Windows 10: zero windows settings stick and stay, zero

Discus and support zero windows settings stick and stay, zero in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; None of my settings ever made in windows 10 actually stays. I tell it to defrag daily and it always switches back to weekly. I play a video and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christoph Yorkshire, Aug 14, 2019.

1. zero windows settings stick and stay, zero

None of my settings ever made in windows 10 actually stays.

I tell it to defrag daily and it always switches back to weekly.

I play a video and wonder why my sound sounds like poop and every time I have to switch back the audio settings from 100% volume, 2ch and enhancements to 70% volume, 5.1 channel no enhancements, every time I play a movie and why does windows have a fetish for raising peoples volume to 100%? This happens weekly.

I wonder what is going on with my wifi and for some reason it is connected to the farthest network possible and again why does MS have a fetish for claiming all internet connections are public?

Folder views? Forget about that, totally does not work. I want to have all my folder viewed like so: grouped by type, then the cats are: name, modified, created, type, size and length. There's a little button in folder properties that says apply this view to all folders. I have to hit that button 12x or more for it to finally work where I can start opening random folders and have the same view but then after some time it goes right back to large tiles and totally not the way I want it.

I can truly with full accuracy and confidence state that I am the only one because that is how it has been, billions of windows 10 devices and somehow I am the only one that has these issues which makes zero sense to me and it starting to send me over the edge.

Like last night, Login into my computer and I could not because it says too many connections, w/e that means. Apparently RDP does not work over internet because I unplugged both LAN cables and it still said too many connections.

This operating system does not work and I can prove that more than any one can prove that it does work.

No one believes me when I say I can not use windows 10 like no body else. I wake up go onto the PC and instantly start dealing with all the nonsense of windows 10 with out ever getting anything accomplished. I hate it. I am tired of it. It is getting real old.

No one should be on there knees pleading and begging to be able to just use their OS just once. 4 years later I have yet to use windows 10 as advertise because it simply does not work at all. Very sad.

:)

Christoph Yorkshire, Aug 14, 2019

2. WiFi speed drops to ZERO

The WiFi speed suddenly drops to ZERO. It fluctuates between the maximum speed and zero, and then finally sticks to ZERO. I have tried almost everything like troubleshooting, Re-installing the WiFi driver, Disabling & Enabling the WiFi driver, etc. I have
    also tried to connect the same network with the Ethernet and it worked fine. Is this the software issue or some hardware issue?

RizwanMohnavi, Aug 14, 2019
  3. World’s Smallest PC on a Stick Launched by Zero Devices

zero windows settings stick and stay, zero World-s-Smallest-PC-on-a-Stick-Launched-by-Zero-Devices.jpg

The company is launching today a new ARM micro computer that’s officially called Zero Devices Z2C.

Zero’s new unit is literally a PC-on-a-stick. The small dimensions of the device makes it looks exactly like an USB flash drive.

Powered by the obvious suspect, the Zero Devices Z2C thumb PC uses a Rockchip RK3066 ARM processor based on the famous Cortex-A9 architecture.

The interesting aspect is the fact that this is a dual core CPU that also uses a very fast 1 GB of DDR3 memory.

Connectivity is well endowed for a system of its size and thus the Zero Devices Z2C thumb PC features two micro USB ports, an HDMI connector and even a micro SD card slot.

On top of it all, Zero Devices also has a WirelessN adapter integrated and comes with Android 4.0 operating system while all is priced at just $72 (54.8 EUR)

World’s Smallest PC on a Stick Launched by Zero Devices

micropage7, Aug 14, 2019
  4. zero windows settings stick and stay, zero

Microphone Level to Zero

Why is the Microphone Level being muted without any prompt from the use. Something in background is causing the level to be muted and dropped to zero. Already preformed all the helps listed in this forum, none solved the problem. Since this seems to
    be a problem with the operating system, why hasn't Microsoft addressed the shortcoming. cant be positive, but pretty sure this happened after an update from them, as nothing changed in the desktop expect for updates from Microsoft. Very frustrating - VERY.....

Somebody please fix this problem

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings / PC

PrivateAccount1, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

zero windows settings stick and stay, zero

1. zero windows settings stick and stay, zero - Similar Threads - zero settings stick

2. zero wifi networks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    zero wifi networks: got a new pcwindows 10 proi'm typing this on my old laptop, trying to connect to the wifi except there are zero available networks even though there are on my laptop.there are no wifi on/off or mobile hotspot buttons just a greyed out airplane mode. troubleshooting only gives...
  3. zero wifi networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    zero wifi networks: got a new pcwindows 10 proi'm typing this on my old laptop, trying to connect to the wifi except there are zero available networks even though there are on my laptop.there are no wifi on/off or mobile hotspot buttons just a greyed out airplane mode. troubleshooting only gives...
  4. Zero key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zero key not working: So I was using my keyboard and suddenly the zero key was not registering on my pc. I thought I had a bad keyboard, but it was a new keyboard. I connected the keyboard in other devices, and it worked fine also the rgb on the zero key were fine too. I tried connecting different...
  5. VRAM is Zero

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VRAM is Zero: Hello,I have an AMD Ryzen 7 5800x 8-core processor, an MSI RTX 3070 trio, and a b550 DS3H GIGABYTE motherboard. I just installed Windows 10 onto my computer but now my VRAM is at zero. I looked in BIOS for an option to adjust the VRAM, but there is no option. Please help me...
  6. VRAM is Zero

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VRAM is Zero: Hello,I have an AMD Ryzen 7 5800x 8-core processor, an MSI RTX 3070 trio, and a b550 DS3H GIGABYTE motherboard. I just installed Windows 10 onto my computer but now my VRAM is at zero. I looked in BIOS for an option to adjust the VRAM, but there is no option. Please help me...
  7. VRAM is Zero

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. zero access to any shares for zero reason

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    zero access to any shares for zero reason: I make a share. how do i access it? what do i put into the box it brings up? It is certainly not the name and pass of the user account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zero-access-to-any-shares-for-zero-reason/beb229dc-b6a7-4da1-a07b-55ff782be0e0
  9. Transfer rate drops to zero and stays very low

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transfer rate drops to zero and stays very low: [ATTACH] Why is that happening? The transfer rate starts at about 50MB/s and then stays at 0-5MB/s. Its a Sandisk Ultra Fit 3.1 but plugged in my only USB 2.0 port. Still, the speed should be higher than 5MB/s Thank you for any help and sorry if it is the wrong place to...
  10. Zero % CPU Utilization?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Zero % CPU Utilization?: Hi all, I always optimize my system for minimum CPU/RAM usage. My current system always shows 1% CPU Utilization when idle (as reported by Task Manager), but never 0%. I remember in the XP or Win7/8.1 days that 0% was achievable. So my question is, can I still tweak something...