets blurry and focused intermittently while recording. How can i fix this?...
  3. I have a microsoft lifecam cinema web cam. When i start recording the picture gets blurry...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a microsoft lifecam cinema web cam. When i start recording the picture gets blurry...: I have a microsoft lifecam cinema web cam. When i start recording the picture gets blurry and focused intermittently while recording. How can i fix this?...
  4. Compatibility problem of Sound Blaster Cinema 6 with Realtek

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compatibility problem of Sound Blaster Cinema 6 with Realtek: Hello everyone,After one week of research I've found a solution to this well known problem. The problem is occurred after Realtek's new update. So, update Realtek, restart PC, then remove Sound Blaster Cinema 6. Install Sound Blaster Cinema 6+ instead. Problem fixed, case is...
  5. Compatibility problem of Sound Blaster Cinema 6 with Realtek

Compatibility problem of Sound Blaster Cinema 6 with Realtek: Hello everyone,After one week of research I've found a solution to this well known problem. The problem is occurred after Realtek's new update. So, update Realtek, restart PC, then remove Sound Blaster Cinema 6. Install Sound Blaster Cinema 6+ instead. Problem fixed, case is...
  6. Compatibility problem of Sound Blaster Cinema 6 with Realtek

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Issue starting Maxon Cinema 4D application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue starting Maxon Cinema 4D application: Hello!I recently decided to try out the Maxon Cinema 4D application. As soon as the installation was completed on my X drive no shortcuts were created on desktop strangely, I launched the program but nothing happened. The process Cinema 4D.exe starts and ends shortly after,...
  8. Issue starting Maxon Cinema 4D application

Issue starting Maxon Cinema 4D application: Hello!I recently decided to try out the Maxon Cinema 4D application. As soon as the installation was completed on my X drive no shortcuts were created on desktop strangely, I launched the program but nothing happened. The process Cinema 4D.exe starts and ends shortly after,...
  9. Logitech Z Cinema

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logitech Z Cinema: Hi, my dad gave me a speaker system (Logitech Z Cinema). It doesn't work for me. I can't seem to find any drivers for windows. I did get the Z Cinema software, but it is completely useless. It didn't have a remote, so I bought one but it doesn't work with it. There are no...
  10. Audio problem on Logitech Z Cinema after October Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio problem on Logitech Z Cinema after October Update: Hi, After installing October Update on Windows 10 volume control is not working (using Logitech Z Cinema speakers through USB). Driver update, restart explorer, restart Windows Audio service didn't help. Any suggestion ? Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 driver for logitech z cinema