Windows 10: Zero battery after Anniversary update

Discus and support Zero battery after Anniversary update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; It may not be connected of course, but soon after the Anniversary update the battery of my new Cube tablet PC started draining. Battery apps reported... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by clayto, Sep 26, 2016.

1. clayto Win User

Zero battery after Anniversary update

It may not be connected of course, but soon after the Anniversary update the battery of my new Cube tablet PC started draining. Battery apps reported that it was charging, and the charging notification light continued to flash, but the level fell to zero and the computer crashed. It cannot now be started.What can I do to get it going again? There is just a blank screen. The only sign of life is that the charging notification continues flashing.

:)

clayto, Sep 26, 2016
  2. havx Win User

Battery problems after windows 10 upgrade!

Now, after updating to Windows 10 Anniversary Update, my battery capacity is zero, and the battery status is always "0% available (plugged in, charging)" when plugged in. When unplugged, the battery status is 0% but the laptop
    is still running for hours.

Battery report

SYSTEM PRODUCT NAME
    TOSHIBA Satellite P55t-B

BIOS
    1.50 12/09/2014

OS BUILD
    14393.0.amd64fre.rs1_release.160715-1616

PLATFORM ROLE
    Mobile

CONNECTED STANDBY
    Not supported

REPORT TIME
    2016-08-08 17:39:54

Installed batteries

Information about each currently installed battery

NAME
    G71C000FP310

MANUFACTURER
    PEGA

SERIAL NUMBER
    -

CHEMISTRY
    LIon

DESIGN CAPACITY
    45,300 mWh

FULL CHARGE CAPACITY
    -

CYCLE COUNT
    -

3. Lumia 650 Win User
    Lumia 650 - anniversary update 1607 caused battery drain

Anyone noticed siginificant battery drain after anniversary 1607 update ?

Lumia 650, Sep 26, 2016
  4. Beowulf1 Win User

Try replacing the battery and check whether it starts. Don't buy one unless this solves the problem.

Beowulf1, Sep 26, 2016
  5. clayto Win User
    I got it working again, though I am not sure it is going to be trouble free. Before ordering a new battery I tried the original charger / adapter again. I had stopped using it because it was delivered severely damaged and I was uneasy about safety. But I gave it a go and the computer recovered. It is odd because I had been using a replacement charger with the correct specificattion which had been working OK for a while. Anyway a replacement for the damaged charger has been shipped.

However, afterr getting the battery up to 95% the charging light switched off and and the % began falling. I have closed down for the present. I want to see if the battery continues to drain as it did before.

clayto, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Zero battery after Anniversary update - Similar Threads - Zero battery Anniversary

2. Laptop Battery randomly goes to zero

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop Battery randomly goes to zero: Hello, I have an issue with my laptop's power.Occasionally, when I boot up my computer and log in, I'd immediately get a message saying that my PC battery is low. And then a second later, my computer would immediately die. Then when I charge it, it then says my battery level...
  3. Laptop Battery randomly goes to zero

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Battery randomly goes to zero: Hello, I have an issue with my laptop's power.Occasionally, when I boot up my computer and log in, I'd immediately get a message saying that my PC battery is low. And then a second later, my computer would immediately die. Then when I charge it, it then says my battery level...
  4. Laptop Battery randomly goes to zero

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Battery Goes To Zero After Restarting/Shutting Down At Low Battery Level.

Battery Goes To Zero After Restarting/Shutting Down At Low Battery Level.: I bought this laptop about a month ago, and this problem occurred for the first time 6 days ago. I have tried disabling fast startup, hibernation mode, and I even perform full shutdown shutdown /s /f /t 0, it doesn't seem to work at all.I can confirm there's nothing that uses...
  6. Sudden battery drop to zero

Sudden battery drop to zero: I have Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52 laptop running 64 bit windows 10 version 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1165)I am facing an unusual battery drain to sudden 0. This began happening yesterday and happened again today. I suppose the battery drops to zero from 50-60%. There's no warning. The...
  7. BSODs after the anniversary update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs after the anniversary update: I don't know where to begin with this one. I was on windows 7 in the past and my PC (custom built) constantly suffered from BSOD and random crashes (like browsers crashing randomly). I did my best to try and find out what is causing these issues and ended up narrowing it...
  8. After Anniversary update performance drop

After Anniversary update performance drop: Noticing lot of performance problems like freezing for several minutes after applying latest windows 10 updates. Even tried to reinstall my security programs but nothing really helps. I think that my PC is not that old to be freezing like this. I am running Windows 10 64 Bit...
  9. Problem After Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem After Anniversary Update: Hey Guys, Need some help here. Did my Anniversary update (after hearing of all the problems I did it anyhow I like to be updated) and am currently having 2 main problems. Im the Admin of my Computer. 1. I use Plex server a lot. So when I leave my computer on if it...
  10. Trouble after anniversary update

in Windows 10 Support
    Trouble after anniversary update: Hello friends: I am running build 14393 after the anniversary updates. However, I BIG problem I'm facing is that the links to recent files on the applications pinned on the task bar is not available any more. And it's seriously irritating to first open say, Excel then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pega G71C000FP310