Windows 10: Z77 Extreme 4 Motherboard installing ethernet driver for Windows 10

Discus and support Z77 Extreme 4 Motherboard installing ethernet driver for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi everyone! Need help in installing ethernet driver for my motherboard Z77 Extreme 4. I went on Asrock website but there is no lan driver available... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Romar Paolo Mckay, May 17, 2019.

1. Z77 Extreme 4 Motherboard installing ethernet driver for Windows 10

Hi everyone! Need help in installing ethernet driver for my motherboard Z77 Extreme 4. I went on Asrock website but there is no lan driver available for download. I am about to upgrade my OS to win 10 today - but now I am wondering if this is a good decision.

Thank you so much!!

:)

Romar Paolo Mckay, May 17, 2019

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, May 17, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, May 17, 2019
  4. Z77 Extreme 4 Motherboard installing ethernet driver for Windows 10

Ethernet problems on new motherboard.

Would suggest this route ,,,,

1. Prepare for Windows installation with USB tool or use available media
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/windows-usb-dvd-download-tool

2. Connect boot drive data cable to lowest numbered SATA port .... but don't connect:
    -Ethernet cable
    -SATA Data Cable for any other drives

3. Install Windows to boot drive

4. Turn off Windows ability to install Hardware drivers
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials...iver-updates-windows-update-windows-10-a.html

5. Install all hardware drivers from original media in boxes. See Item 7 below. Do NOT install WiFi drivers **.

6. Connect ethernet cable and run Windows Update till it stops doing anything

7. Install latest drivers for ALL hardware from manufacturers web sites. The reason we didn't do this in step 5 is 3 fold:
    -Sometimes MoBo CD comes with licensed utilities with product key embedded and these are not on web site versions
    -Its advisable to establish a working out of box conditions
    -Sometimes newer drivers require latest Windows Updates

If you have a 2nd drive ....

8. Shut down and connect HD data cable to 2nd lowest numbered SATA port.

9. Boot to BIOS and make sure that SSD is the 1st boot device, if not fix it

10. Boot to Windows

According to Asus Tech Support, their MoBos are not designed to have both ethernet and WiFi drivers installed concurrently. Ran into this in my own box when built on workbench had used WiFi to get all new drivers. Moved box into office, ethernet would not work. Fiddled and tweaked for 2 days, called TS and they said "no can do... pick one". I didn't believe them, but been there done that w/ Asus before. Wasn't going to get an TS from them and given one or the other, obviously would rather have ethernet. Uninstalled WiFi driver and all was right w/ the world.

Might not be your issue, but worth giving it a try,

John Naylor, May 17, 2019
Thema:

Z77 Extreme 4 Motherboard installing ethernet driver for Windows 10

1. Z77 Extreme 4 Motherboard installing ethernet driver for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Z77 Extreme Motherboard

2. windows 10 ethernet randomly extremely slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 ethernet randomly extremely slow: just opened my computer today and my ethernet was acting extremely slow. usually i'd get around 30-40mbps [speedtest] but today i've been getting around 1-5mbps i tested for connection problems earlier and was told my dns servers were the issue but, after redoing the test...
  3. windows 10 ethernet randomly extremely slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 ethernet randomly extremely slow: just opened my computer today and my ethernet was acting extremely slow. usually i'd get around 30-40mbps [speedtest] but today i've been getting around 1-5mbps i tested for connection problems earlier and was told my dns servers were the issue but, after redoing the test...
  4. windows 10 ethernet randomly extremely slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Installing the latest Windows 10 on an old Z77 gigabyte motherboard (from 2012)?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing the latest Windows 10 on an old Z77 gigabyte motherboard (from 2012)?: I've been holding onto windows 7 up till now, but I have to finally give up and make the upgrade. But as it says in the title, my board is quite old and I'm wondering if it will be able to handle it. I would rather not spend an extra 300$ on a new motherboard and everything...
  6. No ethernet connection after Windows 10 upgrade on ASRock Z77 Extreme4

No ethernet connection after Windows 10 upgrade on ASRock Z77 Extreme4: Hi, I upgraded my Windows 7 to Windows 10. I have ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 motherboard. I use the ethernet port to connect to the internet but after the upgrade I didn't have the internet connection. I looked at my LAN connection and it said No Connection. I ran the Windows...
  7. Windows 10 ethernet suddenly extremely slow

Windows 10 ethernet suddenly extremely slow: About a month ago, I assembled a new desktop build. The ethernet was initially very slow, but installing the Realtek ethernet drivers fixed that. About three weeks ago, I shut the computer off. I came back to it yesterday, and upon booting it up, the ethernet was extremely...
  8. Motherboard Drivers won't install after installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Motherboard Drivers won't install after installing Windows 10: My motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 rev 1.0 Iv'e just installed windows 10 and when trying to install my motherboard drivers from my installation disc I get an error saying "This version of Xpress install does not support Win 98/ME". I'm guessing that this is...
  9. Motherboard Drivers on a new Windows 10 Installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Motherboard Drivers on a new Windows 10 Installation: Hi all, Have been struggling a bit with getting an error free clean install. Going to be trying again tonight....... One thing I am not 100% sure of on the MOTHERBOARD drivers - can I get away by just installing the current Intel Chipset Driver? My Device Manager shows...
  10. ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 - After Win 10 upgrade, can't power on from USB

in Windows 10 Support
    ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 - After Win 10 upgrade, can't power on from USB: Hi, I really hope someone can help. I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and now i am no longer able to power on my pc from my keyboard or mouse. Nothing has changed in the bios settings (see below) and i'm unable to find anything in the windows settings or...