Windows 10: ZIP Utility

Discus and support ZIP Utility in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Used to right click on directory then SEND TO the compress file. Get to send to and press compres file but nothing happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CharlesRossiter, Nov 24, 2018.

1. ZIP Utility

Used to right click on directory then SEND TO the compress file. Get to send to and press compres file but nothing happens

:)

CharlesRossiter, Nov 24, 2018

2. Zip Utility for Win10

Is there a "zip" utility similar to WinZip for Win10?? Is there a version of WinZip that works in Win10?

zellas0520, Nov 24, 2018
  3. rob909e Win User
    rob909e, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

ZIP Utility

.zip can't be set to File Explorer

Hello Kathleen,

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Default programs
      in the search bar and press enter

• Click on choose default programs by file type

• Select .zip
      and select File Explorer
    Also you can visit the below link Zip and unzip files.
    (Steps applies to Windows 10).

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows-8/zip-unzip-files

Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

ZIP Utility

1. ZIP Utility - Similar Threads - ZIP Utility

2. disinstallare un file Zip, e risulta Errore 0x800700E1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    disinstallare un file Zip, e risulta Errore 0x800700E1: Cerco di disinstallare un file WinRAR ma non si disinstalla e risulta Errore 0x800700E1Cosa devo fare per rimuoverlo? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disinstallare-un-file-zip-e-risulta-errore/5c176e86-3ae3-491c-8fab-212f35b9beb1
  3. disinstallare un file Zip, e risulta Errore 0x800700E1

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    disinstallare un file Zip, e risulta Errore 0x800700E1: Cerco di disinstallare un file WinRAR ma non si disinstalla e risulta Errore 0x800700E1Cosa devo fare per rimuoverlo? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disinstallare-un-file-zip-e-risulta-errore/5c176e86-3ae3-491c-8fab-212f35b9beb1
  4. disinstallare un file Zip, e risulta Errore 0x800700E1

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can't open Zip files

Can't open Zip files: All of the sudden, I am not able to download and open a zip file. I had to install 7-Zip to get folders open. The zip file is coming from a secure server and never had any issues before. The zip file is part of a software program that shares projects that are built withing...
  6. Can't open Zip files

Can't open Zip files: All of the sudden, I am not able to download and open a zip file. I had to install 7-Zip to get folders open. The zip file is coming from a secure server and never had any issues before. The zip file is part of a software program that shares projects that are built withing...
  7. Which ZIP utilities are should I be using which is Windows based?

Which ZIP utilities are should I be using which is Windows based?: I believe I understand Zip Files reason and makeup, but I seem to have several options to choose from.I am particularly interested in a MS Windows solution - since when I download files from OneDrive, the OneDrive utility "Zips" the files before downloading to my PC showing...
  8. Which ZIP utilities are should I be using which is Windows based?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which ZIP utilities are should I be using which is Windows based?: I believe I understand Zip Files reason and makeup, but I seem to have several options to choose from.I am particularly interested in a MS Windows solution - since when I download files from OneDrive, the OneDrive utility "Zips" the files before downloading to my PC showing...
  9. Which ZIP utilities are should I be using which is Windows based?

10. Can't Extract zipped Files with Windows 10 built in 'Extract' Utility

Can't Extract zipped Files with Windows 10 built in 'Extract' Utility: NOTICE: I had been working to solve a long time problem with my Windows 10 File Explorer Compressed Folder Tool. The option for Windows Explorer to be selected to "Open with" was not available using the older version of Windows. Today, the problem was solved for me by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zip utility