Windows 10: zip feature only offers bluetooth

Discus and support zip feature only offers bluetooth in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a customer who needs to send me a file, but she says that when she gets to the (right click on filename)>Send to > , the only option she is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gordon Jones Chmouse, Sep 9, 2019.

1. zip feature only offers bluetooth

I have a customer who needs to send me a file, but she says that when she gets to the (right click on filename)>Send to > , the only option she is given is "Bluetooth device". Is this a known problem?

:)

Gordon Jones Chmouse, Sep 9, 2019

2. Windows 10 File or folder Zip feature

I tried to compress a folder containing 15+ files. When I right clicked on the folder, moved to Send To, a selection for Bluetooth was the only option displayed. I repeated this step several times and then the listing included the file compression option,
    so I was able to zip the folder.

I needed to zip another set of similar files. This time only the Bluetooth option displayed after right clicking on the folder, to view the available options listed under Send To.

Does anyone have any idea what is wrong and how I can fix it?

Thank you!

WheelwrightA, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    .zip can't be set to File Explorer

Hello Kathleen,

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Default programs
      in the search bar and press enter

• Click on choose default programs by file type

• Select .zip
      and select File Explorer
    Also you can visit the below link Zip and unzip files.
    (Steps applies to Windows 10).

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows-8/zip-unzip-files

Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Sep 9, 2019
  4. aasim1111 Win User

zip feature only offers bluetooth

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

zip feature only offers bluetooth

1. zip feature only offers bluetooth - Similar Threads - zip feature offers

2. Which microsoft product offer web server feature?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which microsoft product offer web server feature?: For managing DDOS, what is Microsoft web server's setting by default?such as how many accesses from same IP is allowed within specific time.Does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance...
  3. Which microsoft product offer web server feature?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which microsoft product offer web server feature?: For managing DDOS, what is Microsoft web server's setting by default?such as how many accesses from same IP is allowed within specific time.Does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance...
  4. Add a feature to create a ZIP archive with a password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add a feature to create a ZIP archive with a password: Hello, if I remember correctly, you have added the native zip archive creation feature in Windows 10. Could you now add in Windows 11 22h2 the creation of ZIP archive with a password protection option like an archiver like 7zip/winrar/winzip does.It's such a basic function,...
  5. Add a feature to create a ZIP archive with a password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add a feature to create a ZIP archive with a password: Hello, if I remember correctly, you have added the native zip archive creation feature in Windows 10. Could you now add in Windows 11 22h2 the creation of ZIP archive with a password protection option like an archiver like 7zip/winrar/winzip does.It's such a basic function,...
  6. Neither feature update 2004 nor 20h2 offered

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Neither feature update 2004 nor 20h2 offered: It is now May 16 and Microsoft is no longer supporting W10 1909. I have W10 Pro 1909 and have never been offered a feature update. I have a 2020 HP Spectre x360 13t with i7 1065G7 processor, 16GB Ram. And 1TB SSD. I have been able to update Cumulative and Security updates but...
  7. Windows 10 to offer Paint and WordPad as optional features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 to offer Paint and WordPad as optional features: Windows 10 20H1, also known as version 2004, will introduce multiple new features and under the hood improvements to the operating system. Windows 10 version 2004 also includes a new Optional features settings page and two important tools—Paint and WordPad are now optional....
  8. The greedy mummy is only offering is shields.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The greedy mummy is only offering is shields.: For some time now, the greedy mummy is only offering a bundle of shields. It used to offer lives, map cases, ax belts and dynamite storage. I have had lots of money at high levels and still only get offered bundles of shields. Shields are ok but with 300K coins to spend, a...
  9. programs and features is not offering to repair applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    programs and features is not offering to repair applications: Trying to repair C++ but the repair feature is gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programs-and-features-is-not-offering-to-repair/43b8c3f2-abd9-4549-a59c-405a2857af32
  10. Microsoft to offer x64-only Windows 10 feature updates for businesses

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to offer x64-only Windows 10 feature updates for businesses: Organizations may soon save a lot of bandwidth when they deploy feature updates for machines running Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system. Microsoft revealed last Wednesday that it provides organizations with smaller package sizes for 64-bit versions of Windows 10. The...