Windows 10: zip code wont work inside the microsoft store

Discus and support zip code wont work inside the microsoft store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; whenever I type my zip code into the Microsoft Store it keeps claiming it is incorrect. I've double and triple checked that it's the right zip code and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by csycles, Sep 17, 2020.

1. csycles Win User

zip code wont work inside the microsoft store

whenever I type my zip code into the Microsoft Store it keeps claiming it is incorrect. I've double and triple checked that it's the right zip code and it is. Is anyone else having this issue, and if so how do I fix it?

:)

csycles, Sep 17, 2020

2. Microsoft Store not working error Code: 0x80131500

Hi
    Thanks for suggestions
    I had tried all except re registering MSoft Store , but that unfortunately did not work .

Very intermittently use SurfEasy VPN, but last time used pre dated this build & problem by some time.

Have built pc systems /rebuilt windows op system literally100's times over 25 years for myself and others, and troubleshooted most known problems but this looks like a reinstall.
    Not listed in Microsoft web notice as ongoing issue involving current build.

Only had Store problem once before since it was introduced years ago, and that was easily resolved !

Tweakfiend, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Xbox Insider Hub does not appear in the Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Have you signed in using the Microsoft account?
    3. Are you able to search for other apps on the Microsoft Store?

However, you may follow these steps to check if that helps.

Step 1: Suggest you to run the apps troubleshooter to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: You can also try to manually
    download the Xbox Insider Hub
    from the link.

Article for Reference.

Get the Xbox Insider Hub app

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Sep 17, 2020
  4. zip code wont work inside the microsoft store

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

zip code wont work inside the microsoft store

1. zip code wont work inside the microsoft store - Similar Threads - zip code wont

2. Windows: zipping a folder is not working every folder inside of it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows: zipping a folder is not working every folder inside of it: I am zipping a folder which includes other folders and files inside. When I right-click the folder and then select Send to > Compressed zipped folder, one zip file is created. However, one of the hidden folders inside the top file is not included in the zip. Could anyone help...
  3. Windows: zipping a folder is not working every folder inside of it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows: zipping a folder is not working every folder inside of it: I am zipping a folder which includes other folders and files inside. When I right-click the folder and then select Send to > Compressed zipped folder, one zip file is created. However, one of the hidden folders inside the top file is not included in the zip. Could anyone help...
  4. Windows: zipping a folder is not working every folder inside of it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store wont work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store wont work: hi i accidentally uninstalled microsoft store and have tried every method i can to get it back up and working again but nothing worked.Rn im trying to enable ClipSVC so i can reinstall microsoft store but can anyone help me because i bought minecraft bedrock and cant download...
  6. microsoft store wont work

microsoft store wont work: when I open Microsoft store and try to download something, it is always giving me error messages . so tried couple more times it still doesn't work it just saying the same thing , i followed all the steps that was giving to resolve this problem but none of them seem to help,...
  7. Came code wont work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Came code wont work: My code no work ;-; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/came-code-wont-work/b45771e1-6a52-47c6-b160-3e0d0bc4653f
  8. Microsoft Store Wont download apps, Code 0x8024001D.

Microsoft Store Wont download apps, Code 0x8024001D.: I recently purchased software from the Microsoft Store. When it downloads it says "Starting" for a few seconds and then suddenly says "Error". When I click see details, It gives me code 0x8024001D. I looked it up and apparently I'm the only one with this problem. This has...
  9. Microsoft Store wont work

Microsoft Store wont work: Please HELP! I have been trying for hours to try to download a game. I have used every method but no matter what, nothing seems to work and it just wont start installing the game no matter what I try. If anyone has any advice please help....
  10. change zip code

in Windows 10 Customization
    change zip code: How do I change my zip code to my current address/area of country? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-zip-code/bbc375eb-0291-4b94-ba37-79e921f1009e