Windows 10: .zip download opens as a solitaire game

Discus and support .zip download opens as a solitaire game in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have a brand-new asus I just received last week and can't download the driver which opens as a .zip for my printer. .zip does exist when I right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mikaela3193, Sep 14, 2020.

1. .zip download opens as a solitaire game

Hi, I have a brand-new asus I just received last week and can't download the driver which opens as a .zip for my printer. .zip does exist when I right click to make one, but doesn't have a way to open with the download. Possibly an update issue?

Thank you!

.zip download opens as a solitaire game 91bda2ab-d348-41c3-8db5-f2e8b5fedb8e?upload=true.jpg

:)

Mikaela3193, Sep 14, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Game

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install the game and check. To do so, follow the steps:

Right click on the app(spider solitaire).

Select Uninstall.

To re-install spider solitaire game, go to Windows Store and re-install it.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Microsoft Solitaire is not working

Hi,

I need more information about your concern. Is there any error message/code after Microsoft Solitaire fails to launch? Since the steps you have tried did not work, I suggest that you reinstall it instead. Follow the steps below:

• Open Windows PowerShell as an administrator. (Type PowerShell in Start menu search box, right-click and select Run as administrator)
    • Type the following command and press Enter "Get-AppxPackage *solitairecollection* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    • You can close the PowerShell window and restart your device.
    • Open Store app and search for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and download the game.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

.zip download opens as a solitaire game

Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

Thank you for the information. It turns out that the twinapi.appcore.dll files are corrupted, that's why you're getting the said error message. We suggest that you uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your computer, and then perform
    the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.
    • Open Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Once done, kindly check if the game works for you.

We'll keep an eye on your update.

Ariel Acu, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

.zip download opens as a solitaire game

1. .zip download opens as a solitaire game - Similar Threads - zip download opens

2. Downloaded ZIP files not opening and then disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded ZIP files not opening and then disappearing: Hi,I am downloading .zip files from a safe source, Slack. When I try to open the file it says Access Denied, and then short while later the file itself just disappears. First I also got a wacatac.b!ml Trojan warning, and resolved it using the answers provided in the thread:...
  3. Downloaded ZIP files not opening and then disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloaded ZIP files not opening and then disappearing: Hi,I am downloading .zip files from a safe source, Slack. When I try to open the file it says Access Denied, and then short while later the file itself just disappears. First I also got a wacatac.b!ml Trojan warning, and resolved it using the answers provided in the thread:...
  4. can't open solitaire & games window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't open solitaire & games window: can't open solitaire & games window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-solitaire-games-window/d6fa7555-5f6e-4bac-985f-cf4873feb52d
  5. can't open solitaire & games window

can't open solitaire & games window: can't open solitaire & games window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-solitaire-games-window/d6fa7555-5f6e-4bac-985f-cf4873feb52d
  6. Why does microsoft Solitaire collection download as Solitaire & Casual Games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does microsoft Solitaire collection download as Solitaire & Casual Games?: I am running Windows 10, and somehow lost Microsoft Solitaire Collection. It is not in my Start list, nor does it show up in either my Control Panel or my settings/Apps. When I try to download from Microsoft Store, it tells me it is Microsoft Solitaire Collection, but it...
  7. Why does microsoft Solitaire collection download as Solitaire & Casual Games?

Why does microsoft Solitaire collection download as Solitaire & Casual Games?: I am running Windows 10, and somehow lost Microsoft Solitaire Collection. It is not in my Start list, nor does it show up in either my Control Panel or my settings/Apps. When I try to download from Microsoft Store, it tells me it is Microsoft Solitaire Collection, but it...
  8. Why does microsoft Solitaire collection download as Solitaire & Casual Games?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  9. Solitaire games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire games: Why should users have to fix the current solitaire problems? it was microsoft that broke it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-games/8a4d5b7e-5904-4dcd-8883-cf5c0780fa26
  10. Unable to open downloaded Zip Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to open downloaded Zip Files: Hi all, I recently installed windows 10 on the computer. However, when I download a folder from One Drive web onto my desktop - I am unable to open the file. The error shown is that it is unable to track the location of the Zip folder as per the current location. Please...