Windows 10: ZED air laptop drivers problem

Discus and support ZED air laptop drivers problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have a i-life air it's 2GB ram, 30 GB storage windows 10 latest edition My windows crashed when it was updating and then stopped working. So i had to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by alimaksud, Jan 15, 2019.

1. alimaksud Win User

ZED air laptop drivers problem

i have a i-life air it's 2GB ram, 30 GB storage windows 10 latest edition
    My windows crashed when it was updating and then stopped working. So i had to clean install the os and after the install finished i found there's no wifi, no sound, no battery icon
    pretty much there's no drivers
    and i did not find anything on the company's web site all the drivers on the web site are deleted
    so i need serious help

i found the the laptop is running the latest 802.11ac wireless technology. i download a punch of drivers but it didn't work

thx in advance

:)

alimaksud, Jan 15, 2019
  2. allangali Win User

zed air laptop

hey anyone can help me beacause my laptop zed air is not working the keyboard and mouse . i also use it an external mouse and keyboard but it's not working what can i do ? i cant go to the boot because my keyboard and mouse is not working help me guise

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

allangali, Jan 15, 2019
  3. zed air laptop

Hi,

Most of the reasons why your laptop's keyboard and mouse isn't working is due to your driver issue. We suggest following the steps provided on this
    link on how to resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Justine Pel, Jan 15, 2019
  4. mohamme Win User

i-life zed air no drivers at all Help

guys as you can see all the drivers are installed for the wifi but it's not connecting
    and after some research i found the the laptop is running the latest 802.11ac wireless technology
    i download a punch of drivers but it didn't work

ZED air laptop drivers problem [​IMG]

mohamme, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

1. ZED air laptop drivers problem - Similar Threads - ZED air laptop

2. Screen on of in windows Ilife Zed Air laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen on of in windows Ilife Zed Air laptop: Hi i have my Ilife Zed Air laptop that keeps on going off when you press the keyboard i have tried to update the drivers but it worked for a short time then again started to go off immediately yo press 3 or 4 keys whats the problem?...
  3. I was reseting my zed air laptop and lost power during windows installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I was reseting my zed air laptop and lost power during windows installation: My laptop lost power during installing windows 10 and I press ok but it gives me the same screen over and over again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-reseting-my-zed-air-laptop-and-lost-power/0760cc47-7e96-42b7-acad-ee5ba777ef18
  4. about Wi-Fi problem on ILife Zed Air Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    about Wi-Fi problem on ILife Zed Air Pro: I have a ILife Zed Air Pro laptop, I can't connect to any Wi-Fi or Find a Wi-Fi to connect. I tried to troubleshoot it and it's shows that Windows cannot find a driver for my network adapter and it says there's no properly installed network adapter. I know nothing on laptop...
  5. about Wi-Fi problem on ILife Zed Air Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    about Wi-Fi problem on ILife Zed Air Pro: I have a ILife Zed Air Pro laptop, I can't connect to any Wi-Fi or Find a Wi-Fi to connect. I tried to troubleshoot it and it's shows that Windows cannot find a driver for my network adapter and it says there's no properly installed network adapter. I know nothing on laptop...
  6. about Wi-Fi problem on ILife Zed Air Pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. After installing new Window in Zed Air Laptop some drivers not working battery , sound ,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing new Window in Zed Air Laptop some drivers not working battery , sound ,...: i have installed new window on zed air laptop and after all i cant control my brightness and sound speaker was not working and also cant see my battery i have tried everything and the official website of zed air laptop is not working : is there any way to fix it?...
  8. After installing new Window in Zed Air Laptop some drivers not working battery , sound ,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After installing new Window in Zed Air Laptop some drivers not working battery , sound ,...: i have installed new window on zed air laptop and after all i cant control my brightness and sound speaker was not working and also cant see my battery i have tried everything and the official website of zed air laptop is not working : is there any way to fix it?...
  9. After installing new Window in Zed Air Laptop some drivers not working battery , sound ,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. i-life zed air no drivers at all Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i-life zed air no drivers at all Help: guys as you can see all the drivers are installed for the wifi but it's not connecting and after some research i found the the laptop is running the latest 802.11ac wireless technology i download a punch of drivers but it didn't work [img]

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is zed air ultra always crashing

2. zed air laptop problems

3. zed air laptop problem

4. keyboard driver zed air ultra life driver download,
  5. Desktop 1J90DQE windows 10pro software zed Air plus,
  6. How can i fix Incompatible software in ZED laptop?,
  7. My screen for ilife digital zed note stopped working and now my laptopn is restarting from so long,
  8. ilife zed air plus battery swelling,
  9. zed air keyboard repair,
  10. Ilife zed air how to solve pc ran into a problem,
  11. zed air internet setting,
  12. zed air laptop wifi not working,
  13. ZED Air laptop wireless network eror,
  14. how to open zed air laptop internet,
  15. ilife zed air internet problems