Windows 10: Zip Disk Help Important!

Discus and support Zip Disk Help Important! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ich bin in Strafverfolgung. Ich brauche dringend ein paar Beweise in einem "Cold Case" aus dem Jahr 2002, der auf 250 u 100 "Zip" Festplatten von... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jeffrey WKing, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Zip Disk Help Important!

Ich bin in Strafverfolgung. Ich brauche dringend ein paar Beweise in einem "Cold Case" aus dem Jahr 2002, der auf 250 u 100 "Zip" Festplatten von Iomega gespeichert wurde. Aber alle unsere Systeme sind Windows 10. Meiner persönlichen E-Mail: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Dr. G. v. B. Koenig,

:)

Jeffrey WKing, Mar 5, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

.zip can't be set to File Explorer

Hello Kathleen,

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Default programs
      in the search bar and press enter

• Click on choose default programs by file type

• Select .zip
      and select File Explorer
    Also you can visit the below link Zip and unzip files.
    (Steps applies to Windows 10).

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows-8/zip-unzip-files

Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Win 10 Zip Files "Access Denied" Error

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press WinKey+R > type regedit and press Enter

• Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.zip\OpenWithProgids

• From the right pane: right click on the WinRAR.ZIP > Delete

• You can also check these two keys:

• HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.zip\OpenWithProgids (there should be only (Default) and CompressedFolder )

• HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.zip\UserChoice (this one shouldn't exist)

• Close the Registry Editor and Restart your system.

Disclaimer: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore,
      make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following
      article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

322756 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756/)

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Zip Disk Help Important!

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Zip Disk Help Important!

1. Zip Disk Help Important! - Similar Threads - Zip Disk Help

2. important. please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    important. please help.: I deleted windows update medic service because some website told me it will fix my windows update that isnt working. it still is not working after i deleted windows update medic service, because it told me to, and now i dont know how to bring it back..can someone help me? how...
  3. important. please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    important. please help.: I deleted windows update medic service because some website told me it will fix my windows update that isnt working. it still is not working after i deleted windows update medic service, because it told me to, and now i dont know how to bring it back..can someone help me? how...
  4. important. please help.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Importing Pictures from Camera Disk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Importing Pictures from Camera Disk: I went from Windows 7 to 10. This morning I bought Fortect and it repaired my computer. Yesterday I imported pictures from my camera disk but had no way to name the folder or save it. Now I don't know how to import from my camera disk. Please HELP!* Moved from MS Teams...
  6. Internal Hard disk drive Import failed. Please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internal Hard disk drive Import failed. Please help!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vyomkhare [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mo12ce/internal_hard_disk_drive_import_failed_please_help/
  7. Zipped files help

Zipped files help: When it comes to downloading things I’m not able to open them because they are zipped files, and since I built a pc for the first time it never came with an unzipped program, what program can you recommend? submitted by /u/_JmartinezJ_ [link] [comments]...
  8. 7-Zip Help

7-Zip Help: There is a program called "7-Zip" which essentially makes things into the zip-files. I tried to make one in the program, was successful, but now it's not popping up in File Explorer. It says it exists in the 7-Zip program, but it isn't popping up. Any solutions? submitted by...
  9. Recovering information from Zip disks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recovering information from Zip disks: I need to recover some information stored on Iomega Zip disks. I am running windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 3000, Processor - Intel Core i5-4460 CPU @3.20 GHz, 8.00 GB Ram, 64 bit operating system, X64 based processor. I have 2 old Iomega 250mb Zip drives: one (model #...
  10. Help with extracting a zipped file!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with extracting a zipped file!: Because I had a folder downloaded on my PC. And when I was going to extract the zipped file downloaded, thru the file explorer, I'm surprised that the menu for extracting the files wouldn't highlight. So I wonder if I'm doing anything wrong. Here is the image: [ATTACH]...