Windows 10: Z merc keyboards

Discus and support Z merc keyboards in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Did anyone ever get the zmerc keyboard to a full working gaming keyboard? If you did please tell me how you did it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by bobby allen, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Z merc keyboards

Did anyone ever get the zmerc keyboard to a full working gaming keyboard? If you did please tell me how you did it. b o b o b a l 8 3 at h o t m a i l d o t c o m .

:)

bobby allen, Mar 18, 2020
  2. Darksaber Win User

Zboard MERC Gaming Keyboard

The Ideazon MERC Gaming Keyboard is the one thing the gamer can use, but may have never thought of. Many of us buy expensive mice, large and specially made mouse pads but continue playing on ordinary keyboards. The MERC gaming keyboard changes all that and gives gamers the one thing they actually use the most - a butterfly. We take a look at the keyboard and its software, to see if it really makes our gaming lives easier and more efficient.

Show full review

Darksaber, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Darksaber Win User
    Ideazon Illuminates Gaming Market with New MERC Stealth Keyboard

Ideazon Inc., designer and developer of the Zboard, the world's first keyboard designed for PC gaming, today announced the availability of its new MERC Stealth gaming keyboard featuring the best illumination in gaming peripherals.

Ideazon has taken its hugely popular MERC gaming keyboard to the next level in a way that is leaving the competition in the dark. The new MERC Stealth keyboard features an astounding three-colour illumination system that delivers various levels of brightness for every character on the keyboard.

Z merc keyboards mercstealth_thm.jpg

"We've researched with gamers, elite teams and game developers to bring the PC gaming community the most complete gaming keyboard on the market today," said Chris Rathgeber, President of Ideazon Inc.

Features of Ideazon's MERC Stealth include:
    • Fully Illuminated with 3 color options and 3 sensitivity settings
    • A 34 key dedicated gaming terrain featuring rubberized movement keys
    • 144 Gamer Touch responsive keys;
    • Multimedia control center featuring two USB 2.0 ports to plug in mice and other peripherals
    • Gold-plated audio jacks for headsets and microphones;
    • Combined navigation and number pad with 11 one-click shortcuts;
    • Z Engine gaming software that allows users full programmability, with easy to use drag and drop macro-editing, or the ability to select from over 125 pre-defined key mapping layouts.
    The MERC Stealth's color and intensity illumination controls will allow gamers to dial in the precise lighting level they prefer in any gaming environment. The keyboard offers three distinct illumination levels when turned on: Subtle, Ambient and Intense. The user can also select from red, blue or purple light, or they can choose no light at all.

To maximize both playing comfort and playing time, the MERC Stealth comes with 34 dedicated gaming terrain keys and nine rubberized labeled keys for main commands like jump, crouch and directional movement. All keys are labeled and clustered together for the ultimate gaming experience, with the spacing and positioning of keys designed for ultimate precision and control. The gaming terrain is tilted 11 degrees to match natural wrist position. Additionally, traditional PC gamers who enjoy gaming on standard WASD keys can still use these keys on the MERC Stealth to continue to dominate.
    The MERC Stealth, retailing for US$89.99, will be available September 17th at all major electronics and gaming retail and etail outlets. For more information on the MERC Stealth please visit www.ideazon.com. To join the global Ideazon community, visit community.ideazon.com.

Source: Ideazon

Darksaber, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Z merc keyboards

SteelSeries Merc Stealth Keyboard

i have a Z MERC ku-0453 gaming keyboard and every time i install the cd it locks my computer up and i am very tired of having to redo my hard drive and worry with it. it worked fine until i dont remember when it was but now it dont none of my keys on the
    left side work ( the arrow keys) and the number keys dont work either. i saw a post of someone who posted a way to change the names of the files but i cant do it (i tried) but no luck.

bobby allen, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Z merc keyboards

1. Z merc keyboards - Similar Threads - merc keyboards

2. Merc Stealth Keyboard Issue still?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Merc Stealth Keyboard Issue still?: WHY ARE WE MERC STEALTH KEYBOARD OWNERS BEING PUSHED TO BUY A NEW KEYBOARD?Finally I had to update my Win 10 1709 PC to 22H2 update....Disgusted to see I had to rewrite my Merc Stealth keyboard drivers all over again and enable unsigned driver install yet again to get...
  3. Merc Stealth Keyboard Issue still?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Merc Stealth Keyboard Issue still?: WHY ARE WE MERC STEALTH KEYBOARD OWNERS BEING PUSHED TO BUY A NEW KEYBOARD?Finally I had to update my Win 10 1709 PC to 22H2 update....Disgusted to see I had to rewrite my Merc Stealth keyboard drivers all over again and enable unsigned driver install yet again to get...
  4. Merc Stealth Keyboard Issue still?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. ZBoard Merc Not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ZBoard Merc Not working in Windows 11: I still have and use an old Steelseries ZBoard Merc keyboard that I just can't do without. Unfortunately Steelseries / Ideazon is no more, and there haven't been any driver updates for years. Since the KB4034674 update in 2017, every major update has caused it to stop...
  6. ZBoard Merc Not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ZBoard Merc Not working in Windows 11: I still have and use an old Steelseries ZBoard Merc keyboard that I just can't do without. Unfortunately Steelseries / Ideazon is no more, and there haven't been any driver updates for years. Since the KB4034674 update in 2017, every major update has caused it to stop...
  7. Merc Stealth Zboard not working after Windows 10 Update again

Merc Stealth Zboard not working after Windows 10 Update again: Every time win 10 updates it deletes my Zboard drivers the old thread is locked: Merc Stealth Zboard not working after Windows 10 KB4034674 even the ones I rename as per the previous discussions. Yes the keyboard is very old but its in perfect condition and works well. It has...
  8. SteelSeries Merc Stealth Keyboard

SteelSeries Merc Stealth Keyboard: i am having trouble with my keyboard still and need some serious help with it. i see the posts about changing the names of the files or what ever they are called but i cant do it ive tried and i cant. Does someone have the right ones that will let my keyboard work right? i m...
  9. How to get "Key Sequence" macros to work? Steelseries Merc Stealth Keyboard ZEngine

How to get "Key Sequence" macros to work? Steelseries Merc Stealth Keyboard ZEngine: How to get "Key Sequence" macros to work? Steelseries Merc Stealth Keyboard ZEngine Got the ZEngine to work, but not "Key Sequence" macros. ex: Left side Gamepad, "Jump/Space" key In ZBrush, the Standard Brush sequence is Assigned the "B" "S" "T" combo. saved that in...
  10. KB4034674 now KB4038788 disables Steelseries/Ideazone Merc Keyboard

KB4034674 now KB4038788 disables Steelseries/Ideazone Merc Keyboard: The topic was addressed here; but, apparently breezed over due to a prevalent discussion. Hello. This KB4034674 breaks the merc stealth keyboard software and driver. Has been reported worldwide by every merc stealth "active" user (yes, we are few people). The problem is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zboard keyboard merc win 10 adapter

2. zboard merc windows 10