Windows 10: Zebra Printer Issue

Discus and support Zebra Printer Issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I am trying to print from windows 10 OS Build 1904 , screens turn to blue death screen and throws an error PC into problem. I see that it starts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by keyur_7687, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Zebra Printer Issue

When I am trying to print from windows 10 OS Build 1904 , screens turn to blue death screen and throws an error PC into problem. I see that it starts after I installed latest security update KB000802. What's the permanent solution for this without uninstalling the update.

:)

keyur_7687, Apr 12, 2021

2. Win 10 Update Default Printer Changing Issues

Here is the issue I found and not Microsoft nor Zebra wants to admit or correct the problem:

When upgrading to windows. the following transpires.

• In Windows 10, your default can be the printer you last used. To turn on this mode, open Start and select Settings. Go to Devices and
      switch Use your last used printer by default to On.

Although this is true! Only if the zebra is attached locally and NOT SHARED

If you share the printer to another computer and that computer prints out a label. It will set the zebra printer to default .

If you print the label locally from the source computer it works fine. I support pharmacies and since Microsoft is giving the option to upgrade their OS. to win 10 it becomes a problem. Zebra will not update their driver to fix this problem :

Hopefully someone will understand how much of an issue this is.

~Ariel

ArielGonzalez_589, Apr 12, 2021
  3. Printer problem Zebra LP2844 4x6"

I still cannot get my zebra printer to print labels from eBaY. I have to go to Mozilla to do it. Does anyone have a solution yet?

LindaThibodeau, Apr 12, 2021
  4. Zebra Printer Issue

Windows 10 Update now Zebra 2844 Printer Problems with Endicia Pro and Dazzle

The solution to all of the Zebra LP2442 / LP2842 and UPS Versions of similar thermal printers is to use the drivers from FedEx Ship Manager available here:

http://www.fedex.com/us/ship-manager/software/resources/support/printer-drivers.html

Or search google for term: "FedEx Printer Drivers"

Their drivers work across Windows 7, 8, and 10 and a application agnostic allowing you to use no longer "officially" supported older model Zebra printers as well as current models almost seamlessly with Endicia Dazzle, UPS Worldship or FedEx Ship Manager
    and almost any other program that wants to print to a Thermal Printer in 4"x6" or similar format.

The only issue we have found is in trying to print a REDATE label. For some reason the bottom line where is says, "Commercial Plus Price" gets overwritten by the Endicia ID 64732.

If anyone from Endicia has any ideas on how to correct the printer format problem, considering that the standard Zebra 4x6 label works great for First Class and Priority Mail without issue - but not when you use the same format and choose "REDATE", I am
    all ears.

We too found issues with the native Zebra Drivers from the support site and the UPS Drivers for the Zebra printers are only recognized by the UPS Worldship software. Again, the FedEx Ship Manager drivers correctly present the Zebra printers to FedEx Ship
    Manager, Endicia Dazzle, and UPS Worldship. A perfect Trifecta!

Jason Palmer

www.usregulationbugle.com

PalmerComputer, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

Zebra Printer Issue

1. Zebra Printer Issue - Similar Threads - Zebra Printer Issue

2. Zebra thermal printer KR203 being detected as unspecified device, not as printer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zebra thermal printer KR203 being detected as unspecified device, not as printer.: We have multiple KIOSK systems connected to Zebra KR203 printer. The printer used to work with Windows 10 1909 update but with the security updates 20h2 or 21h1, printer stopped working. We performed below steps to create a driver which can support Zebra KR203 printer. Please...
  3. Zebra thermal printer KR203 being detected as unspecified device, not as printer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zebra thermal printer KR203 being detected as unspecified device, not as printer.: We have multiple KIOSK systems connected to Zebra KR203 printer. The printer used to work with Windows 10 1909 update but with the security updates 20h2 or 21h1, printer stopped working. We performed below steps to create a driver which can support Zebra KR203 printer. Please...
  4. Zebra thermal printer KR203 being detected as unspecified device, not as printer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Zebra LP2844 Printers not working because of update KB5004945 - PrintNightmare

Zebra LP2844 Printers not working because of update KB5004945 - PrintNightmare: Hi everyone.After the latest windows 10 update KB5004945 - PrintNightmare, all the "Zebra printers LP2844" stopped printing, and it's a very popular issue, we're getting calls every single day about it, from all over the UKI UK-Ireland market.The only option is to delete the...
  6. Zebra LP2844 Printer not working because of update KB5004945

Zebra LP2844 Printer not working because of update KB5004945: Hi everyone,After the latest windows 10 update KB5004946 all the "Zebra printers LP2844" stopped printing, and it's a very popular issue, we're getting calls every single day about it, from all over the uki marketThe only option is to delete the update printer starts working...
  7. July 6, 2021—KB5004945 Update 'bricks' zebra printers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    July 6, 2021—KB5004945 Update 'bricks' zebra printers: This morning I updated July 6, 2021—KB5004945 and have no communication with the zebra printer. The print spooler has been reset, uninstalled all the printer software. It worked before the Windows Update July 6, 2021—KB5004945, after update it does not function. I can see...
  8. ZD410 and LP2824 Zebra printers stopped working after Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ZD410 and LP2824 Zebra printers stopped working after Windows update: 07/06/21 security update on Windows 10 Pro 21H1 caused USB connected Zebra label printers ZD410 and LP2824 to no longer work. Uninstalling the update resolved the issue. Will Windows have a fix for this in a future update?...
  9. Printer issue

Printer issue: Does anyone know if my older HP LaserJetP1102w printer is compatible with my new Dell Inspiron Computer? Thanks Brian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-issue/06818998-5e4e-414e-9ebd-7bec3ddcf397
  10. printer issues

printer issues: new printer cartridge, test pages are fine and it will print maybe 10 copies before the pages start becoming blank copies. Have shut down, and restarted copier [Moderator Edit: Moved from Windows Insider Forum]...