Windows 10: Zh960 tablet

Discus and support Zh960 tablet in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Why does the battery show 2% and i plug it in shows 80%? 178203 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by walleyeblugill, May 4, 2021.

1. Zh960 tablet

Why does the battery show 2% and i plug it in shows 80%?

:)

walleyeblugill, May 4, 2021

2. Zh960 tablet

no link it was installed by factory

- - - Updated - - -

Zh960 tablet [​IMG]

3. Tablet zh960

the scribble was me on screen held all buttons nothing happened
    Zh960 tablet [​IMG]

4. Edwin Win User

Zh960 tablet

Tablet zh960

I see a lot of FAILS in that screeny!
    You should probably start shopping for a new Tablet!

I've read almost nothing but horror stories about the MediaTek zh960!

Edwin, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Zh960 tablet

1. Zh960 tablet - Similar Threads - Zh960 tablet

2. problem with graphic tablet while writing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with graphic tablet while writing: hello there. I need a help to resolve a problem. the problem is, when i try to write anything with my veikk a15 pro graphic tablet on canvas of ms one note , the screen goes black as soon as the pen comes in contact with the graphic tablet. i am a teacher and i teach online....
  3. Tablet Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tablet Mode: I cant recover my desktop page. I have switched it out of tablet mode and it still only displays the start menu with apps not my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-mode/20a29ade-994b-494f-a887-b9e64b61d5fb
  4. Kindle tablet Fire HD 8 Won't Connect to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kindle tablet Fire HD 8 Won't Connect to PC: I have a brand new Kindle Fire HD 8 and tried to attach it to my PC using the USB cable. When I plug it in nothing happens, Windows does not recognize the Kindle at all. I suspect this is a driver problem. Can someone help?...
  5. Wifi is very slow on windows laptop, but fast in mobile phone or tablet.

Wifi is very slow on windows laptop, but fast in mobile phone or tablet.: I am getting following download speeds from same server;Apple Tablet = 3MB / secAndroid phone = 3MB / secWindows 10 Laptop with network cable plugged to modem = 3MB / secWindows 10 Laptop with builtin intel wifi connection= 200KB / sec, then drops to 0Windows 10 Laptop with...
  6. Surface tablet 2 stuck in a reboot loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface tablet 2 stuck in a reboot loop.: The Surface tablet 2 I got today will not boot and is stuck in a reboot loop. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-tablet-2-stuck-in-a-reboot-loop/e9f67ae7-e587-4fc9-be08-31ad60ba474e
  7. How to use touchpad in tablet mode or tent mode

How to use touchpad in tablet mode or tent mode: Hi,I have Windows 10 - HP Spectra 360 laptop. When I bend my laptop above 180 degrees, the system automatically disabling the touchpad mouse pad & keyboard.Can someone suggest me how can I use the touchpad and keyboard in the tab mode or tent mode?I have made device Regedit >...
  8. zh960 TABLET

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    zh960 TABLET: Why does the battery shows 2% and i plug it in show 80%? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zh960-tablet/1ed18c19-6862-416e-8322-d7439289d844
  9. Zh960 tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zh960 tablet: What does the TEST NOW app do for my tablet when i look all it says is on AND mph? 168469
  10. Tablet zh960

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Tablet zh960: Hi Why does my ZH960 TABLET stay locked in a testing mode when i turn it on wont let me turn off ?wont turn off started when i turned on see all these counters counting numbers camera comes on and off can write on the screen seems like its testing everything never happened...