Windows 10: zap2it not responding after recent Windows update

Discus and support zap2it not responding after recent Windows update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The web site zap2it.com (tvlistings.zap2it.com) now gives the message (not responding) in Google Chrome after I installed the most recent update for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BestQuotient26, Jun 26, 2019.

1. zap2it not responding after recent Windows update

The web site zap2it.com (tvlistings.zap2it.com) now gives the message (not responding) in Google Chrome after I installed the most recent update for Windows 10, version 1903. The site works in other browsers and worked fine before the 1903 update. I've used to site for years in Chrome and never had problems before this update. I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the update.

I can't figure out what changed in this most recent update that is affecting zap2it.com.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

BestQuotient26, Jun 26, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond zap2it not responding after recent Windows update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 26, 2019
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 26, 2019
  4. zap2it not responding after recent Windows update

Rovi Guide is Grossly Inferior to Zap2it

My WMC uses a cablecard supplied by Cable One, zip code 86305.

With the Zap2it guide, I was able to record one daily showing of All In with Chris Hays, Rachael Maddow Show, Kelly Files by doing a series recording. With the Rovi guide, now all 3 or 4 of the same shows are recording each day.

With the Zap2it guide, I was able to record only the new editions of Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives with a series recording. With the Rovi guide all reruns are recorded.

There are a few instances where the series recordings are correct, new shows are recorded, repeats are not. But these few seem to be out-numbered by wrong listings.

Man-up Microsoft, and admit the switch to Rovi was a stupid mistake. Please get the Rovi data fixed or take us back to Zap2it.

RogerHaase, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

zap2it not responding after recent Windows update

1. zap2it not responding after recent Windows update - Similar Threads - zap2it responding recent

2. Keyboard has stopped responding after the recent windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard has stopped responding after the recent windows update: Keyboard has stopped responding with the recent windows update and I have tried to uninstall the keyboard driver and I have let the windows to reinstall during the new start, but still the issue persists , not sure how to proceed further on this and w.r.t. hardware I am not...
  3. Keyboard has stopped responding after the recent windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard has stopped responding after the recent windows update: Keyboard has stopped responding with the recent windows update and I have tried to uninstall the keyboard driver and I have let the windows to reinstall during the new start, but still the issue persists , not sure how to proceed further on this and w.r.t. hardware I am not...
  4. Windows not responding after updating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows not responding after updating: My system is having an issue of freezing everything after a particular update. I recently updated some of my drivers Dell Inspiron 7559 from the official dell website and I also had my windows updated, the updates were normal and everything seemed to be working fine at that...
  5. Windows 10 not responding after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 not responding after update: I updated my windows last week and now i can not enter anything in the search bar. When i go to setting and pick category it tries to load it but then suddenly closes. I need help....
  6. Printer won't respond after recent download

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer won't respond after recent download: I am using Windows 10. this is the 2nd time Microsoft has done a upgrade overnight. And again, my printer is not recognized. I tried "add printer" and it would not correct. Last time I had to wait A VERY LONG TIME on the phone to get a tech. to remove the damaging...
  7. Screen dark and keyboard not responding after a recent Windows 10 update (14May2019)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen dark and keyboard not responding after a recent Windows 10 update (14May2019): My Lenovo Z40-70 was working perfectly fine until it went dark after the recent Windows 10 update on May 14, 2019. I received a message for a Windows 10 update. I selected "Restart Now" and left the computer to update Windows 10. I returned about 3 hours later to a dark...
  8. Issues after recent Windows update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Issues after recent Windows update: mem mgnmt has stuffed its head up laptops butt and is effing ransomware! Micr$not has in wind hose 10 achieved a new high for releasing bughouse untested ****. This of course means millions of users switching to anything else. Personally shorting your stock and looking...
  9. crash after recent update

in Windows 10 Customization
    crash after recent update: after the update my laptop now loads to a blank desktop and cant operate anything , and have the error message : location is not available , c:windows\system32\config\systemprofile\desktop is unavailable . etc please see pictures attached , this has been going on for a while...
  10. BSOD's after recent Windows Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD's after recent Windows Update: Hello, I've recently experienced multiple BSOD's after a windows update. After the computer restarts from the BSOD, my USB Wifi Adapter doesn't seem to connect to my wifi. After unplugging and re-inserting the usb adapter, it connects and is fine until my computer BSOD's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tvlistings zap2it problem