Windows 10: "Zephyrus M16 Laptop: Clock Watchdog Errors, Machine Check Exception, and Random Crashes -...

Discus and support "Zephyrus M16 Laptop: Clock Watchdog Errors, Machine Check Exception, and Random Crashes -... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; "Hello everyone,I've been experiencing multiple issues with my Zephyrus M16 laptop, which I purchased last year. It has an i9-11900H processor and an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rohith murugan, May 27, 2023.

1. "Zephyrus M16 Laptop: Clock Watchdog Errors, Machine Check Exception, and Random Crashes -...

"Hello everyone,I've been experiencing multiple issues with my Zephyrus M16 laptop, which I purchased last year. It has an i9-11900H processor and an RTX 3060 graphics card. Since I got the laptop, I've been encountering various problems. Lately, I've been getting intermittent clock watchdog errors, as well as occasional machine check exception errors. I've followed online tutorials and attempted various solutions, such as reinstalling Windows 11 cleanly and ensuring that my BIOS and drivers are up to date. However, the issues persist, and I even experience frequent Blue Screen of Death BSOD

:)

rohith murugan, May 27, 2023

2. Machine Check Exception BSOD - Tried everything

UPDATE!!!

COMPUTER JUST CRASHED WITH CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT!!!!

apparently this has something to do with my cpu. I encountered this before when i went into my bios and changed fan settings to default.

After my pc crashed, it rebooted, then crashed again with MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION which i swore i fixed.

It was going so well ;( 4 hours without crash.

NicholasShin, May 27, 2023
  3. DaveyLAM Win User
    Machine Check Exception Error

HI Guys,

Been having crashed while playing Dota 2 on my PC. Just random crashes out of the game, I'll still be able to reboot the game after the game crashes. However, the last crash i had was a BSOD with a machine check exception error. Was able to restart the pc
    and continue playing though. However, i would like to try to figure out the problem. If anyone can offer me some help would be great.

Link to my DMP and sys info files:

Windows – Google Drive

Thanks.

DaveyLAM, May 27, 2023
  4. aiekdj Win User

"Zephyrus M16 Laptop: Clock Watchdog Errors, Machine Check Exception, and Random Crashes -...

aiekdj, May 27, 2023
Thema:

"Zephyrus M16 Laptop: Clock Watchdog Errors, Machine Check Exception, and Random Crashes -...

1. "Zephyrus M16 Laptop: Clock Watchdog Errors, Machine Check Exception, and Random Crashes -... - Similar Threads - Zephyrus M16 Laptop

2. "Zephyrus M16 Laptop: Clock Watchdog Errors, Machine Check Exception, and Random Crashes -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Zephyrus M16 Laptop: Clock Watchdog Errors, Machine Check Exception, and Random Crashes -...: "Hello everyone,I've been experiencing multiple issues with my Zephyrus M16 laptop, which I purchased last year. It has an i9-11900H processor and an RTX 3060 graphics card. Since I got the laptop, I've been encountering various problems. Lately, I've been getting...
  3. Machine Check Exception Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Machine Check Exception Error: For the past several months, I have occasionally gotten a Machine Check Exception Error. It will ALWAYS happen when playing certain video games, for instances Hearthstone or Risk of Rain, but it does not happen when playing other games, like Overwatch, Skyrim, or Smite. It...
  4. Random Machine Check Exception BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random Machine Check Exception BSOD: When I booted up my PC for the first time (after installing Windows 10) I downloaded the software I had on my old PC, as well as FireFox. Everything was fine until I got my first crash. My PC randomly froze and after around 10-15 seconds I was given a Machine Check Exception...
  5. Machine Check Exception BSOD Randomly

Machine Check Exception BSOD Randomly: Hi, I have been getting Machine_Check_Exception BSOD's regularly, and I don't know why. Things I Have Tried: Reinstall Windows 3 Times Reinstall Drivers Re-seat All Components in PC Factory Reset BIOS Update BIOS Memtest HDDScan Upgrades I Have Done But The BSOD's...
  6. machine check exception error! help

machine check exception error! help: I was playing game and then my pc froze after that I get blue screen error that says MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION Event viewer dump: Version=1 EventType=BlueScreen EventTime=132344489219660202 ReportType=4 Consent=1 UploadTime=132344490098159125 ReportStatus=268435556...
  7. Machine Check Exception Error

Machine Check Exception Error: HI Guys, Been having crashed while playing Dota 2 on my PC. Just random crashes out of the game, I'll still be able to reboot the game after the game crashes. However, the last crash i had was a BSOD with a machine check exception error. Was able to restart the pc and...
  8. BSOD errors Machine Check Exception and Clock Watchdog Timeout

BSOD errors Machine Check Exception and Clock Watchdog Timeout: DM Log Collector was ran in safe mode and attached. Attachment 102728 The BSOD occurs very soon after logging in. Windows 10 64627
  9. BSOD Random Machine Check Exception

BSOD Random Machine Check Exception: Just upgraded to W10 from 8.1 and I'm getting apparently random Freezes without BSOD and sometimes BSOD Machine Check Exception. The problem already happened 3-4 times on Windows 8.1. Somehow I thought it could be related to CPU temp, so I opened up the case and cleaned...
  10. Random BSODs, Machine Check Exception

Random BSODs, Machine Check Exception: I am aware that MCEs are usually hardware related. I just want to make sure it isn't driver related before I get an exchange. I have my error dump file right here if anyone can check it out and tell me what's up. I really appreciate any help. Code: Simple: Microsoft...